• A hard bargain

sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]

Stuburns wrote:

Honestly! I would tell you to stuff the lift.

Hen Night Toad [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

If anyone can think of further duties for her to perform whilst uniform then pleas let me know before kick off tonight.

How about getting her to masturbate herself at an appropriate moment during the game of your choosing, that way she gets to get off herself, also to give her knees a break! Might also break things up for yourself if the match gets boring.

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Excellent list. Please let us know if she did everything on the list.

Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]

Looking forward to hearing how it went

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

Never know wrote:

All that for one lift in to work?! I think I would have walked. ;)

I would of got a taxi and got you to pay the bill

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

It went really well.As those of you that know me, we are well into role playing.This particular scenario is just basically the Master and Slave role play.Everything we practise is 100% consensual. and as an extra safe guard we both know our safe words.

Of Course I made sure she was comfortable when I was using her as a foot stool.For floor play we use our son's old cot mattress and this made sure her knees were comfortable. This for us was just a notch up for us from our usual practise..

I enjoyed receiving the massage as much as my wife was giving it.However having had only 4 hours sleep and doing all the house work including cooking the evening meal, I was completely spent and soon went out like a light.The next thing I remember was waking up in the morning in each others arms.

As a reward for my Mrs we played the randy female student and teacher scenario.We have 2 nineteen year old female students in our reportoi. One being the randy one and the other being the naughty one.The only difference is the randy one doesn't wear any knickers and is also dependent on the mood of my Mrs and she will sit on my lap to initiate things.

To conclude we both enjoy the role plays and brings a bit of humour to our sex lives.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

+1 to what lustyjoy said.

I would consider that a severe punishment for a severe transgression. She has to go to work to earn a crust, poor gal, it's not like she's going to the worlds most amazing event and didn't invite you but expects a lift. Still, if she's as in to it as you are I wish you both immense enjoyment.

+1 for me, but glad you enjoyed yourselves :)

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Wow you have negotiated a good deal there I'm proud.

Maybe she could get her nipples licked for a free kick or a quick in and out with your finger for a corner kick?

What do you have planned for half time?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Wow you have negotiated a good deal there I'm proud.

Maybe she could get her nipples licked for a free kick or a quick in and out with your finger for a corner kick?

What do you have planned for half time?

The match was played Saturday evenng so this is after the event.At half time nothing really special happened apart from she served me some nibbles and more drinks.i

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.