• How many times? honest responses please

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

Ok, where to start. I've been dating an Italian guy for about a month. He's circumsized (it doesn't bother me in the slightest but it may have something to do with our sexual activity which is why I mention it)

monday, we get together for some hot sex time whilst my children are elsewhere (being a single mum sucks sometimes - hoping he will meet them eventually) anyhow I've never been with a guy like him. We seriously managed full on sex 6/7 times (might be more lost count) we were only together about 4 hours.

Before him all the guys I've been with were one shot wonders (sorry guys but it was always good sex just not for long) now my Italian goes much longer per session and quiet often cums then goes for the encore straight away. He says he's always been like that. He's awesome and he makes me that horny I can't seem to stop going back for more and I'm feeling a bit like an addict.

is there a maximum number of times a guy can go? I don't want him to think I'm a complete sex nutter, he turns me on so much I'm practically uncontrollable in his company and can't keep my hands to myself.

SecretAnalLover [sign in to see picture]

I'd check him for wires and batteries, sounds like he might be a cyborg to me hahaha

I've managed about 3 times in one night but that was seriously pushing it lol

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

My OH can cum around 3 times in one night, but he needs a good hour or so between each time. He can get hard again really quickly but needs the recovery time between each actual climax. Sounds like you're both having loads of fun :) x

Thanks for sharing, there's no batteries, he works hard as a chef but then I guess he plays hard too. (He says he's been single a year too like me)

i just find him extraordinary on the bedroom, he orgasms quiet strongly too, but then if orgasms for men are anything like they are for women, mine increase in intensity when they start to come in quantity.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

our first few times OH would do 4/5 a night in just a few hours, now its around two a week, take advantage of it while it lasts! OH had gone a while without sex before me too, he says he managed so many becuase he had stored so much cum lol i think its just the excitement

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Lucky girl! The best I have hit in 4 hours is maybe 4? Frankly if your sex drives are matching each other and I would think being a sex nutter with him would be a compliment!

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Not sure how useful I can be here because I've only ever gone once a night with my OH but to be honest we have never felt the need to try for more.

Nothing wrong with either though. So enjoy.

jackjohn [sign in to see picture]

2 or 3 a day is hard (lol). 6 is my maximum ever, but once is normal and twice a treat. Lucky couple, and he can cook too! Enjoy each other and forgive him if the stamina doesn't last xxx

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

My OH can cum around 3 times in one night, but he needs a good hour or so between each time. He can get hard again really quickly but needs the recovery time between each actual climax. Sounds like you're both having loads of fun :) x

+1 enjoy

I think if we had opportunity to see each other more often it would probably even itself out, but we see each other at least once a week due to home/work commitments. Buts it's a bit like cramming a weeks worth of sex into a few hours. I can't wait to taste his cooking. Mmmm

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Littlestars CHEERS, sounds like a wonderful new adventure with this partner and I say go for it and enjoy over, and over, and over and over again. ;)

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

When I was in my early 20s I could cum but stay hard and keep going until I came again - probably 3 or 4 times in a night (memory dims a bit now!)

I'm not sure when that started to dwindle but I suspect it was when I was in a longer term relationship and now sadly I find that I don't often cum at all and if it goes on for more than about 40 minutes I go soft :(

Getting older is a bugger from that respect.

innocent-fun [sign in to see picture]

I miss those days!! When we first got together we'd have sex probably about 5 times a night, we were up all night, every night -I actually don't know how we survived! We made it a challenge to see how many times we could do it, 7 in one night was our max.

Enjoy!

We're both in our early thirties, but feel like a rampant teenager with him. We laugh about it though. Italian is his first language, English is his second, a little bit of Italian made its way into a sentance the other day and I practically cum instantly, he makes me so horny. The days we are apart are flooded with sexy texts tormenting each other about what we intend to do when we are next together.

We even managed to have sex in our sleep (ie turning over and hook up and go for it) thankfully I was sterilised last year so contraception isn't too much of a concern.

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

I have only done it twice as my OH usually go to sleep straight after.

Keep us updated

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

When I was younger and fitter it wasn't a problem. Now I'm older and have kids we don't have enough spare time to attempt to beat my record.

likebunnies [sign in to see picture]

It's funny you bring this topic up because I was seriously going to post the same question yesterday.

My husband is on a new medication that seems to be effecting his erections. However, this past weekend we managed 12 times in 3 days (5 the first). I keep telling him he's doing just fine, but he's giving himself anxiety over it. Seriously, I often joke that I'm glad I didn't know him when he was 20. He's in his 50s and I'm in my 40s. He lives up to the latin lover stereotype.

What's "normal" ... it probably varies wildly, but a poll I read said that it's a relatively small percentage that can truly go five or more rounds in 24 hours, and that percentage drops off a lot with age.

I do know that by the end of our weekend our genitals seriously needed a rest. LOL

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

5 was the most I ever had just after we started going out and she couldn't walk the next day, normally 1 time, rarely 2 times.

TB149 [sign in to see picture]

Our record is 7 but it was a long time ago and I can't remember the last time we did it more than once! Enjoy.

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

I'm 37 and can usually rise to occasion within 10 mins of my 1st orgasm, quicker if my wife then gets the toys out, but round 2 I take a very long time to cum again maybe upwards of 20 mins,and for me the 2nd orgasm isn't usually anywhere near as good as the 1st. My wife is a 1 good orgasm kind of girl, we mostly come together anyway so it's rare for me to come twice in one session. If I had to try and go for gold I think in 4 hours I could cum 3 poss 4 times, might give it a shot haha

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.