• Do you constantly think about sex? I can't stop thinking about it lol

Lord love length [sign in to see picture]

All the time . Often can't stop thinking about cumming off . What ever my current fantasy is I sometimes can't stop touching myself . Hot weather seems to make me worse . Worse when I'm at work cos I can't do anything about it ......

poppycat [sign in to see picture]

I went totally off sex for many years but I've recently spoken to my oh about trying a few new things and it's improved dramatically (it was once every 3-6mths but now 3ish times a week)

I think sometimes the more I get, the more I want so yes it's on my mind quite a lot at the moment

Chappy54 [sign in to see picture]

Fair play to all those who are thinking about and having more sex x

Chappy54 [sign in to see picture]

Fair play to all those who are thinking about and having more sex x

Emm4Bee [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes. I go through spells when the more i get the more i want to the point where i can't really concentrate on work or anythine else. Lasts a few days to a week then I'm relatiely normal again !

staplegun [sign in to see picture]

I think about it 24hours a day 7 days a week I find myself walking round even at work horny as hell 😀

kinkytaffs [sign in to see picture]

Never far from my thoughts. Will leave my missus answer for herself.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

All the time! Completely dominates my thoughts. the other day my partner said my interests are basically dildos. I replied with "vibrators too!" lol

hornycouple30 [sign in to see picture]

Me and the oh are always horny we can hardly keep our hands to ourselves its that bad we are at it everyday sometimes twice a thought we were oversexed but now i found this thread it dnt seem as bad lol

delicatewoman [sign in to see picture]

I love sex.

rockinrob [sign in to see picture]

Can't get it out of my head no matter what I try!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

rockinrob wrote:

Can't get it out of my head no matter what I try!

Try chopping your head off !! lol x

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

poppycat wrote:

I went totally off sex for many years but I've recently spoken to my oh about trying a few new things and it's improved dramatically (it was once every 3-6mths but now 3ish times a week)

I think sometimes the more I get, the more I want so yes it's on my mind quite a lot at the moment

Yes, I so relate to this. In my 20s my sex drive was a lot lower. Think I found sex a bit boring actually, and a bit of a chore.

But hello Lovehoney, and my 30s, and it's like I'm totally different! Still trying to get OH to experiment more, some things are a flat out no for him, but hey, a girl can try ;)

chocolate-milk [sign in to see picture]

I'm glad I'm not the only one!! The only time I'm not thinking about sex or horny, is when I'm either stress, ill or just started my period. The rest of the time I just think about sex! My poor BF can't keep up! I think I have a bigger sex drive than he does, which can be a bit frustrating as I know he's not a machine! I love sex and it makes me feel closer to my BF when we're having a great time! We have an amazing time...probably why I think about it all the time when I day dream. LOL.

Andy Toesucker [sign in to see picture]

Im sure the sex drive increases as you get older. I always had a high sex drive but now im in my 40s its on my mind 24/7. In the old days a wank get rid of the urge, these days 10 minutes later im ready to go again!!!

schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]

God yeah me too. But saying that, I have never actually had sex so wonder if it is out of curiosity more than anything else. However, I NEED sex!!

jr78 [sign in to see picture]

I'm 37 and don't know what's happened to me recently, don't know if it's because in your 20s if you have kids they're likely to be young & you're always tired & distracted but now my kids are older & I'm newly single it's all I think about, this LH account has had lots of orders through it lately ha ha! Long may it continue, I definitely feel the most sexy I've ever felt & I'm enjoying every minute of it ;-)

bluemumma [sign in to see picture]

Jr78 I so hear you :)

I'm 36, had children in my mid-late 20's and lost my sex drive due to being 'mum' etc, but just recently it's gone through the roof!!!

I'm constantly thinking about it, planning it or on here looking what to buy/try next, wearing sexy lingerie and trying new toys.... hubby doesn't know what's hit him lol ;)

jr78 [sign in to see picture]

Wotsitbabe wrote:

Jr78 I so hear you :)

I'm 36, had children in my mid-late 20's and lost my sex drive due to being 'mum' etc, but just recently it's gone through the roof!!!

I'm constantly thinking about it, planning it or on here looking what to buy/try next, wearing sexy lingerie and trying new toys.... hubby doesn't know what's hit him lol ;)

Great isn't it lol! I honestly spend at least an hour a day on here either shopping or talking about sex lol! Really feel like I've got my spark back & I think I must have because I'm getting lots of attention from men when for a while I thought I'd be on my own forever :-/ I've been on a few dates since I split with my ex but just felt like I hated dating & hated being alone & I wasn't really happy so decided to not bother, as soon as I changed the way I thought about being single & bought myself a few presents to keep myself entertained things seem to have changed, if someone amazing comes along then great but if my knight in shining armour takes a while to arrive that's fine because I've got a stash of sex toys that are giving me a real buzz & making me give off new sexy vibes....pardon the puns but I just couldn't help myself ;-) if they say your 30's are flirty & your 40's are naughty I can't bloody wait ha ha! X
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

As my sex drive can change dramatically I make the most of its high moments! I find myself thinking about pleasing my partner more often than myself and I can waste many hours wondering how I can mix it up with him

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.