• routine

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

For thoses of u that are in similar (or perhaps not) stages of a relationship where by your not at the engagement or baby stage but pass the really early days... dont know how else to say it.

But do u find things almost become routine I.e we almost always do the same thing I love we have our comfortable route with each other but sometimes like change?

Sex can become the same prob partly as we live with oparents n have to b quite etc,(we only see each other weekly once) dressingnup is hard etc, any ideas welcome?

And if you've been in the same situation , what happened etc :)

Lord love length [sign in to see picture]

Best sugestion I have is book a room . It doesn't need to be expensive ......

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

I was like this with my ex in the past, unfortunatley we split up not long after as we just werent happy anymore.

It started getting to that stage with my current partner. We decided to go out one night just becuase we were bored. We use to not think of going out purley because i was made redundant and we didnt have much money to do things. Its amazing what you can think of that is easy and cheap. Even just a night in watching films with munchies is nice once in a while. Now we just pick somwhere or somthing to do randomly every now and again to mix things up. It has worked really well for us. We do not set a date or certain day to do it because that felt like it was a sort of routne again. It could be worth doing that?

X

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I've been with my partner for 5 years and we definitely have a routine, but I don't think that's a bad thing. We're so happy together and settled, I don't crave drama or anything like that. We do try and find nice things to do every so often, like places to see or vist, and we also have date nights quite regularly. But aside from that we live in a sort of routine and it just works for us.

The only time it does get frustrating is in the bedroom! It's even got to the stage now where one of us initiates (usually me), and I know exactly how it's going to go and what sex positions we'll use, in what order. He'll lie on his back, I always seem to be the one giving oral/foreplay first, then it's my turn, then it's sex. Don't get me wrong, it's very pleasurable and I'm definitely satisfied, but I do wish he'd do something different, because I'm always trying to spice it up with new lingerie/toys/massage/bondage stuff and he doesn't do anything to surprise me in that department.

Currently we live with our parents so I see what you mean about dressing up etc being hard. We can only do stuff like that when his parents go out of town, and his sister is out too, which rarely happens. Otherwise I think everyone would hear the spanking and wonder what's going on!

Getting a cheap hotel room is a great idea if you can afford it, gives you a bit more freedom to change it up a bit and introduce some new things :)

Moneys tight atm im learning to drive n its proving expensive but needs must, we generally just watch film have a cuddle etc ... dont get me wrong its lovely.

We cant have a night away due to my commitments but a night doing something different would be good.. I think we've adopted this easy option of films, bed is because we both work full time n we just fully relax both end up falling asleep most of the time ha

sassykitten;) wrote:

Moneys tight atm im learning to drive n its proving expensive but needs must, we generally just watch film have a cuddle etc ... dont get me wrong its lovely.

We cant have a night away due to my commitments but a night doing something different would be good.. I think we've adopted this easy option of films, bed is because we both work full time n we just fully relax both end up falling asleep most of the time ha

Does he drive? How about just going out and finding a quiet spot for some alfresco or car sex ;)

Boogaloo wrote:

I've been with my partner for 5 years and we definitely have a routine, but I don't think that's a bad thing. We're so happy together and settled, I don't crave drama or anything like that. We do try and find nice things to do every so often, like places to see or vist, and we also have date nights quite regularly. But aside from that we live in a sort of routine and it just works for us.

The only time it does get frustrating is in the bedroom! It's even got to the stage now where one of us initiates (usually me), and I know exactly how it's going to go and what sex positions we'll use, in what order. He'll lie on his back, I always seem to be the one giving oral/foreplay first, then it's my turn, then it's sex. Don't get me wrong, it's very pleasurable and I'm definitely satisfied, but I do wish he'd do something different, because I'm always trying to spice it up with new lingerie/toys/massage/bondage stuff and he doesn't do anything to surprise me in that department.

Currently we live with our parents so I see what you mean about dressing up etc being hard. We can only do stuff like that when his parents go out of town, and his sister is out too, which rarely happens. Otherwise I think everyone would hear the spanking and wonder what's going on!

Getting a cheap hotel room is a great idea if you can afford it, gives you a bit more freedom to change it up a bit and introduce some new things :)

Oo boo your in our same situation :D yay im not alone n feel like im moaning :) he has the middleroom between his mum n sister its bloody hardwork lol... but we r only been together for year n a bit x

Boogaloo wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Does he drive? How about just going out and finding a quiet spot for some alfresco or car sex ;)

He does but I hate car sex, n always last time he got his foot stuck n instead of help I couldn't stop laughing :L but I might suggest we go for a walk or something one night

Oooh that's not a good place to be - in between his mum and sisters room aha!

