• Strap on

Ste122 [sign in to see picture]

Curious to see peoples thoughts on a strap on being used on a straight guy by female. As this is something I have noticed mentioned in a few conversations.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, welcome to the forumn, there is a search feature here where you can find threads on just about any topic and this topic has a lot of exisiting discussions with the term pegging I believe. =)

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

^^ 👍🏼

kc. [sign in to see picture]

My wife uses various dildos on me as well as fingering and also fisting me. We both enjoy the whole experience. We have also progressed to her pegging me and bought the vac u lock system recently as it looked better than the other peg we had. One of them is a particularly large dildo that I can take. I love her doing this to me and she really gets off on it as well. It's not just the physical side but the emmotional and mental side of it, rather dom of her I suspect. The resulting ejaculations can be incredible. I should add, as it is in your question, yes I am straight.

PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]

Im curious on trying this with my partner :)

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

This is one on my ultimate fantasies! To penetrate a guy and make him cum through pegging. I find the thought alone a massive turn on. Alas it's not every guys cup of tea.

Kind of single at the moment but hoping to find a willing partner soon.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Littlestars wrote:

This is one on my ultimate fantasies! To penetrate a guy and make him cum through pegging. I find the thought alone a massive turn on. Alas it's not every guys cup of tea.

Agree with everything written here...

and just because you're straight, doesn't mean you can't have something inside you too... why should you miss out on the fun?!

macspants [sign in to see picture]

Littlestars wrote:

Pick me!
    SK1966 [sign in to see picture]

I love being taken by a sexy strap on Mistress. The orgasm is amazing

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

We got a strap-on for my wife to use on me. Nothing wrong with straight guys enjoy it. We going get a bigger dildo soon to try a more realistic dildo.

john69 [sign in to see picture]

We've used different strap-ons over a number of years, the vacu-lock-system and the rodeoh are the best ones. My wife is using quite big dildos on me, 8 inches, and I gladly take them all the way.

We both love it, and I get multiple ejaculations when we're using it.

M101 [sign in to see picture]

Hi! I started anal play because I wonderen what it's like for a woman to take cock. Strapon was the next step, to asking if I'm Bi. I now know that I am. So that doesn't answer your question! But if you both like/want it, what does it matter?

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

macspants wrote:

Littlestars wrote:

Pick me!

Lol, I have possibly found a guy whose willing. Been chatting while and meeting this week. It'll obviously be while before we do anything like this but at least I know he's game for it.

Hop [sign in to see picture]

Littlestars wrote:

This has got me so turned on! Its also one of my fantasies... Im trying to get my OH to do this to me but she is still a little unsure!

Bobbaford [sign in to see picture]

Yes, gf and I have a strapless strap-on that we use so she gets direct pleasure from it too.
    Just go for it!

kev&millie [sign in to see picture]

If that's something your interested In then I say go for it. There's nothing wrong with a female using a strap on on a guy in fact both parties do tend to get great pleasure out of it. Me and the hubby will be trying that ourselfs once we've purchased one

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.