• Guys who refuse to wear condoms

Lee Loves Honey [sign in to see picture]

Me too, just cant win sometimes lol

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Only ever had sex with condoms a handful of times but I'm on the pill so I don't feel it necessary to insist on him wearing one. We only use them in hotels. I don't like to get the sheets messy if I can help it and I'd feel weird without one in someone else's bed Idk why😁 It would be a red flag for me if I wasn't on the pill however and a guy refused!

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

no condom no sex theyll soon put one on protect yourself its these people who dont wear condoms that are riddled with sti's but never know becaus ethey cant eb arsed to get checked either STAY SAFE !!

Trafficcone [sign in to see picture]

I have always worn a condom in non committed long term relationships.

It's a mutual safety barrier, I'd rather I didn't have to as I don't like them, but I also don't think I'd like an STD. I've met girls who said they didn't like them and don't want to use them, I respect that view, however they had to respect my leaving after they said that.

aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]

Don't judge me first of all. But genuinely I get freaked out my condoms, I can't even touch the packet. I wouldn't say it's a phobia but it's like nails down a chalkboard or the feel of a sponge it just makes me feel uncomfortable and not turned on at all because I get anxious etc. Being a gay guy, I'm apparently at more risk of getting hiv, I have only had penetrative sex twice. I would prefer to compromise by allowing a guy to fuck me then pull out and shoot anywhere on me before washing myself out. I know I'm taking a risk especially when I'm not in a relationship but I haven't had anal sex in about two years or more. It doesn't help the fact I have a fettish about being cummed in and licked out etc although I've managed to hold any temptation back. But yeah I would say using protection is essential but don't judge all guys, some genuinely have a bit of a fear of them for many reasons. It's not always straightforward laziness x

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Oh and both have a Sti check before you stop using condorms!! I made sure that happened before trusting just my pill :)

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

aaroncoughlin wrote:

Don't judge me first of all. But genuinely I get freaked out my condoms, I can't even touch the packet. I wouldn't say it's a phobia but it's like nails down a chalkboard or the feel of a sponge it just makes me feel uncomfortable and not turned on at all because I get anxious etc. Being a gay guy, I'm apparently at more risk of getting hiv, I have only had penetrative sex twice. I would prefer to compromise by allowing a guy to fuck me then pull out and shoot anywhere on me before washing myself out. I know I'm taking a risk especially when I'm not in a relationship but I haven't had anal sex in about two years or more. It doesn't help the fact I have a fettish about being cummed in and licked out etc although I've managed to hold any temptation back. But yeah I would say using protection is essential but don't judge all guys, some genuinely have a bit of a fear of them for many reasons. It's not always straightforward laziness x

You should really seek help to get over the phobia. You arnt compromising by only receiving and having him pull out before he comes, its just as risky. I know its not easy but you put yourelf and others at risk by continueing to not use them.

If you are having sex outside of a steady monogamous relationship then you use condoms and get regular checks at a GUM clinic, its as simple as that. no ifs or buts.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

If i wasn't 100% trusting and in a long term relationship i wouldn't be having sex, so i'd already know if they were STI free. If i know they're clean i'm ok with no condom since i have the implant. If anything, i'd rather not have a condom used, i hate the smell and they're fiddly and just not sexy.

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I have known many men like this and most of them i tell to go stick it in a watermelon instead of me. (legit said this before i've nearly been punched for it)

I would have sex without a comdom if they guy i was with could be trusted and if i was using birth control. Any man who refuses to use a condom (who you dont know and trust) is not being considereate....STD's aside because of course men can get them too, they dont have to deal with things like pregnancy if they dont want too...they can literally walk away from that and never think about it again. :(

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

rockinrob wrote:

I always wonder how many of these guys would continue to refuse if it became clear that this meant they really wouldn't be getting any?

+1

#Dana [sign in to see picture]

Husband here and I have never refused wearing one. But when I was 15 I watched a film called KIDS and after that I met a girl and she wanted sex. I didn't have a rubber on me and when she asked if I had one I said no haven't you!
    She said no what would I do with one of them. I said no a female condom? I just had a blank look then she said never mind I'm on the pil.
    Anyway we didn't have sex and a week later she hooked up with a guy I know.
    9 months later I saw him and after a chat it turn out he had crabs. Just thought I would share.

Dali256 wrote:

aaroncoughlin wrote:

You should really seek help to get over the phobia. You arnt compromising by only receiving and having him pull out before he comes, its just as risky. I know its not easy but you put yourelf and others at risk by continueing to not use them.

If you are having sex outside of a steady monogamous relationship then you use condoms and get regular checks at a GUM clinic, its as simple as that. no ifs or buts.

