• Anniversary surprise Kinky night away :(

strapon_banana [sign in to see picture]

So i have just got back from a lovely night away that my OH suprised me with and i thaught id share what happend.

At 4pm yesterday he out out of the blue told me to go pack my bag for a night away but didnt say where eeek exciting.

So we got to the hotel which turned out to be in the middle of leeds in a modern recently redeveloped area surounded by nice bars and restaurants, he had champagne in the room to drink whilst we got ready.

We went for a lovely italian bottle of wine, cocktails etc etc towards the end of the meal the OH told me he had one more suprise and that to get it i had to go back to the hotel room on my own ! eh ?? lol but i went along with it......

When i got to the room there was a present on the bed with an envlope on it ( he must have run back and put it there earlier in the night when he said he had forgoten his phone )

so the letter said........

Dear *******

********, I’f my plan is working as it should you are currently reading this on your own in the hotel room and I’m just paying the bill and going for a drink in the hotel bar.

Tonight our wedding anniversary celebration you are going to be under my control! I have a set of instructions that you must follow exactly as I say.

Step 1

Open your present!

Step 2

You are to have either a bath or a shower you may choose, but what is important is that you are completely shaven, I mean completely !

Step 3

Hopefully you have now opened your present and noted the new items inside. You are to put these new items on.

Step 4

You will have noticed some familiar items in the present including blindfold, Hood, Collar and leash. Timing is key with your next set of instructions you may want a quick practice so you don’t disappoint me!

You are to text me that your ready, You have the time from texting to put the phone down put the blindfold on then the bondage hood, once this is done the collar around your neck with the leash attached to it. You are to find a suitable spot quite close to the door and your to kneel on the floor and wait for me….

When I enter…

You are not to speak unless I speak to you and require a response !

You will pick the end of the leash up and offer it to me as I walk in !

You will do as your told throughout the course of the night, Rest assured I will not ask you to do anything you haven’t already done.

Finally………….

Failure to comply with any of the above instructions will result in a punishment that I see fit.

Love

XXXX

So after giggling at his erm love note i found myself getting really turned on and found the best thing to do was probebly as i was told :)

The items inside the present where the hood and collar but the new item was

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25394from lovehoney.

I dressed as requested i was so nervous kneeling on the floor awaiting him to come back to our room. it turnes out he had managed to bring all sorts of restraints and toys without me knowing !!......... we had a very Naughty night !

dh [sign in to see picture]

wow; a great way to spend a night away!

Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]

Wow, amazing!

TickleMeTots [sign in to see picture]

Holy crap, I need him to advise my partner!

This sounds perfect, and I'm sure you both had an amazing time!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sounds amazing! Why the sad face? X

Sounds amazing! Why the sad face? X

What sad face ?

Oh poo ive just noticed that ! Yikes thats a misstake, wish i could edit that

dh [sign in to see picture]

Just booked a kinky night away; I have been with my girlfriend a while now and I know she's 'the one' but until very recently I thought I was going to have to settle for a life of (albeit amazing) vanilla sex. However a few playful hints have brought out her kinky side and she's just as filthy as I am. Got a gorgeous four-poster room in a boutique hotel booked, lingerie from AP is on the way and a pair of Louboutins have just been ordered. Now I have 2 weeks to work out how much bondage gear she can cope with :)

Wow that sounds great good luck.... Louboutins nice !!

Jessa1 [sign in to see picture]

that is really hot! you're a lucky girl!!!

21, almost always naked [sign in to see picture]

I would love to do this with my girlfriend, huuuuuuuuuuuge turn on for me, not sure for her though, definitely on my bucket list

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds great!

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Oh wow! Was it Queens hotel? I love that hotel! Expensive though!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Great to see another very resourceful and thoughtful guy. Sounds like you had a great time.

I wonder what other things he has planned for you but I think that is a hard act to follow.

" Oh wow! Was it Queens hotel? I love that hotel! Expensive though! "

Double tree Hilton, it's a nice enough hotel he selected it mainly for its location for bars and restaurants.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.