• Lubrication tips

Angus Ncle [sign in to see picture]

Help. .
    My wife rather quickly gets sore when we play. I like to play with her, gentle rubbing her nipples then onto [edit by moderator] lips and clit. Especially when she starts kissing my cock ( she doesn't like the idea of blow jobs and so only kisses with condom ). She is not keen on vibrators but enjoyed me playing whilst she kissed my cock.
    It all stops when she starts feeling sore. As I try to involve vibrators I'd prefer a water based lube.
    The vanilla love honey lube has parabean and her lips appeared to swell. Other ones have run to her bottom hole and stung. But none so far have remained effective, for say a 1 hour ( or 1 1/2 hrs ) play time ( not rubbing her for all that time ). She gets really really horny and I'd love to be able to keep that going.
    All suggestions welcome.
    Thanks Angus

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

I like durex play feel :) but i havnt tried many tbf :) and i think youd have to reapply, it wont last an hour with one go.

Also, you could have used a nicer word than the 'see you next tuesday' word :p

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Sliquid's lubes are all paraben free, I recommend Sliquid Sassy to everyone but it's great! Thick and reasonably long-lasting for a water-based. Sliquid Silk is nice and slightly creamier too but I don't know if Lovehoney stock it any more; I think they have the organics version, though.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

sleepycelia wrote:

Sliquid's lubes are all paraben free, I recommend Sliquid Sassy to everyone but it's great! Thick and reasonably long-lasting for a water-based. Sliquid Silk is nice and slightly creamier too but I don't know if Lovehoney stock it any more; I think they have the organics version, though.

You beat me to it! Was gonna say pretty much the same thing, but delayed typing as I was in shock that the 'C' word has been used on the forum!

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

I'd recommend Sliquid all the way - glycerin and paraben free, and generally just brilliant. Then I'd recommend good old fashioned soap to wash your mouth out! Lol

Apologies for the c word. Just wasn't sure what word to use. My wife still not keen on c.. or pussy, and guess I don't usually write about it.
    Angus

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Labia works - I'm all for calling a spade a spade!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19824 says it is condom comparable . but presumably with silicon content its not toy comparable ?
    It does have strong recommendations for long lasting lubrication.

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

If you're 'playing' for an hour or more, and if you've used a water based lube then what we do is have a small spray bottle of water to refresh the lube (small bottle like you get for taking liquids on holidays) it only takes a couple of seconds and without slapping more on to dry out and become thick and sticky.

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Angus Ncle wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19824 says it is condom comparable . but presumably with silicon content its not toy comparable ?
    It does have strong recommendations for long lasting lubrication.

If the toy you're using is made from silicone (not sila-a-gel or any kind of 'silicone rubber blend', actual silicone), ABS plastic, glass, ceramic or metal you won't have any problems; the percentage of silicone in hybrid lubes is generally pretty miniscule and not enough to cause your toys to degrade. Same goes for oil-based lubes.

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

I have moderated this thread the best I can to make the thread still readable and make sense.

Thank you all.

Hi all. Thanks for the ideas. On another thread it suggests water based anal lubricants including the sliquid. Anyone tried -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28339

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13181

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Hi, we've used Sliqiud and Liquid Silk for years and can really recomend them.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.