• Circumicised or not?

    1251302218
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 917
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Oh boys! You've obviously never been on the receiving end of a cheesy knob :P

    It's not alwaysdead cells/smegma, it can also be old ejaculate, sometimes combined with a cottage-cheese like substance. It happens if a guy is not cleaning properly after sex, is having lots of sex, or if he's picked up thrush from his female partner.

    It is indeed very, very gross and I'd let it happen once and once only before getting rid of a guy. Once by accident is one thing, but continued bad hygiene is unacceptable.

    1251302516
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 929
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    DesignDude wrote:

    shellyboo wrote:

    DD, she means that it makes no difference to a bloke if he has a gunky foreskin, it's the PARTNER of that bloke who has to deal with it... unless the guy in question is capable of fellating himself :P

    that's just crazy lol! how could anyone live with it though? lol

    shellyboo is correct, that's what I meant, thank you. :)

    And unless a guy is extraordinarily flexible, he can't get his face near enough to his cock to sample the questionable delights of his own poor hygiene. So chances are he can carry on quite merrily until some poor partner has to suffer for it.

    Also ...

    DesignDude wrote:

    are you saying the women suffer not the guy?

    Um, women aren't the only ones who sometimes get their faces near somebody else's cock, you know. ;)

    1251302871
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 917
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Lubyanka wrote:

    And unless a guy is extraordinarily flexible, he can't get his face near enough to his cock to sample the questionable delights of his own poor hygiene. So chances are he can carry on quite merrily until some poor partner has to suffer for it.


    That's beautifully worded :D

    1251302919
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 929
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    shellyboo wrote:

    Lubyanka wrote:

    And unless a guy is extraordinarily flexible, he can't get his face near enough to his cock to sample the questionable delights of his own poor hygiene. So chances are he can carry on quite merrily until some poor partner has to suffer for it.


    That's beautifully worded :D

    Aww, thanks. :D

    1251302929
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2491
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Think I'll give dinner a miss.

    SG69 x

    1251303371
    Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 181
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2009

    No cream cheese SG69 so.

    1251305416
    DesignDude [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 298
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2009

    shellyboo wrote:

    It's not alwaysdead cells/smegma, it can also be old ejaculate, sometimes combined with a cottage-cheese like substance.

    The vomit smiley isn't in the list so this one will have to do lol!

    1251311348
    Horny Pony [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 179
    • Joined: 4 Aug 2008

    I think a visual inspection would be the order of the day if I ever encounter a new knob!

    1253644402
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4261
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    oooh...I've never met anyone circumsised (that I am aware of, not that it is commonly discussed) and my partner (who is the only person I've ever been with) is uncircumsised...never had an issue with cleanliness as he is very clean. I also think he has a very attractive cock! Have seen pictures of circumsised ones and they were less attractive than his, but also seen pictures of unattractive uncircumsised cocks so I guess I'm just lucky

    Don't have much of a comparison, I just know I like his foreskin, I like that I can use it to make things different for him like tightening it, loosening it or running my tongue under it....however I guess guys without a foreskin just have to be a little more inventive and find other "different" things! Can see pros and cons to both and I guess it doesn't make a difference as long as you enjoy it!

    Ax

    1253984755
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2210
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Surely having this done can make the head de sensitize a bit?

    x

    1253991688
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2210
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    I would've thought that the skin on the head is rubbed more often and that then becomes less arousing - otherwise he'd walk around with a permanent hard on!

    x

    1253992293
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2295
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    i have had sex with a man who is circumsised, and he didnt really have any problems with loss of sensitivity. i was a little worried when giving oral ect that id be a little rough but he didnt seem to be any different to any other partner.

    1254093445
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2210
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    I just wondered how it would be, because its constantly exposed. Not that it would be the difference between a cosmetic's hands and a bricklayer's hands!

    x

    1255049467
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 921
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    I've never seen a circumcised penis, so I can't comment about them. But I'm not fussy, like others have said, it's still a cock at the end of the day. I'd be a bit scared of hurting him though, without the foreskin there. I suppose it's what you're used to. My bloke has plenty of foreskin and he's very clean, so i've no complaints, and I love how silky it feels x

    1255084311
    Schibi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 101
    • Joined: 23 Sep 2009

    I prefer uncircumsized since that means theres more ways to pleasure them with various techniques and make handjobs and blowjobs more interesting.

    1255087958
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2210
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    I always love the reveal moment you get with a foreskin - but I've never really come into contact with a circumcised man!

    x

    1290396909
    NakedAce [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2010

    Hehe, I know this topic is old but I felt compelled to state a few things! I'm circumcised and very clean (have been since birth) and there is no loss of anything sensitivity-wise down there! Of course I have no basis of comparison as I've always been like this, but I enjoy a firm BJ/HJ and nothing splits or tears. When the dicks are hard, you probably wouldn't be able to tell if he has had his foreskin chopped off or not!

    1290533987
    Pixieking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 672
    • Joined: 31 Aug 2010

    I find the "It's cleaner" argument in this thread quite disturbing. I mean, soap and water is a lot less drastic than a knife and it's not difficult to keep yourself clean down there. Everyone knows about the imfamous fish smell some ladies are meant to have, but nobody suggests they should have bits cut off to keep it clean.

    As a bloke who likes other blkes, I much prefer uncut guys. It just seems a lot less messed with and I cannot get the idea that the penis was cut up out of my head. I am a strong holder of the vew that unless it is causing medical problems, leave it up to the owner. This is the provailing opinion of most people in the bdy modification community (Piercings, tattoos, scarification, surgical ect) and It's the most reasonable in my opinion. If you want to be cut, then nothing should stop you getting it, but do not think that you have the right to expect or force it on another human being.

    1290534623
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7876
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Pixieking wrote:

    I find the "It's cleaner" argument in this thread quite disturbing. I mean, soap and water is a lot less drastic than a knife and it's not difficult to keep yourself clean down there. Everyone knows about the imfamous fish smell some ladies are meant to have, but nobody suggests they should have bits cut off to keep it clean.

    As a bloke who likes other blkes, I much prefer uncut guys. It just seems a lot less messed with and I cannot get the idea that the penis was cut up out of my head. I am a strong holder of the vew that unless it is causing medical problems, leave it up to the owner. This is the provailing opinion of most people in the bdy modification community (Piercings, tattoos, scarification, surgical ect) and It's the most reasonable in my opinion. If you want to be cut, then nothing should stop you getting it, but do not think that you have the right to expect or force it on another human being.

    I don't think most people on such a sex positive forum make such a crude distinction between clean/cut and uncut/not clean. I do find the empirical fact of preference quite disturbing and the influence culture has over many people's opinions, the ethical considerations in most cases seem quite obvious to me but apparently not to most.

    Most of the OA are rational minded folk. We're generally much more open than the general population and probably stronger advocates of genital integrity than most.

    1290546330
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1236
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    You can still be open and yet have your own beliefs and traditions.

    It's normal in my culture for males to be circumsized. I see nothing wrong with it. I don't see it is as a horrible disfigurement as it may be compared to. Yes, the person doesn't consent to it if done younger etc but one of the reasons it's done when younger is for there to be less pain and quicker recovery etc. There have been discussions on whether it's health benefits outweighs risks. A lot of it comes down to preference.

    At the end of the day- I would want my sons to be circumsized.

    My OH had commented on how it was annoying for him not to have chosen (he's circumsized) but said he would have wanted to if he was given the choice. He's very logical and doesn't mind either way on whether he would want future sons to be circumsized.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.