• Alternative delivery address

Cap54 [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys

Looking for an alternative to my home address for a delivery, don't want the wife to see what iam buying she' ll have a go for wasting my money

workplace, friends, family, neighbours, not an option

any ideas guys thanks in advance

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Someone else will have more information but I believe there is an option to have something delivered direct to the local postal depot so you can collect from there. Hopefully someone can come along and confirm soon x

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

The information is here

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/delivery/

Hope that might be able to help you x

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

LadyS is right, you can have items delivered to the local depot for collection.

But...

You might want to think about the whole deiciving you wife thing. That's not cool dude.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

fairehlights wrote:

But...

You might want to think about the whole deiciving you wife thing. That's not cool dude.

+1 to that, perhaps if she would consider it a waste of money that warrants a talk about priorities and how being allowed to have fun things is not a waste rather than trying to hide it? She'll find out eventually anyway so may as well be honest from the start :)

fairehlights wrote:

But...

Don't get me wrong she wouldn't normally be bothred, I have bought toys for us both in the past but now I would like something just for me to add to my collection

but she thinks we don't need anymore toys

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I guess it is up to you how you want to handle your toy collection / budget with your OH, but if she snoops she is going to find your toys anyway. Why not create a wishlist of what you feel you would enjoy and share it with her so she can see that you want to experience some different and new so she is also onboard with toy purchases.

I can also say that there are times I like to get a toy and use it solo because it is a "just for me" moment and then decide if I want to partner play and not be nagged about it by a partner. So I can see where you are coming from.

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

Then explain to her: you want a toy for you.
    You just shouldn't really hide it from her. If it's already an object of contention between you, when she eventually finds out it will be far worse because you tried to hide it.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Local collect from your post office is a thing! You can see more information here- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/local-collect-faq/

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Quite honestly, it's your money, you should be allowed to spend it how you wish. Assuming you aren't being wreckless and using the money needed for the mortgage/bills etc, then is it really any different than if you had bought a takeaway or had a few pints down the local with your mates? If it is something that you will use and enjoy, it isn't wasted money, likewise since LH have fab returns policies even if you dislike it, it won't be a waste of money as you can return. I'm assuming your wife has toys that are solely for her, and she has a few different ones, so why can't you? It seems rather unreasonable that because she has all the types/sizes etc of toys she wants, that she is projecting on you that you can't have/don't need any more, especially if this is something you don't have something similar to already.

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Local collect from your post office is a thing! You can see more information here- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/local-collect-faq/

Thanks Paige

Thats just the thing I was thinking of

LadyS wrote:

The information is here

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/delivery/

Hope that might be able to help you x

Thanks LadyS

click and collect at my local Post Office is he way to go

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.