• female orgasm

ace88 [sign in to see picture]

What does a female orgasm feel like..i have heard that when orgasm the vagina will contract a few time,is it true..how does i know my partner is reached an orgasm..is it same with male when reached climax just cum and the mind will feel relieved...

Kinkybiker [sign in to see picture]

I love that feeling when your deep inside a girl and she starts clamping around you it's an amazing feeling and such a turn on.

Loving it xx [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend says he can feel me contract around his cock and that my temperature inside suddenly increases as I reach orgasm.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

My body takes over completely when I orgasm. Best way I can describe it is that my whole body goes into a series of spasms, every single muscle contracts and kind of pulses, oh says he can feel my whole body tighten. Takes a few minutes for me go be able to regain complete control.

Great feeling, so good that I have been known to pass out ! X

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Tbh ive always wonders what it feels like for him while his inside!??? Any males want 2 answer this for me :)

Kinkybiker [sign in to see picture]

It feels amazing and very warm and when you start to clamp around the cock and start to spasm it feels like your getting a cock massage. It's great when this happens as it really heightens the pleasure and it's so awesome when you both climax at the same time

megan86 [sign in to see picture]

My oh says my vagina contracts around him really fast and my whole body shakes and I go tingly x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.