• Flashing Outdoors

DrewRG4 [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone lese enjoy being naked or flashing outdoors? I love the trill and the dare of being naked - not wanting to be caught or cause a nuisance to others (but love the idea of being caught! - and without any boys in blue turing up!) If so, where? For me it has to be semi public with a risk factore :)

tinytheturtle [sign in to see picture]

I swim in the nude at my house when i can. I keep trying to talk my wife into going to a nudist club but she is a plumper and is embarest to do it hell even with my little willy i would love to it feels so good when playing in the sun nude.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

tinytheturtle wrote:

I swim in the nude at my house when i can. I keep trying to talk my wife into going to a nudist club but she is a plumper and is embarest to do it hell even with my little willy i would love to it feels so good when playing in the sun nude.

I'm a wild swimmer and some of the swims are secluded or deserted, well off the beaten track. So I like to swim naked if possible. My best mate and wild swimming partner likes it too. You wouldn't think that taking off a small swim suit would change much but it does, it's so liberating and I feel so free swimming naked.

i would like to go to a nudist colony for a holiday, I'm a very happily undressed person. (And I'm a big girl but I just don't care what other people think) but my OH is not up for it, he is shy about his body (he is over weight but has no need to worrie about the size of his manhood, I'm a lucky girl!)

northeast2foru [sign in to see picture]

welove to be naked outdoors,if you find the right places where nudity is accepted it is great,nobody bothers what size or shape you are,their all just happy to be free and enjoy being naked.as regards having sex outdoors,that can be fun.but dont expect to get away with it in naturists places.that is not what its about.

DrewRG4 [sign in to see picture]

northeast2foru wrote:

welove to be naked outdoors,if you find the right places where nudity is accepted it is great,nobody bothers what size or shape you are,their all just happy to be free and enjoy being naked.as regards having sex outdoors,that can be fun.but dont expect to get away with it in naturists places.that is not what its about.

Hi northweast – I agree

Being naked outdoors is not just about sex, its the feeling of exposure and freedom too. I love the feeling of ‘naughtiness’ and the dare factor

sussannee [sign in to see picture]

yes ! At home i am all naked mostly. very rarely put on a thigh length t-shirt. NO BRA n PANTY at home at all !!

i love to flash discreetly..upskirts types without having a panty inside :)

caddytom [sign in to see picture]

its great just be carefull . love my oh getting her sexy boots short skirt and low top

on go for a ridein country find a quite spot and have some horny flashing first then

nice blow job then fu.cking so good outside or incar lol

VR [sign in to see picture]

I love swimming naked, too. I haven't had the chance for quite a few years, unfortunately.

My last time was at the beach after a few drinks. I decided I was going in and the little problem of no swimwear was not going to stop me. It was dark but I had no idea I could be seen very clearly by all the fishermen above the beach (one of the downsides of pale skin!).

I was pretty stupid to do it with hindsight. Although I was with a sober person (who was trying to warn me about fishermen/dangers/possible arrest!), I was my usual it-seemed-like-a-good-idea self and did it anyway, ignoring all the potential dangers.

I do remember having great fun at the time, though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.