• Blow job or hand job?

Lizzie_jelly [sign in to see picture]

I prefer blow jobs! Hand jobs are just pointless to me because guys know their own cocks so well, that nothing I do with my hand is going to compare to what they've practised for most of their lives. :) plus deepthroating is fun as hell

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I adore giving a blow job but I use my hand as well and try to vary my grip without letting go! and then finish him off in my mouth. Yum!

[suspended user]

suspended user

LovemyassfistedSW72 wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

Definitely a blow job girl, hand jobs get tiring!!
    Love the wide eyed wonder when you let a guy cum in your mouth, so hot ;-)

That's soooooo hot 😘 morning sexy 33 inches ;) Xx
    It's def my favourite ; -)
    LovemyassfistedSW72 [sign in to see picture]

Usedworkshoes wrote:

LovemyassfistedSW72 wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

Definitely a blow job girl, hand jobs get tiring!!
    Love the wide eyed wonder when you let a guy cum in your mouth, so hot ;-)

That's soooooo hot 😘 morning sexy 33 inches It's def my favourite ; -)
    Mmmm nice image that sexy legs xx
    Chevysexy77 [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy receiving both, and I would really struggle to choose between a good hand job with loads of lube and a good blowjob... both have their appealing advantages and not so many disadvantages

jr78 [sign in to see picture]

I love giving him a blow job, think it's because he's so dominant in the bedroom that he just throws me about & the only time I feel in control is when I'm giving him head lol! I'm dominant by nature out of the bedroom so love feeling controlled & told what to do in bed ha ha! X

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Love blowing him (away), makes me feel really powerful and is a great aphrodisiac!

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

Blowjob for me always love it xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ashamed to say I've never used lube for a hand job before last night and I'm a total convert! Loved it so now I'm absolutely torn!

MattB [sign in to see picture]

Definitely blow job - giving or recieving.

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

I love giving a blow job but nothing feels better than midway through adding some wet hand action in there too. I don't think they're at all mutually exclusive if you don't mind getting a little saliva covered (which I actually enjoy).

I LOVE the look of a dick. It's basically what I do for a living anyway (I'm an art historian who specializes in images of the hypersexualised male). I can't afford not to find it aestheticly pleasing.

pegguin [sign in to see picture]

bex1213 wrote:

I love giving a blow job but nothing feels better than midway through adding some wet hand action in there too. I don't think they're at all mutually exclusive if you don't mind getting a little saliva covered (which I actually enjoy).

I LOVE the look of a dick. It's basically what I do for a living anyway (I'm an art historian who specializes in images of the hypersexualised male). I can't afford not to find it aestheticly pleasing.

So... you're a professional dick connoisseur?

A nice wet, gentle blowjob is absolutely mindblowing. A handjob I can do myself and better anyway.

pegguin [sign in to see picture]

bex1213 wrote:

A nice wet, gentle blowjob is absolutely mindblowing. A handjob I can do myself and better anyway.

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

pegguin wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

Ha! Stick that on my cv. No. I just look at a lot and make value judgements like most women. Only difference is mine get published.

hu$b@nd [sign in to see picture]

This is such a toughy!!!

It was always blowjobs for me

But then I met someone who actually gave good handjobs and good blowjobs

I go crazy though when she mixes it up and uses saliva as lube.

I really can't decide

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

I much prefer giving blow jobs because it stimulates more senses for me, the taste, smell and wet sounds are all a huge turn on for me.

Amaranthia [sign in to see picture]

I prefer to give blowjobs mostly because the taste of a goodcock is incredible. I don't really care what the cock looks like if I'm honest if it does the job it's beautiful to me ;)

Always finish in the mouth never let a drop go to waste :)

gsygal [sign in to see picture]

I really dont mind.

Hubby has a luvly cock and I luv to wank or blow him.

He'd say blowjob but I do like it when he wanks for me too! I like to watch his face as he does it and also to see his spunk come out sometimes dribbles and sometimes spurting

As for where he finishes I hate his cum in my hair. Other than that I really dont mind and know he likes to cum on my face.

BarginHunta [sign in to see picture]

Handjob, only because I'm about a million times more likely to get one of those than a blowjob! The OH is particularly skilled at the handjobs though :)

Curiositycapturedbykink [sign in to see picture]

Being bound and given a blow job/hand job they both have there advantages but a blowjob has the edge as I simply can't do it my self and I she seems to equally enjoy it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.