• Medical play........

Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]

I've had a real yearning for this for a long time, but have sadly never tried it (yet!) Any experienced people out there with any tips or advice?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Not quite the same but we have done the Nurse and Patient role play.Basically it involved me being restrained to a bed and the nurse teasing me with various implements.Ihad a but plug pushed into my but to represent a thermometer for taking the temperature.Out of all the role plays we have done this is probably the one I least enjoyed.The niipple clamps were quite painful as well but maybe they aren't designed for the male anatomy or perhaps I am just too soft.

Maybe the idea of it is better than the real thing then? I like the idea of a doctor in a white coat and a few implements. Any one had any good experiences?

Looby-lou wrote:

Maybe the idea of it is better than the real thing then? I like the idea of a doctor in a white coat and a few implements. Any one had any good experiences?

I take it then that you will be the patient and your OH will be the Doctor. If thats the case then let him restrain you to the bed with your legs apart and let him use all your toys on you .

I wish My Mrs had done this to me rather than something more akin to torture !

The are obviously other things to try such as a clit clamp for example . If done better than what we did it should be fun.

Perhaps you could also reverse roles and you become the sexy nurse and wear one of those sexy nurses uniforms with white stockings. Your OH will find it difficult to keep his hands off you so you will ned to restrain him for sure!

Good luck and kindly let us all know how it went.

Yes definitely him as the doctor, white coat, restraints, ( leg spreaders?) latex gloves and a few tools of the trade, although I'd be quite happy to be his nurse I think he'd like the kind of nurse whose duty it is to make him feel better though, whereas I'd like another kind of doctor altogether. I'm not sure how he'd feel about my idea. Maybe if I do the nurse bit first I could suggest it to him?

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Depends how kinky your OH is, or if he will follow your instructions! and how far you want to progress.

Something like this is a good start

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21845

or you could try candles? I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28563 and this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15121 which are both fun to use, the spreader holds you nice and open for your OH to play, use a mirror too, have this too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16485 which is great fun for me and maybe you as long as you don't think about the "clinic" connection then everything is 'open' for playing with g spot(bulges out lovely between the blades)/cervix/urethra/clit etc. I love the effect the pump has but the OH is not keen on it.

How about these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32354 for your OH to use on you?

Take things slowly too.

Looby-lou wrote:

Yes definitely him as the doctor, white coat, restraints, ( leg spreaders?) latex gloves and a few tools of the trade, although I'd be quite happy to be his nurse I think he'd like the kind of nurse whose duty it is to make him feel better though, whereas I'd like another kind of doctor altogether. I'm not sure how he'd feel about my idea. Maybe if I do the nurse bit first I could suggest it to him?

Thats sounds like a good idea as I am guessing that you are the leader in your relationship . He can probably learn from yourself , so he doesn't start fumbling around and look clueless as to what to do as that could unintentionally spoil it for you .

If some of the techniques you will be using are new to him/both then perhaps you will need to discuss these first before doing any role plays just to make sure there will be nothing that will freak either of you out.After all the whole idea is that both of you get maximum enjoyment .

I def lead with the ideas but he likes to be Dom while I'm sub for sure. I'm the kinkiest, but he likes it! Having said that, there certainly are things he does initiate and I didn't notice him holding back when I introduced the anal probe and butt plug.... New toys for us both a couple of nights ago along with a new vibe!!! Let's just say it was a long night!!! He does love me to dress up too.. the nurse would be a real hit as is the serving wench!

I def lead with the ideas but he likes to be Dom while I'm sub for sure. I'm the kinkiest, but he likes it! Having said that, there certainly are things he does initiate and I didn't notice him holding back when I introduced the anal probe and butt plug.... New toys for us both a couple of nights ago along with a new vibe!!! Let's just say it was a long night!!! He does love me to dress up too.. the nurse would be a real hit as is the serving wench!

I think I somehow managed to post that twice 😕

Looby-lou wrote:

Your right about the serving wench costume. I luv my Mrs wearing this costume especially with knickers with printed on the back "2 Jugs" .The costuime emphasises her bust which is one of her many attractive features to me.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the Love Honey Nurse uniforms . They are all incredibly sexy .

