• Help...blow job advice

Angus Ncle [sign in to see picture]

Thanks. I think perhaps I do enjoy playing with her, and arousing her, and this may be a distraction to me.

sweetcheecks 1966 [sign in to see picture]

Talk to him and ask him what he likes my fella likes a tite grip as I suck and little around the tip it's every bodies preference and go with the moment and only do what you like I prefer to suck him really hard wen he cums so I can't taste it as much but he really is appreciated afterwards 😍😍

Gingerman [sign in to see picture]

I have only come once from a blow job. I would much rather have it as fore play as I find behind inside a woman much more stimulating.

Still, you can always work on your technique. Maybe you could take a turn at oral sex each and let each other know what works best.

A 69 position also works a treat for me as I get so turned on eating her out that it makes the blow job better.

Enjoy!

HoneyBear7 [sign in to see picture]

Ask him what he likes and wants, communication is the key.

pete the salamander [sign in to see picture]

rom a blokes point of view, I have always struggled to orgasm while receiving a bj. I love them to bits but over excited but cannot orgasm! In my case I need to relax more but find this very difficult to do. no matter what we have tried It still comes down to me relaxing.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

My advice, use your hands. Stroke his cock while you lick and suck. Play with his balls, rub his legs, underneath, etc.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.