• Best bondage positions

    1437956885
    Cowboy81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 667
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2013

    2 of my favorites:

    1. MRS is kneeling, bent over, hand reaching between her legs. Imagine she is in doggy position and then reaches for a spreader bar on her legs (but here is not spreader bar). There is a tying technqunic were the hands are tied together and then to her ankles and finally the feet and arms all together. This keeps her "head down/bum up" and she cannot move so all from behind play is there. Also, she can be rolled on to her side or back easily for extra play/oral/etc.

    2. kneeling and bent over a bench an anchored in place. Access to most all pleasure spots and if the bench or box is the right size then access to face/mouth is preserved.

    Bonus: for quick play time anywhere: wrists with rope cuffs secured over head in a door frame. a little play fight can still be had but without hands she is still vulnerable.

    1439310703
    chocolate-milk [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 67
    • Joined: 10 Jun 2012

    I love doggy style, with my hands tied up to the bed, or behind my back....what tops it off is when my BF spanks me with our crop, calling me a bad girl and then taking me from behind whilst pulling my hair.

    YUM!!!!

    1439377016
    Nightfire [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2013

    chocolate-milk wrote:

    I love doggy style, with my hands tied up to the bed, or behind my back....what tops it off is when my BF spanks me with our crop, calling me a bad girl and then taking me from behind whilst pulling my hair.

    YUM!!!!

    Another great one is tying hands to ankles for doing her doggy. Now to make it interesting get a magic wand and hold that to her clit. You may need to get on one knee and one foot so you have some space for your hands to hold the wand
    1440460719
    21, almost always naked [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 86
    • Joined: 26 Apr 2015

    Been away from LH for a while and had all but forgotten about making this thread. Loved reading back through all your stories and positions! Keep them coming! Me and the GF have a lot of new positions to try out :D

    1445677706
    21, almost always naked [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 86
    • Joined: 26 Apr 2015

    Feeling horny and just read through all these comments, you lot have some pretty filthy minds! ;)

    Let's get this topic up and running again!

    1445680334

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Wrists tethered to the corners of the bed, ankles cuffed and hung up to a hook in the ceiling. He massages my legs and I wand my clit whilst he fucks my arse..utter bliss.. :) That or all four corners.

    1445757309
    cg22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 308
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2013

    Wife ties me to a chair.. Ankles tied to the legs of the chair. Wrists tied behind my back behind the chair .. She then rides me while using a bullet vibe on her clit... But won't let me orgasm until she has... Bliss...

    1445779142
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5891
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    This thread has given me a few new ideas, thanks guys! Still quite a newbie to the bondage world

    1447506630
    Nightfire [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2013

    Great ideas! Anyone got more to add? The more positions the better

    1447509798
    Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1212
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2013

    One of our Favs is, either of of us bent over the side of the bed face down, ankles tied to the bed legs and your wrists tied to the bed legs from the other side, giving you the opportunity for spanking play, anal play and much more. Try it and ENJOY!!

    1447510999

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 500
    • Joined: 8 Oct 2015

    My oh doesn't like my legs bound, just his pref, but if I have my hands tied and just slide my ankles through the loop of my arms while we have sex it's best of both for us, I feel bound but I'm not if that makes sense...

    1447513501
    Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2014

    This one's straight out of Fifty Shades Freed, but I thought it sounded fun so here goes:

    Grab two pairs of handcuffs and put one pair on each ankle. Make your partner sit with knees pulled up and then have your partner wrap their arms around the knees/legs. Connect the handcuff from the left ankle to the left wrist and do the same thing for the right side. Now push your partner on their back and rest assured that they're not going anywhere :)

    Just wanted to point out that I haven't tried this position myself yet so I hope I have described it correctly. If anyone tries it or has already tried it I would love to hear if it was any good!

    1447696922
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1544
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    Ozz wrote:

    Wrists tethered to the corners of the bed, ankles cuffed and hung up to a hook in the ceiling. He massages my legs and I wand my clit whilst he fucks my arse..utter bliss.. :) That or all four corners.

    This has given me a few ideas :D

    I have a restraint that is a collar and runs down my back and keeps my arms behind my back. My OH loves to blindfold me and gag me, and makes me sit down on his cock so he can fuck me from underneath, and then giving it to me doggie style. I love it.

    1447699125
    Platinum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 47
    • Joined: 12 Jul 2014

    Hands All Over wrote:

    This one's straight out of Fifty Shades Freed, but I thought it sounded fun so here goes:

    Grab two pairs of handcuffs and put one pair on each ankle. Make your partner sit with knees pulled up and then have your partner wrap their arms around the knees/legs. Connect the handcuff from the left ankle to the left wrist and do the same thing for the right side. Now push your partner on their back and rest assured that they're not going anywhere :)

    Just wanted to point out that I haven't tried this position myself yet so I hope I have described it correctly. If anyone tries it or has already tried it I would love to hear if it was any good!

    I would be loath to try this as all the pull caused by wrists moving relative to ankles would cause the handcuffs to bite into or rub the flesh which is an easy way to get damaged. I would reccomend soft cuffs and either rope or panic snaps to link them together, we have done this many times without problem. If you or a friend fancy a bit of ropework try looking up a how to video on youtube by Midori about a pocket swing tie.

    1447704555

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Tied to all four corners or hooked up to the ceiling by legs and ankles with tethered wrists to the headboard or in front..yum

    1448158008
    Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2014

    Platinum wrote:

    Hands All Over wrote:

    This one's straight out of Fifty Shades Freed, but I thought it sounded fun so here goes:

    Grab two pairs of handcuffs and put one pair on each ankle. Make your partner sit with knees pulled up and then have your partner wrap their arms around the knees/legs. Connect the handcuff from the left ankle to the left wrist and do the same thing for the right side. Now push your partner on their back and rest assured that they're not going anywhere :)

    Just wanted to point out that I haven't tried this position myself yet so I hope I have described it correctly. If anyone tries it or has already tried it I would love to hear if it was any good!

    I would be loath to try this as all the pull caused by wrists moving relative to ankles would cause the handcuffs to bite into or rub the flesh which is an easy way to get damaged. I would reccomend soft cuffs and either rope or panic snaps to link them together, we have done this many times without problem. If you or a friend fancy a bit of ropework try looking up a how to video on youtube by Midori about a pocket swing tie.

    Ah yes, it did mention in the book that they used metal handcuffs and that those rubbed into her flesh like you mentioned + they gave her really bad bruises afterwards so I'm really happy to hear about your recommendations :)! I'll take a look at that video by Midori as it sounds very interesting, thank you!

    1449912707
    21, almost always naked [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 86
    • Joined: 26 Apr 2015

    Love all of these! Let's get talking again!!

    1449925945

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2844
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2015

    Another fave is bent over the sofa, Silk wrist ties tethered to the feet of the sofa. The ties need to be long enough of course! But it keeps you in that perfect spot!

    Just another to add to the mix, it's all good.

    1450177053
    Katiiee24 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    Mine has to be with ties through the headboard above my head, so then my other half can flip me over with ease to get me from behind 😏

    1450179927
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5938
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    A clean DIY workmate with a cushion makes an excellent improvised bench . Plenty of places to tie a person to. Also great for roleplays were some sort of desk is required.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.