• never wanted to scream and cry so much because im too big.

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

I thought i could get myself a chastity belt... measured myself wrong and i am too fat for an off the shelf one.... online competator has a plus size but its only one photo so cant see it properly and dont want to have to purchase a belt and send it back again.... when it was just that little too small my heart sank and i have already sent it back but i have been searching online all damn day long.
    So.. anyone who had this problem or is a good problem solver or anyone that knows of suitable alternative im more than all ears 😢

Never know [sign in to see picture]

You won't get any recommendations to other places as they are competitors...... It's against the rules

Im not sure it's something Lovehoney sell although never looked 

Not for competitors but any ideas or anything because i spoke to the wonderful help team and they have helped me with the return process but just i dont know if anything else on this site may be suitable or not i dunno im just trying my luck by asking here because it is just beyond frustrating Im curvy which seems to be my problem i face all too often

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Oh I see, sorry thought you wanted outside recommendations

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I'd love one, but with the size of me, I'd never get in one. I already struggle with some brands of plus size lingerie, think they need to bring out super plus size, but doubt there is a market for it. Some plus size only go up to an 18

[suspended user]

suspended user

You could try the pander to me thread (it's for product requests) hope that helps :)
    Also there should be plus sizes on everything, as it's upsetting when you can't purchase something you want or have to return the item due to the sizing

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

There are some that are a bit like an anal hook, but for the vaginal and block off some access to the clitoris. Not sure what they're called and if they'd be comfy for long term use, but basically you secure them with a rope harness, which could be worn under clothes.

Do they sell it on here ladyness?

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

You could maybe custom order one from elsewhere, that does made to measure? Like, an independant maker.

Another thing is to get crafty: if it's a leather chastity belt with buckle fastenings, you can make extenders with a spare belt or two, in order to increase the waist-size :)

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

It's not technically a chastity belt, but I'm a curvy lady and my boyfriend rope-tied my Lelo Soraya (which has a big finger hole at the base) in place for forced orgasms. Maybe there are other toys with a loop in the bottom that could be used in the same way? Probably not as a long term solution but for a bit of fun?

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

I requested one on "pander to me", for you, I hope that is ok.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

They don't, but sell them on other sites. They don't seem to have a name either. But I'm sure if you put them in the pander to me threa 'metal female chastity device similar to anal hook', Alice or someone will know what it is striaght away as there are a lot of companies making them =).

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

I've just realised I shouldn't of replied to you on the pander to me thread, we'll get told off, lol. Anyway, don't worry about it, I think there are some online that are larger in size, if you find one, then just post it on the thread and cross your fingers.

I apprecieate everyones help i really do.
    I had a plastic waterproof one that was not great but it was the best so far.. improvised and made do and just i want that proper feeling probably because i have wanted it for so long. Just why cant they have plus size affordable leather ones like they do for average size people.

Thank you kittycat102... i ignored that comment they made because i feel happy the size i am. Size 18 clothes. 41.7inch waist... not my fault they go to 39 inch.

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

Thank you kittycat102... i ignored that comment they made because i feel happy the size i am. Size 18 clothes. 41.7inch waist... not my fault they go to 39 inch.

I think you're beautiful hun. I'm a size 16-18. Sometimes a 14 in leggings if they're quite stretchy. So I do understand your pain. Besides, most things are measured around hips, bum and thighs. Some girls that are skinny have issues with that because they have wide hips or a large bum so losing weight isn't actually the answer to things that can't actually be helped when it's just the way your body is

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

I really hope that comment didn't upset you. It's not your body that's the problem, it's other people's attitudes. This is coming from someone who goes mad when people say I'm too short to wear something - it's not me thats too short it's the clothing that's too long! Clothing designers refusing to accept that not everyone is 5'7 and 8 stone is their problem not mine.

regular_john [sign in to see picture]

I wasn't trying to be rude - it's a valid suggestion to solve her problem. She's asking for advice because she's too fat for commonly available products. Her optionsm therefore, are to either spend a fortune on custom made products or lose some weight and be slim enough to fit into the normal products.

I say this as someone who's carrying more than a few spare pounds himself. I'm getting to the point now where I can't find jeans that fit my combination of tiny legs and beer gut. My solution is to get my ass to a gym rather than pay a fortune for custom made jeans and remain at an unhealthy weight.

Either way, chastity is awesome. I hope you find a product that suits you.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.