Firstly I don't know where you could actually go to "seek help" I can't imagine it's a common thing to be afraid of condoms. According to many studies out there, pulling out before ejaculation carries a risk still but it's much reduced. I don't have casual sex and if I was seeing someone I trusted and knew was clean then I would discuss with that person about our options as there are many ways to have sex and I wouldn't put a guy at risk purposely, he would have to comply, I'm not that controlling I force a guy to risk sex. There's lots of different studies and research out there, some recent which shows cleaning yourself afterwards can help minimise infection. I don't understand though why many people receive oral sex without a condom being used as that's a risk but people, not all, think that's acceptable but two people who trust each other are stigmatised for having mutual unprotected sex also. I guess it's up to the individuals at the end of the day. Although I have a slight phobia of condoms without sounding contradicting, I would always recommend safe sex and not to risk someone else's safety without them being fully aware and comply. I'm not advocating the transmission of infections and diseases but there are risks around us all the time, takes a split second before getting knocked down by a car or choking on a bone, we can't stop everything from happening. So of course use protection but everyone's history etc is different and it's not as easy as others make out. I'm genuinely thoughtful and honest! X
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

aaroncoughlin wrote:

Could you get the guy you are with to deal with taking off the cellophane and opening the box and putting on the condom while you look away? If it's the feel of the condom that you can't cope with then could you try different brands or textures? Durex do a real feel type and there's lots of others to try.

It seems too big a risk to gamble with catching HIV as the guy you're with ( I've read online before but may be wrong) could have it for a while before testing positive and then it may be too late and you have already slept together and caught it from him and even worse passed it onto someone else.

Maybe try a hypnotherapy session and ask if they can help you overcome your fear. It's worth a try and with sex I always think better safe than sorry.

Make me cum [sign in to see picture]

I have the implant but I always make sure I have a couple of condoms in my bag just in case I would die if I got an sti I don't feel the difference between wearing one or not.

Sir Psycho Sexy [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I don't need to wear one, and we don't.
    However I do prefer wearing them as they make me last longer, but it gets in the way haha.

Jolove [sign in to see picture]

Funny but my OH and I like using them. It makes him last longer and we both enjoy me putting it on him. I also enjoy oral on someone wearing a condom. Does that make us a bit odd? I just enjoy being ridden harder and longer with him wearing one and he enjoys the longer ride too.

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

Not unusual Jolove - I like wearing them sometimes (not always), but when OH wants me to go hard fast and deep I can have trouble holding myself back otherwise, so a condom gives me the crucial extra time to keep her going to orgasm

Lannah [sign in to see picture]

Ladybette wrote:

mysteron wrote:

If you are a collector of STDs then don't use a condom .

In a well established relationship, if other form of contraception are used the of course its less important.

But you ladies especially, and guys to a certain extent need to protect yourselves at the beginning of a relationship until you know your partner well enough. I recommend all you ladies to have access to a supply just in case your guy forgets .

Keep sex safe.

Just my view.

Well said, that man! :-) It wouldn't just be the bundle of joy that I'd be worried about! Lol

right on there!

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

unless you know each other well and kids/contraception have been discused and are both S T I clear no wellie NO willie

lmh95 wrote:

aaroncoughlin wrote:

Could you get the guy you are with to deal with taking off the cellophane and opening the box and putting on the condom while you look away? If it's the feel of the condom that you can't cope with then could you try different brands or textures? Durex do a real feel type and there's lots of others to try.

It seems too big a risk to gamble with catching HIV as the guy you're with ( I've read online before but may be wrong) could have it for a while before testing positive and then it may be too late and you have already slept together and caught it from him and even worse passed it onto someone else.

Maybe try a hypnotherapy session and ask if they can help you overcome your fear. It's worth a try and with sex I always think better safe than sorry.

Can't deal being near a box of them even the packaging, condoms feel horribly slimey and just make me cringe. Couldn't reach an erection because it's off putting. Not with anyone atm nor had sex with anyone for a few years so I'm not putting anyone at any danger. As I said if I got with someone I wouldn't do something they didn't want to comply with tbh. My friends find it amusing freaking me out with condoms cause they don't understand what goes through my mind being near them. There's no hypnotherapists near me and doubt they would help with a condom phobia nor would i want to embarrass myself. I guess it's each to their own but as I said there's dangers all around us in this world, I could drop down dead tomorrow but that's life. Totally understand that it's not a socially acceptable thing these days but everyone's different and it's not one size fits all, pardon the pun. I respect and appreciate your advice though and see where you're coming from. Thankyou :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.