By the way there is a newish film ( last year) called simply "Nurse" . Well worth getting 2nd hand ( cheap) . Great film if you like sexy psychotic thrillers and will give you plenty of ideas ! Its starring Kathleen Turner .

A little role play scenario featuring the Nurse/Patient relationship.

First of all Roleplay Security - Make sure all you curtains are drawn or blinds down and disconnect//turn off phones before you start . You don't want nosey neighbours looking in or people trying to sell you PPI insurance claims when your in the act !

It would be advantageous if your hubby doesn't know that you have got the nurses uniform as it will then be a very pleasant surprise.

Just a bit of prep work will be needed . Obviously sorting out the uniform and the accessories perhaps all hidden but set out. Also prepare any toys that you may be using beforehand by cleaning them with squirty cleaner and then making sure that they are all nice and dry. I would also recommend the purchase of medical gloves ( from a chemist) or as stand in some brand new rubber marigolds.Make sure also that all your lubes are handy and that you have plenty to hand and the right types . A clothes maiden would also be handy to use as a screen and to hang his clothes on for when you ask him to disrobe .

On the evening in question just act normally as you would do and wear your normal civies .

Perhaps when he's settled down with a drink and watching say TV , just make an excuse to slip away to the loo. Then is the time to get changed and transformed into Nurse XXXX for the night.

Then make your appearance but don't say anything. Walk upto him ( He will probably be so transfixed when he sees you. Then sit on his lap , then do a little sexy wiggle and place your arm around him .

Then say in a sexy squeaky voice " I am Nurse XXXX and I am to give you a very thorough medical examination for that job you recently applied for "

"Please note this hospital has a no groping policy so please Mr YYYY no touching as I will have to smack those hands of yours and we don't want that do we?"

"Can I offer you some refreshments Mr YYYY before we begin? "

Go and fetch his refreshments and perhaps wiggle your bottom as you go for them. Allow him a couple of sips and then say

"Its time Mr YYYY will you please follow me to the examination room "

Then lead your hubby to the bed room and say

"Please Mr YYYY can you completely disrobe behind that screen "

When he comes out from behind the screen just say "Well you are a nice big boy then" and perhaps wink.

Then invite him to lie on the bed . If you usually use restraints then secure him to the bed. Likewise use a blind fold as well by using the excuse " The lights are a little bright in here so we had better to protect those beauitful eyes of yours".

Then place your gloves on and flick them at the same time so he can hear them . Then place plenty of lube on them and then start getting to work on his body as you know best !

Don't forget if he isnt restrained to smack his hands if he tries to touch you. You are the one who is in control and calling all the shots.

That should get you started and you will feel more confident on improvising with your own diallogue during the examination session . Good way to try out all your new Love Honey toys !

After you have tried everything on him and he is groaning for more then perhaps thats the time to peel off the uniform and make passionate love.

Good luck I am sure you both will enjoy it .

That sounds blissful... might have to do that when we go away as our offspring seem to want to go to bed later than us these days! I'll definitely get the gloves to go with it though and maybe one of the lube applicators for a little medical procedure

Just had a thought though, I might have some time off next week... maybe I should get him to come hone for a medical appointment :)

Looby-lou wrote:

Just had a thought though, I might have some time off next week... maybe I should get him to come hone for a medical appointment :)

That's a brilliant idea. Perhaps you could text him that he has a medical apponitment and quote your home address perhaps with a couple of kisses as well so he knows its nothing serious :)

Another idea I have just thought of . If you have access to a PC with a printer then why not compose an appointment letter . You can ask him to bring this along with him on the due date and perhaps you could also play the role of the Receptionist as well ( wearing your normal civies) . You could tell him to take a seat and that the nurse will be along shortly.

Then go and change :)

I've just ordered a nurse's uniform, lovely white corset, white stockings and suspenders and gorgeous high red shoes. Hopefully they'll all arrive before he gets back from his trip ☺

Looby-lou wrote:

I've just ordered a nurse's uniform, lovely white corset, white stockings and suspenders and gorgeous high red shoes. Hopefully they'll all arrive before he gets back from his trip ☺

Excellent. He is a lucky man :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.