• love bites your thoughts ??

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I love everything about them!

The feeling of getting one, how they look, I really like them, I like bruises or love bites. I understand why people dn't like seeing them, I've only ever had them in hidden places but sometimes I'd like them on my neck, as the only person n my family who's open about sex and the rest are prudes, they'd disagree, they've caught a glimpse of love bites before and were disgusted with me but I see it as.....it's my body, if I want someone to mark it and I want to look at it then why shouldn't I have them? ^_^

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Never had one or given one. And I don't think I ever will. Think they look nasty.

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Cuddlekins wrote:

I personally Love my partner biting and nibbling my neck, Marks and bruises are just part of the fun.

Terri JJ wrote:

Dont mind any kind of marks - just as long as they're not visible when I'm dressed. I will make an exception for bad!y bruised/marked wrists as I consider that to be my fault for struggling to much !

+1 I love the feel of my neck being sucked, bitten, kissed and if I get a mark afterwards then I just use make-up to cover it up if I'm out or at work.

Lovehoney - Dani [sign in to see picture]

Love receiving them, really don't like the look of them as I already have a (surgical) scar on my neck so it looks... messy, I guess?

Love giving them too, but I'm more likely to give actual bite marks, or scratches.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to receive them on my neck but I dont really want the visible mark, purely so neither mine or my boyfriends family see :/ I got one once and proceeded to fashion a hair-neck beard for family dinner a frw hours later... felt so obvious lol

Mrs Babelicious menace [sign in to see picture]

same lilhorror love the feel of them but hate the look of them . also i like givin them too

Jessa1 [sign in to see picture]

I tend to always end up with them unknowingly :(

jen81 [sign in to see picture]

I do like a bit of rough sex and love being bitten, spanked and scratched but I like to keep it to places that only my husband sees!!

D.j [sign in to see picture]

Not where other people can see its a private thing you can bite almost any where

thedevils-little-helper [sign in to see picture]

I love the feel of being given one. I don't really care about the marks afterwards. They really enhance my pleasure.

dh [sign in to see picture]

Hate the look of them in public but I love the feeling of being bitten almost as much as I love to give them to my OH. I always try to leave them where she can hide them though!

livie [sign in to see picture]

Love them! Love it when my partner is in control and the love bites make me feel marked and like I'm his

Lord love length [sign in to see picture]

I love giving and receiving . Try to make sure the bite mark can't be seen ......

Naughty Lassie [sign in to see picture]

Feel am a bit too old for them now. Like the sensation but hate the look, also I bruise really easily so they used to take forever to go away. Content these days for having neck kissed rather than bitten. 😉

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

I love them, however when people walk around with there necks covered in them i think it looks vile. My partner only gives me love bites below the neck, if he didnt i would be the mardiest cow ever x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.