• Guys who refuse to wear condoms

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

That's good to know. Just need to find one! hahaha

Johnnyfullofcum [sign in to see picture]

If only this was a dating service lol

You just found one but knowing that one exists is as far as it'll go.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

No glove? No love 👍🏻👍🏻

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

^yep! Only reason I didn't use condoms was when I was in a steady relationship and trying for a baby.

MSJ6952 [sign in to see picture]

Well the choice is yours if he refuses to wear one and you want him to then it simple no sex

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Why do some men do this. My best friend was seeing some guy ( shes got 2 kids from a ex partner ) and he removed it on the sly. People like this make me feel sick.

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

I've only ever been with one guy (my current boyfriend) and we always used them until we had a mutual agreement to try without one. If he had refused flat out to use one in the beginning then I probably wouldn't be with him now. I would have told him where to go

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

I can never understand guys who refuse to wear condoms, or even worse take it off on the sly. I started having sex before the AIDS scare but even then I would usually have a couple of condoms on me and would always ask the girl if she was on the pill before having sex without one. And if she asked me to wear one for whatever reason I'd just put it on. Since 'safe sex' came in I've always just accepted that I needed to wear a condom and had it ready to put on before entering her. I'm in a steady relationship now but I'll still wear a condom if she needs to go out afterwards and doesn't need the mess. And there are condoms available these days that really do feel almost as if they're not there :-)

SexyFloof [sign in to see picture]

My ex refused to wear them. Always told me that I should 'just go on the pill, that's what it's there for'. He'd never even tried one but never wanted to anyway. Needless to say, we had a shitty sex life and it's no surprise that he's my ex!

My current boyfriend is the total opposite. If I want him to cum inside me, he almost always wants to use a condom and, to be fair, I prefer it too. Less mess and no risk of anything. I'm on the pill but we're both a paranoid pair haha. We're both quite clean too and I don't mind at all!

Treasure90 [sign in to see picture]

No glove no love. For two reasons. Diseases and pregnancy risk. I can't be on contraceptives, as they completely kill my sex drive. I went without sex for two years because of the pill, I simply didn't want sex, couldn't get turned on even if I tried...

So basically sex without condoms is out of the question for me. But in my experience most guys will complain (a lot!)

I'm also latex-allergic. And it seems latex-free condoms might be tighter or more difficult to get on... Which leads to more complaining.

203 [sign in to see picture]

I've been with my partner for 12 years, we initially used both condoms and the pill, and as things progressed just the pill.

In the last year of so I've had lots of problems with the pill, despite trying different ones. I can't take the combined pill due to migraine with aura, and the POP completely killed my sex drive and a whole load of other unhelpful symptoms. This really impacted on my relationship.

Since June I've come off the pill- my sex drive went through the roof within two weeks. I've been advised that the implant/injection
    Etc all have similar levels of hormone and are likely to cause similar side effects.

I've spent a small fortune on different brands of condoms, including skyn, EXS, extra thin one etc, trying to find a brand that my partner will use, but he's atill very unhappy about wearing them, to be point that we're hardly having sex,despite my new found drive- I'd welcome any ideas!

203 wrote:

I've been with my partner for 12 years, we initially used both condoms and the pill, and as things progressed just the pill.

In the last year of so I've had lots of problems with the pill, despite trying different ones. I can't take the combined pill due to migraine with aura, and the POP completely killed my sex drive and a whole load of other unhelpful symptoms. This really impacted on my relationship.

Since June I've come off the pill- my sex drive went through the roof within two weeks. I've been advised that the implant/injection
    Etc all have similar levels of hormone and are likely to cause similar side effects.

I've spent a small fortune on different brands of condoms, including skyn, EXS, extra thin one etc, trying to find a brand that my partner will use, but he's atill very unhappy about wearing them, to be point that we're hardly having sex,despite my new found drive- I'd welcome any ideas!

The EXS ones are very nice. As to your problem there's okamoto 0.03, very thin Japanese condoms. There's Trojan naturalamb... Maybe something new or different will make him think twice. Wish you the best finding a solution.
    203 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the recommendations... I thought the EXS ones were pretty good out of the ones we've tried.

203 wrote:

Thanks for the recommendations... I thought the EXS ones were pretty good out of the ones we've tried.

I liked the black ESX ones. I find the clear ones make a dick look like a sausage in a skin. First time I was happy with how one looked lol. And the feel was nice. Somehow sleeker and smoother.
    Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Sir Psycho Sexy wrote:
    I do prefer wearing them as they make me last longer, but it gets in the way haha.

I've always liked the fact that it 'de-sensetises the experience, and we can spend more time building her up (as I'd heard that ladies take longer to get there it seemed fair enough). It's never really got in the way though, I've just seen it as a fun addition to be used with the foreplay.

- - -

Back in the early days (teenage formative years kinda stuff) I had sex without condoms, one lady refused to let me 'go down on her' which should have been a little bit of a red flag moment, and surpise, I ended up with genital warts. That made me sort of wise up pretty quick. Even to the extent that a few one night stands have, while not been cut short, just led to extended playing as neither party had brought them with them. But I'd rather that than the possible alternatives...

Zephron wrote:

Sir Psycho Sexy wrote:
    I do prefer wearing them as they make me last longer, but it gets in the way haha.

I've always liked the fact that it 'de-sensetises the experience, and we can spend more time building her up (as I'd heard that ladies take longer to get there it seemed fair enough). It's never really got in the way though, I've just seen it as a fun addition to be used with the foreplay.

- - -

Back in the early days (teenage formative years kinda stuff) I had sex without condoms, one lady refused to let me 'go down on her' which should have been a little bit of a red flag moment, and surpise, I ended up with genital warts. That made me sort of wise up pretty quick. Even to the extent that a few one night stands have, while not been cut short, just led to extended playing as neither party had brought them with them. But I'd rather that than the possible alternatives...

You'll last ages longer if you get the delay condoms. Substantially more than just a regular one.
    MrRob [sign in to see picture]

If it's sex with one or no sex, then I'd wear one.

But wether it's a mental thing I can never come with a condom on.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.