• What do you want to add to your collection?

21, almost always naked [sign in to see picture]

Simple... What's the next thing you want to add to your bondage or toy collection, but are sceptical as to whether your OH will want it too?

Mine a hog tie, what's yours?

Never know [sign in to see picture]
    KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

I love body stockings and underwear so they are always on my shopping list...

I want a whole collection of tenga eggs

i would love a new super rabbit

my shopping list would be endless I think, although my main buys would be underwear as I try to look the best I can and love to be photographed wearing it

Badger73 [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32128

Would love to get this for the Mrs, She hates it when i spend money on her.

Mr Badger.

kev&millie [sign in to see picture]

Would love to buy a strap on. Just started experimenting with butt plugs and probes on my hubby and he finds it amazing it is also a major turn on for me knowing he's getting pleasure from it. So next step id like to try would be a strap on x

PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]

Oh I have plenty.
    Bondage I really want to get bondage candles and more of a selection on spanking paddles.
    Sex toys I want to get inflatable butt plug and a strap on.

TickleMeTots [sign in to see picture]

Anything from the Bettie Page collection! Recently came across it and fell in love.

kev&millie [sign in to see picture]

Would also love to add a spanking paddle too ☺️

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

My OH is sceptical about everything I suggest lol!

Some e-stim or a violet wand would be right up there as something I'd like to add to our collection next, just because it's one of the few product categories we have nothing from and it seems so different to what we have already. Metal toys are another thing we are lacking in, would like to budget for the Njoy wand and plug and maybe grab one towards the end of the year. Would also like to build up a male underwear collection :)

CWGarrow92 [sign in to see picture]

some sort of glass butt plug, silicone ones arnt doing it for me and id like one i can keep in with oil based lube or something for a while
    i was also thinking about a shemale/ladyboy sex doll, the idea of riding its penis (dildo) while grabbing onto the breasts makes me incredably horny

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

My OH is sceptical about everything I suggest lol!

Some e-stim or a violet wand would be right up there as something I'd like to add to our collection next, just because it's one of the few product categories we have nothing from and it seems so different to what we have already. Metal toys are another thing we are lacking in, would like to budget for the Njoy wand and plug and maybe grab one towards the end of the year. Would also like to build up a male underwear collection :)

ditto. Would love to try some estim. Tried an original 1920's violet wand and it was amazing, would love to own one myself

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I would love to try some of the shower sex accesories but not point at the moment until we move to a place with a decent bathroom. I'd also love to get more massage candles (but he can never be bothered giving me massages. Booo!) and a rabbit that does something like rotates or thrusts. Drooling over the newest LELO one!

I'm also intrigued about e-stim but too terrified to even contemplate trying it at this point as so is my OH!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.