• Love Egg

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

I am so excited to be going out to dinner tonight with my OH but I have my periods :( We don't get the chance very often having kids. We had planned to try out our FSOG love egg with him having the remote ;) obviously lol

I am so disappointed as we won't be able to do it now. I know I could probably wear a butt plug but it's not going to be as much fun. So my question is could I wear the love egg in my ass or would it be too risky, because it might travel up? I'm terrified of getting something stuck up there. Also using it vaginally again would it be safe?

We were also thinking about try anal tonight for the first time but we will both be drinking, should we wait for another night when no alcohol is involved?

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Do not use the egg anally, there is nothing to stop it travelling and as it's vibrating it's more likely to travel. It's really not worth the trip to the emergency room. You could just put a condom over the egg? Unless you can't wear it due to a tampon, obviously they can't cohabit. For the future, there is a remote control butt plug on here too, and remote control nickers

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

You can have anal sex when you're drunk, It usually helps you relax, as tensing up can make it harder and more uncomfortable, just make sure he has the self control to go at a pace comfortable for you

You would be able to use it vaginally after anal as it's top quality silicone so you can clean it well. But you really shouldn't use it anally in the first place

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Nope nope nope! Don't put that egg in your butt, stuff like that is really unsafe for anal use and as y&f said there's nothing to stop it from travelling in there.

Thank you Young&Fun I wouldn't have thought of putting a condom over it, I might try it, but then I would have to wear a sanitary towel and I hate wearing them :( I don't think I will risk wearing the egg anally.

We might try anal I will see how things go. I might need to restrict my alcohol intake as I don't want to not remember the experience. It feels like I've been waiting forever to try anal sex, I'm just impatient.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

If you wear a pad, there's no reason why you can't use a love egg while on your period. Your egg is fully silicone so will be super easy to clean and if your partner is squeamish about the blood then you can simply insert/remove it in the privacy of the bathroom. Pads may suck but surely it's better to wear it and still get to have some fun than have to wait?

Plus if you're trying out anal being relaxed to start with will be a big help, so even if you won't be having vaginal sex it's still worth using the egg to get you in the mood :)

Thanks Sleepycelia ;) I am not going to wear the egg anally as we don't get out very often, and would want to be worried for most of the night.

Thanks Lovebirds :) as we don't go out very often, (my babysitter is a tenner an hour) I think you are right I'm not passing up this chance for some fun with my OH.
    Getting excited now thinking about it, better go and make sure my egg is fully charged! I'm sure it will definitely get me in the mood ;)

I just bought some silicone lube for anal sex so hopefully I will get to test it out tonight!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.