• Sex toy stashes

CWGarrow92 [sign in to see picture]

hi guys, I just want to ask where you hide your sex toys if you share a home with people, I don't have a particularly nosey family but the last conversation I want to have with my parents is why their 18 year old son who is straight (promise!) owns an 8" dildo and multiple toys like plugs and beads.
    I normally hide mine in my clothes drawer under old clothes I don't use but I'm wondering if their is any better placed to hide them
    Thanks!

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

I just keep mine in a lockd case under my bed :) I tell them its all tampons and pads and other lady bits I don't want them to see :) x

myghost [sign in to see picture]

I hide mine (most of them) under my bed i have a tallish bed with draws and a cupboard so where a pull out table would have been it's got lots of space for hiding toys if i could get on the floor and crawl under i'd make full use of the space currently the stuff under there is hidden up to as far as i can reach

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't be stupid enough to let a guy tie me up if I didn't trust him totally, and leaving a person tied up is mega dangerous, so yeah!

If I had totally misjudged the situation, and this did happen to me, I'd pity the poor idiot once I got free!!

^^

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't be comfortable with my man keeping sexy costumes he bought for other women in our house - and I'd never share a vibrator with anyone :S

In terms of storage though, I used to keep my toys in the back of my wardrobe behind a load of shoeboxes when I lived at home and as far as I'm aware no one saw ;)

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

yeah... umm not judging but I would never use or let someone use a toy on me that was not mine / and only mine. Just health issues / risks there.

I stash mine in shoe boxes in my closet and since I have so many shoes they blend right in, inside the boxes I use the Lovehoney bags to keep them tucked away and dust free.

I just bought my first lockable box and it arrived today... going to sort through my collection later and see how much I can fit in the large case.

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

I don't know about anyone else, but I wouldn't be comfortable with my man keeping sexy costumes he bought for other women in our house - and I'd never share a vibrator with anyone :S

Completely agree. x

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Same here and surely if you buy a gift for someone you shouldn't expect to get it back when the relationship goes tits up ?

Shoe boxes at the back of a wardrobe are usually pretty good at hiding stuff from prying eyes .

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney sell lockable cases which are awesome

Otherwise I have a couple of storage boxes - look like old fashioned treasure chests which I keep under the bed.

Though admittedly my bedside drawer is now filled up with immediate 'go to' items ... and yes, drawer is gettingmore and more over loaded!

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

I have a love honey lockable but a lot of my toys just sit openly in my bedside drawers, my wand plugged in for immediate action if the need arises. I have a 2yr old and a 5yr old and no other adults in the house, it would be an interesting thing to have to explain to my 5yr old.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

A good friend of mine, who is mum to 2 little terrors has a small trunk (wooden box) at the end of her bed. It has a padlock on it and it is generally used as a stool, but it's secret is it hides her toys, out of sight and reach of little monsters.

you can often hide things in plain sight, it just takes a bit of thinking about.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I keep mine in the draw next to the bed on my OHs side of the bed, so they are to hand anytime the thought takes him. But there is just the two of us and a dog so no need to hide our toys.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

A dedicated kids toy box which matches our bedroom furniture is used to store our sex toys lube ,spanking implements , costume accessories etc. Its kept padlocked to keep our teenage son out .My Mrs also has half a wardrobe dedicated to her costumes as she likes dressing up ( or down) for role plays. These arn't kept locked away as it isn't necessary as our son knows that we go to a fancy dress party at least twice a year at a friends house.

Coincidently we have just bought him his first costume as he is in the school production of Bugsy Malone.

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

I have a big box that I used to store all my makeup in when I was younger. It has a 3 number pass code on it, although it's super full! And I'm gonna have to find new places. I use the bottom of my wardrobe for my cane and tickler.

If you have any shoeboxes why don't you put your toys in either socks or the drawstring bags lovehoney sell, and put them in the shoebox then put socks or underwear over the top? X

Just posted my review of the Lovehoney Large Storage Case if anyone is interested:

I have titeld this review "The One Time At Sex toy Camp..." and cross fingers my sense of humor is not lost on you lovely Brits or at least some of you have seen the movie American Pie.

Cheers!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29235&reviewid=116972#customer_reviews

I swear I try keying in links and fail most of the time, for those wanting to read my review of the Lovehoney Case, you can link it off my profile page easily.

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I use the lovehoney lockable cases and I hide the locked cases in drawers in between layers of clothes - yep, I'm paranoid!

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Whilst i appreciate the need for privacy (i kept my one toy hidden when i lived at home!) i think some of these ideas may be a little ott!

Assuming people are over 18, do parents really snoop that much? Maybe i was just lucky, but if i had hidden a box of toys under my bed, or under clothes in a drawer then i would be pretty confident nobody would ever have seen them!

Likewise if my mum had accidently seen a toy, im pretty sure the last thing on her mind would be to snoop and look to see if there were more!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.