Car sex is tricky, but yeah going for a walk somewhere or even driving somewhere remote then finding a decent spot outside could be nice. I know it's risky but it's fun!

Or perhaps have a look at some of the sex games on Lovehoney? Like Monogamy etc?

I did get him a game but he didnt seem to show much interest tbh, the room situation can b challenging at times n we've even had to stop mid throught sex or near climax which can b very frustrating, wevr only able to do select position due to noisy or the bed etc

Redmosquito [sign in to see picture]

We're very much in the same situation, well it feels like it to me, does seem to bother my OH one bit which can annoy me and get me down sometimes. We've been together a long time and have young kids so getting out on our own etc is hard sometimes and it's inevitable that you do fall into a routine. Most of the time it doesn't bother me but I am someone that likes to do and see new things so it can be difficult. I love my OH completely but she's the type that, when we go to a restraunt we've been to before, she'll look at the menu and ask what she had the last time and order that whereas I want to try something new. This carries over into the bedroom too, she knows what she likes and that's fine with her, me I'd like a little variety and some more frequency. Her sex drive understandably dropped off after the kids, it recovered a bit but has dropped off massively again now. If I try and suggest anything different, even just try something spontaneous like getting in the shower or kissing her more fully when we're on the sofa I get brushed off. Feels like if it's not part of the routine we seem to have to follow then it's not going to happen. I've tried to talk to her about it and a few other things but no luck so far. If I even dare mention she dress up that always ends up with her getting cross. I even bought myself some doctor scrubs recently to surprise her because after our youngest was born she commented a few times about how hot I looked in them. When I wore them as a surprise she just looked up, said I looked nice and went back to messaging her friends. I have tried buying a few things from here for her, with no pressure from me for her to wear them, it's all stuff she's said she likes the look of in the past but I don't hold out much hope at the mo.

I know, well I think I know that this won't last, that hopefully it'll pick up again but it is frustrating. I don't want to pressure her in any way at all but this plus other things that have happened recently has left me all down and very much unwanted. Knowing that she'd taken even the slightest interest in our love life, or
    non love life would be great but I know that won't happen.

Sorry, wow, was just going to post a quick response but ended up on a bit of a rant.

Anyway my two cents, you maybe just have to make the effort a little. It is hard living with family, we've done it and it's really not ideal. A hotel or tent if money's tight can sometimes make the world of difference.

Thanks for your reply red, we dont have children but I can see that would make things difficult, its not that he doesnt try or isnt intrested in things he loves it when I put new underwear on etc but I dunno our situation is the prob n we r both in a place were by atm it would not be able to change, id lovve 4 us to live together etc, n unfortunately I can't go away with my commitments so we're stuck slighty.. im hoping that if we perhaps go out to cinema or something like that this will break the routine n will b a welcomed break from things.. otherwise our relationship is aces, even if he dropped a change of his career bomb shell on me.. I love him

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

What about putting on some sexy underwear under your clothes as a surprise and take a walk to your local park late at night or any secluded spot that's safe. Even now after over 30 years of marriage we still like to do something different now and then.

It's so easy ( and normal ) to fall into a routine and that gets more likely the longer you are with the same partner and I appreciate that it can't be easy living with parents but it's fairly similar in a way for us as we still have a 22 year old living at home so we have to plan things so that we're not overheard ( although I'm sure we must have been on a few occasions !)

Was going to suggest car sex but you've already said you're not keen although you could drive somewhere and get out of the car for the sex. When I first met my husband we were both still living at home and all our sexual encounters took place in parks, fields, the car etc until we were finally able to get a weekend away in a B&B :)

I do regularly put sexy underwear on for him

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Variety is the spice of live. Routines are OK but doing something different than the routine is even better.

If you want to surprise someone then buy a sexy costume you know that they will like and then surprise them eg nurse ,student ,fireman etc. Your partner will luv it.

Tbh he's not expressed any intrested in costume dressing, he loves it when I put new underwear on ... although I think he's seen just about ever collection I own lol, n I enjoy putting it on as I know what's underneath n he doesnt til he undresses me

sassykitten;) wrote:

Tbh he's not expressed any intrested in costume dressing, he loves it when I put new underwear on ... although I think he's seen just about ever collection I own lol, n I enjoy putting it on as I know what's underneath n he doesnt til he undresses me

As you clearly like sexy underwaear, then as an idea, why not do a sexy striptease for him . But make sure he can't touch you and tease him.Don't need to do it to music either as he won't notice that !

It will also change you from a sassykitten into a prowling cat !

Meoow...........................!

mysteron wrote:

It will also change you from a sassykitten into a prowling cat !

Meoow...........................!

I like it :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.