• Themed erotic messages

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

I've been messaging with a guy for about two weeks, we got into really erotic sexting quiet early on. We both find it heavily arousing and quiet often we are playing solo during the message sessions.

we have discussed our sexual desires with each other an quiet often I'm theming the sexting with a view to us doing the act in the way we desire with a heavy spin of erotica and heavy detail thrown in as well.

we are both buzzing from it and know our first date will be quiet something.

However it dawned on me that I have participated in a form of grooming, I'm guilty of introducing things like anal sex, pegging, sex outdoors, and although both of us have contributed ideas, my date seems very happy to accept anything on offer; practically handing himself on a plate to me.

Obviously we are both consenting adults and we have discussed our limits. There's nothing handcore involved I was just worried that I've groomed him into wanting all the things I want.

am I a bad disgraceful person? I love doing the sexting sessions I don't want to stop as we are both hooked

Lord love length [sign in to see picture]

Just go for it . You only live once . X

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Why is that a bad thing Littlestars? I would say if you have expressed a desire and he agrees he is interested or turned on by that it is not a bad thing. He may not have had such an expressive partner in the past to even explore these things with. I have also found when I ask what a partner wants or desire sometimes it takes a bit for them to verbalize it or they may add thoughts or ideas to something I express. I would trust if anything on your list was not something he wanted to explore or was a turn off he would tell you.

Dom+sub1810 [sign in to see picture]

As you are both consenting adults, then have fun. You only live once lol. Good luck

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Well, no. If you've discussed your limits then he is obviously up for doing the things you want to do, therefore making it something you both want to do, not just something you want to do (even if it was your idea origionally). If you'd said something he didn't like he would have added that to his list of limits not agreed to do it.

It sounds like you've found someone who is open and clearly interested in the same things as you, you've just taken the lead role so far. Nothing wrong with that, and certainly not grooming in any sense of the word :)

Phew, thanks everyone.

i was worried, I guess it was how it could be perceived.

yes he isn't put off by anything, he's even suggested things like dogging.

im probably the most adventurous woman he's come across so far and most definitely the most forward in regards to talking about sex and our messaging is explosive.

FlyingSmurf [sign in to see picture]

Doesn't sound disgraceful at all to me. Sounds like good fun. Provided you are both honest consenting adults and clear on both virtual and real-world boundaries/limits, then enjoy.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I'd say go for it, neither of you are doing anything wrong . You're both adults - enjoy :)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Well, no. If you've discussed your limits then he is obviously up for doing the things you want to do, therefore making it something you both want to do, not just something you want to do (even if it was your idea origionally). If you'd said something he didn't like he would have added that to his list of limits not agreed to do it.

It sounds like you've found someone who is open and clearly interested in the same things as you, you've just taken the lead role so far. Nothing wrong with that, and certainly not grooming in any sense of the word :)

+1 x

sistahunny wrote:

He is probably thanking his lucky stars! Everything doesn't have to happen on the first date...

Lol I know there will be limitations, we've had sexting for a good 13days, sometimes those scenarios contain sex or ejaculation more than once, so there is no possible way on this earth we could do it all on the first date. 😹

but if we can introduce some anal play etc on the first date I will. I've told him I won't expect him to go in at the Anal deep end but I would like to receive anal myself, which is something he's attempted before but failed with an ex.

just need the first date to happen now, I'm impossibly horny at the moment, keeping myself busy.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.