• Blow job or hand job?

twincats [sign in to see picture]

Those who give blow jods, do you swallow the end result or learn at the right time, to with draw and finish of by hand.....etc.
    I love when the end of my penis is being tickled with the end the tongue. Making it throbbing and reaching to feel even harder.
    For me to explode and where to come, is done to the lady.

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Blow job with a finger or two in the bum!!!!!!!!

sanjai [sign in to see picture]

blowjob anytime! But love it with a buttplug or dildo inside. Handjob when OH does it from back with her boobs pressed and pussy rubbing againist my bum

MrFox1990 [sign in to see picture]

I personally prefer to give a blow job and since I kinda have a cum fetish I love to swallow it all :p

Haphephobic J [sign in to see picture]

Ignoring my phobia, which makes neither option a tempting prospect, if I could I would go for the handjob. I would hate all that wetness that would go along with a blowjob!

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

A Blow Job, while strung up, with over the door cuffs and wide ankle stretchers, while the OH pushes a butt plug in my bum. i love it when she rakes my cock with her teeth, and she will tease me till i cum in her mouth, and she loves to share it with me, if shes not in a greedy mood and swallows the lot.

hapticfeedback [sign in to see picture]

i dont think ive ever had a satisfying BJ in my life, probably because my sexual partners have always been petite with a small jaw. its a little to teethy for me to enjoy im always on edge! either that or they just didnt like giving them!!

HANDJOB ALL THE WAY!

VR [sign in to see picture]

Oh half loves the combo blow/hand, but particularly loves me blowing him while I play with myself.

I love my OH's cock. It's a perfect fit for me and hits all the right places.

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

MrFox1990 wrote:

I personally prefer to give a blow job and since I kinda have a cum fetish I love to swallow it all :p

I've got to agree with this one. As far as receiving goes, I'd prefer a handy if only because I'm yet to have a partner who is legitimately good at giving a blowie.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

my partner thought blowjobs were overrated til he met me..... and he was my first.......... >:)

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm sorry but I can't choose one over the other..it has to both every time. Too much pleasure to be given to make a choice! Me bad!

amorphous_zombie [sign in to see picture]

From what i remember, the blowjobs were amazing. Always CIM. Not bothered about swallowing but was on offer at times. I wouldnt mind the handjobs but they would inevitably always lead to a blowjob!

sussannee [sign in to see picture]

i like the real thing, both of us do aloot of foreplay and being in 69 is favourite. So definately blowjob is nice.

flavoured lubes to suit ones taste also adds up to the fun. he releases inside me but i dont swallow. whereas he drinks it all off me :)

Good licking ,tounge inside, hopefully not to many hairs, cats love to wash. ....,..... In all place's.

[suspended user]

suspended user

twincats wrote:

Good licking ,tounge inside, hopefully not to many hairs, cats love to wash. ....,..... In all place's.

Oh that's brilliant! Had me in fits twincats

Ozz wrote:

twincats wrote:

Oh that's brilliant! Had me in fits twincats

Did not think my tounge trickled that good. Lick all over.,....
    Cap54 [sign in to see picture]

Ethier would be nice, I can count on one hand the numder of blowjobs or handjobs i get from the OH in a year yet i am happy to give her oral or the finger any day of the week
    there are sone lucky people out there...

[suspended user]

suspended user

Cap54 wrote:

Ethier would be nice, I can count on one hand the numder of blowjobs or handjobs i get from the OH in a year yet i am happy to give her oral or the finger any day of the week
    there are sone lucky people out there...

Geez you're still having troubles there then! That's not good to read at all, I'm really sorry Cap54, that blows!

So the talking didn't help huh? A big shame, you should be made to feel special and loved in all departments in your relationship! Sorry x

steamydaz [sign in to see picture]

Hj and hj together please. I'm lucky the oh loves blowing me.

steamydaz [sign in to see picture]

I meant bj and hj. Haha.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.