• Is it just me or does this happen to anyone else?

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Had a look online but couldn't find anything about my rather frustrating problem. Does anyone else seem to reject their partner's penis just before they orgasm? I would love to orgasm with him inside me but after years of feeling really close then like a flip switch ...nothing, no orgasms. I have not long discovered I can orgasm with clitoral stimulation by giving myself a helping hand manually but no matter what position we are in he get' s evicted just as I'm getting close. Any tips to try and avoid this would be much appreciated.

ZiggyStarbucks [sign in to see picture]

I can't really figure out what you're asking.

Do you mean his penis is literally forced out by your pelvic muscles when the pressure builds up? That happens to me sometimes when the waves of pleasure cause my whole body to tense and spasm and he gets forced out.

Are you using a vibrator when you have sex? You said you can orgasm clitorally so using your fingers or a vibrator during sex can help a lot.

Forgot to mention this also happens with any toys I have inside me. Don't know if I'm maybe bearing down and pushing my partner's penis or the toys out. Even tried a butt plug to see if that helped me along but unfortunately it just felt like being badly constipated and when I tried to orgasm with clitoral stimulation the butt plug slid out too just at the crucial moment! Leaving me rather frustrated again.

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

I can't orgasm at all through penatration I remember an ex was down on me and using one of my dildos on me at the same time and I had to ask him to remove it so I could cum... I don't know why but I only cum with clitoral... i can get there faster with a mix of both and almost get there with decent penetration but I always have to cum with clitoral alone :/

Yes, Ziggy it's like my muscles are pushing him out even though I try not to. Thanks for the reply

I also reach a point during clitoral stimulation where I have to get him to stay really still or I lose the sensation because there is too much going on if he is rocking.

Thanks ink for your comment

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

If your comfortable with it try a little light bondage, allowing him to stay inside you, even if you try to push him out.

I orgasm best with penetration but enjoy clit stimulation too. If you like role p,at then try to invent a situation where he is in charge and force him to come inside you. I love it!

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Ink and Kink wrote:

I can't orgasm at all through penatration... I don't know why but I only cum with clitoral... i can get there faster with a mix of both and almost get there with decent penetration but I always have to cum with clitoral alone :/

+1 I'm the exact same

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

MissNoir wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

I can't orgasm at all through penatration... I don't know why but I only cum with clitoral... i can get there faster with a mix of both and almost get there with decent penetration but I always have to cum with clitoral alone :/

+1 I'm the exact same

+2

john69 [sign in to see picture]

My wife is the same, when she orgasms she pushes me or the toy we're using out, so I don't think this is a rare sensation. I don't mind it happening, I'm very happy every time she orgasms and I get my reward soon after.

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

NEvans wrote:

MissNoir wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

+1 I'm the exact same

+2

At least I'm not the only one!
    Kinkychick [sign in to see picture]

I don't push my OH out when having a orgasm but can't orgasm just by penetration I have to play with myself. OH has never minded he finds it a turn on. So your not the only one.

FlyingSmurf [sign in to see picture]

Definitely not the only ones: I've been squeezed out before at the point of her orgasm. It was a surprise first time, now I know what's coming (no pun intended) it's all part of the fun.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I "push" my partner out when I orgasm, it's because your vaginal walls are contracting when you cum.
    I often find this frustrating as my OH slips out when this happens which results in less stimulation for him, just before he's about to cum. I feel sorry for the poor bloke! I find that if you are less stimulated and less near the big O you won't push your partner out. However if you mean you can't orgasm with him inside you, I'd suggest you or him rubbing your clit as you get nearer? It may just tip you over the edge being stimulated in two different places. Keep at it, you might get there eventually!

Thanks for all the replies. It's reassuring to know that it's normal and I'm not the only one this happens to. I was beginning to wonder if I was doing something wrong.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.