• Threesome

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

sistahunny wrote:

Yes but you were not in a relationship with one of them, that's what makes it different, and 'it's not always a total disaster' from someone with experience, is not a vote of confidence. I have led a very narrow existence, sexually and I am really grateful to people like you, because I had no idea it was a common idea and am trying to broaden my knowledge. I am fully supportive of people enjoying sex anyway they choose.

But she seems uncomfortable with the idea, and that's why I left a forceful negative comment.

My own experience was one tiny part of my comment, the majority of people I know who have indulged in this are in fact involved in relationships. Maybe my own lifestyle is too far away from the OP's for my comments to be of use though. I do however think it would be helpful to have more information so more balanced advice can be give. It's not really as simple as do or don't, there are lots of factors to be considered in a decision like this. Or so I believe.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

If in doubt then I would advise you not to do this. As others have said it could damage your marriage and cause resentment between you if it is a disaster and you may feel you were pressured into it afterwards just to please him. Much better to go with the fantasy idea. Have you ever filmed yourselves together? Why not act out the stranger fantasy with your husband and yourself in masquerade style masks or you could be wearing a blindfold and he could use a dildo on you so it feels like someone else without the worry of adding another person to the relationship and I'm sure that he would get even more pleasure watching himself back after than having to watch someone else with the woman he loves. I personally couldn't bear to watch my husband with anyone else and he has always said any cheating and that would be our marriage over, no second chances. I do fancy an imaginary spitroast so may have to order a suction cup dildo to act it out. Good luck whatever you decide.

northeast2foru [sign in to see picture]

dont do what your not your not totally happy with,it could lead to serious problems in the relationship.most guys seem to think it is the norm for their wife or partner to want some strangers cock.that does not work.be careful dont do what you dont feel happy with just to please your man.it could all end in tears.unless you both want the same and know that neither would be jealous.we have tried it but never followed on.but it did not spoil our relationship just stop when you feel the time is right.all i did was give the guys a handjob.while my hubby was present after we had done it all.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.