• ice play

Miranda Hart [sign in to see picture]

Anyone enjoy ice play and willing to share ideas and tips?

Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

We've played a little - just an ice cubes around my blobs and on nipples then slowly downwards to clit. Great fun but make sure you have a towel handy...

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Ice cube up the bum

john69 [sign in to see picture]

We sometimes play with ice cubes.

Having some in your mouth and licking nipples and vagina - or the other way licking penis, balls and perineum - is a nice foreplay

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Yep, giving oral with ice cubes in the mouth is amazing and love having them just gently run down my body with a nice warm tongue following licking up the water as it melts :) ( never tried one up my bum. . . . .but will now) !!

Sum Sub wrote:

Ice cube up the bum

Sum sub what are you trying to do to me cheeky, hoping for an erotic experience but heard this much has the effect of a suppository not quite what I was hoping for

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Miranda Hart wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Ice cube up the bum

Sum sub what are you trying to do to me cheeky, hoping for an erotic experience but heard this much has the effect of a suppository not quite what I was hoping for

Dont know . . .I love an ice cold glass plug up my bum - surely this cant be that different ? !!

Terri JJ wrote:

Miranda Hart wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Ice cube up the bum

Dont know . . .I love an ice cold glass plug up my bum - surely this cant be that different ? !!

Not sure if the water element can cause a douching effect, perhaps one to try solo before testing with a new friend, really not my area of expertise, he just loved a bit of ice oral and wants to experiment further

Terri JJ wrote:

Miranda Hart wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Ice cube up the bum

Not sure if the water element can cause a douching effect, perhaps one to try solo before testing with a new friend, really not my area of expertise, he just loved a bit of ice oral and wants to experiment further

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Ice play is great fun if the "victim" is naked or near naked ,tied and blindfolded. You could also introduce icecream and lick it off your partners body. I'll leave it upto you as to which areas you place the icecream :)!

On the subject of ice cubes you can get resuable jelly type icecubes for a pound store chain. Not used them yet but have great potential with perhaps without some of the "mess"

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Mr Scorpius likes to use ice and heat together while I'm blindfolded - as I never know which sensation I'm going to feel next :) x

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

Just a bit of health and safety for those thinking of ice cube up the bum

Ice actually burns so be careful

northeast2foru [sign in to see picture]

yes we love playing with ice cubes.i use them on my hubbys cock and balls,great when giving blowjobs.i love them rubbed round my nipples.

TB149 [sign in to see picture]

We find them great on a red hot day (not that we get many!) for teasing during foreplay. If you keep them in a glass of cold water so they are wet it stops them sticking to the skin.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.