• sleeping wife

[suspended user]

suspended user

Fozzbear wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Fibromyalgia bear...mmm very sexy!

Just googled it you poor lass I'm not surprised he'll get a clout.

Yup! :( it's cool, I control it to a big part now! x

Ready to Play [sign in to see picture]

Is "touch" a code for sex and is sex in this case non consensual for whatever reason even reason of sleep?

This needs communication and agreement before hand but I wouldn't act on it without a complete understanding first.

Now if you mean really touch I would always move my leg to brush hers and then just settle right there usually for a little while before dozing off. Repeat every REM cycle or two.. Lovely.

Lg1988 [sign in to see picture]

Best way to be woken up 😜

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Woke up in the middle of the night, a few nights ago, the OH was on her side, her back to me, well I just had to slide myself into her, she sleeps really deeply so I could have some fun without her waking, she knows I touch her and is OK with it, last night she had her leg over me on her back so just had to give her kitty a stroke and pull on her labia rings also reminded me to give her a shave soon too.

EllieSuxxx. [sign in to see picture]

my man regularly cums on me while im sleeping, he does it where ever he fancies, my face, feet, hair, bum etc..

i love it, i find it quite kinky too, and i think he does. i'll quite often ask him if hes had a wank, and he almost alway's replies that he came on me! he does touch me too while he's at it, and we both love it.

so i think you should give it a go, and just test the waters abit. you'll more than likely both come to love it! its now a normal part of my sex life ;)

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Its not the first time I've had sex with her whilst she's asleep, have yet to find a way of having anal sex without her becoming restless though.

And I've told her I always play with her if I wake in the night.

i would be only too happy if she started to fist me

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.