• How many people have you slept with?

SecretAnalLover [sign in to see picture]

FlyingSmurf wrote:

SecretAnalLover wrote:

Turns out getting divorced turns you into a man whore haha

Not just me then... 3 before meeting my (ex-) wife, 1 leading up to and during the marriage, and 6 since then, so 10 total (all ladies).

Yep, i was 37 when we split and i did have a habit of shagging quite a few 20 somethings. Gave that up when i realised i had nothing in common with them lol

It was fun but it does get boring pretty quickly.

My current GF is a year older than me and much more fun.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

william1987 wrote:

popk1n wrote:

william1987 wrote:

popk1n wrote:

william1987 wrote:

Yes that is true, I guess I just kind of upset with myself that it never happened before then if that makes sense :/

Dont be upset! :) just think, if your life had panned out differently, you might not have met your lovely girlfriend :D was she a virgin when you met? You dont have to answer, just being nosey :)

This is true, ah it's ok no she wasn't, she's had a couple of long relationships so she was more experienced than me

My partner was more experienced than me too! Not vastly but still more than my zero-sexual-anything :) I think it worked out great that way though, since he could set the pace and we werent two awkward virgins and I grew in confidence as he was very complimentary for all my first attempts (the blowjob especially got a 9/10 after he believed them to be overrated until i had a go ;) )

I think I'm the 5th person my oh has slept with and apparently the best so I must be doing something right or I'm a fast learner hehe. Well go you 👍 but that's it take it slow and learn things together :)

Lucky lady you have ;) found her best sexual partner and she gets the honour of being the only one to experience your skills ;) i kind of like that about me :) that currently my OH is the only person to have ever seen me in that situation and we will always share something special and secret because of it, even if we break up and never see each other again :)
    TaskMaster [sign in to see picture]

Over 20. Not exactly a few. But I made out my list and don't regret any of them.

glassjoy [sign in to see picture]

Started at age  [EDIT by Admin] , and I think it's about 23 men though just the wonderful other half for the last 13 years. I'm not ashamed, all of life's experiences are just what they are. Some were brilliant, some were not so good or memorable. Fun was had 😃

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

I lost my virginity when i was 20 i have slept with 7 guys and 2 girls. I did have a 4 and a half year gap after guy 1 and girl 1 & 2. So 6 guys in the last 2 and a half years. All of them i had been dating.

Loving it xx [sign in to see picture]

2- my ex-husband who I lost my virginity to at 18; and now my boyfriend who on our very first time of making love gave me my first ever orgasm through intercourse- didn't think I could till I met him!! 😀😀😀

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

Just 1 , but tying to make it 2!

SecretAnalLover [sign in to see picture]

SecretAnalLover wrote:

FlyingSmurf wrote:

SecretAnalLover wrote:

Turns out getting divorced turns you into a man whore haha

Not just me then... 3 before meeting my (ex-) wife, 1 leading up to and during the marriage, and 6 since then, so 10 total (all ladies).

Yep, i was 37 when we split and i did have a habit of shagging quite a few 20 somethings. Gave that up when i realised i had nothing in common with them lol

It was fun but it does get boring pretty quickly.

My current GF is a year older than me and much more fun.

As of today she is now my ex gf.

And i'm already much happier. Be a while before i start hunting for the next one though.

tomorrowneverknows [sign in to see picture]

2 PIV, around 10-15 for everything else sexual (majority were men)

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm - not quite sure as I've never really kept count. Probably about 30 over the last 30 something years although only the one for the last 18 of those.

All women (not into men) and all one at a time (but not for the lack of trying :} )

A couple few one night stands and a number of short term relationships but a couple of longer ones too.

Had a couple of spells of going a bit silly - usually after a longer relationship had come to an end but very happy now with my OH.

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Alot in my youth no idea of the number 25-30 men 1 woman... in last 22 years 2 men.... happily with oh now xx unless threesome comes along with oh

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

4 men, but until my Oh I never realised how mind-blowing sex could be. He's the only one who always makes me orgasm and the best sex I've ever had!!

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

A friendly reminder from your resident grump that life At lovehoney starts at 18 so that's when your first sexual encounter was

Thank you Sub!

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

I will have to close the thread if people keep mentioning sexual activity from before age 18. I don't make the rules, but can we all please stick to them.

Thank you.

PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]

About 23, all men.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

It may seem odd in todays times, but only my wife.

SFTM [sign in to see picture]

Over 40 for me. Not too sure the exact number. All female with a couple of threesomes.

Honestly, most men wouldn't believe it, but looking back the majority were not really that much fun.  Relationship lovemaking is always superior. 

16 for Mrs SFTM.

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

I will have to close the thread if people keep mentioning sexual activity from before age 18. I don't make the rules, but can we all please stick to them.

Thank you.

C'mon guys! Stick to the rules! SumSub mentioned this earlier in the thread! And I think you should all be happy enough to respect the forums rules. Life starts at 18 On lovehoney!
    M-J [sign in to see picture]

Mines a modest 5, my Oh is defo the best though! ;-)

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Hmm..made me think..10 all told...right up to present day.I was a late starter,in my youth, and didn't get going to 19... ( honest!) Had a fling with a trombone player in our orchestra, before settling for a trumpet player ( I think had a thing for the brass section?) And had one holiday fling with a local stud in Portugal (sigh....)
    Went to uni, and ended up falling for the local stud there.distance relationships don't work, so my bf back home was let go gently. Had a few flings while at Uni. Before settling down with my ex. I stayed totally monogamous throughout 20 years with him, and stayed single till last year, after I had been split with him for 3 yrs.
    Found myself what could best be described as a fxxx buddy..and many an interesting session we had.. To then finally meet my current partner, who I could not be happier with. I am looking forward to spending the next chapter of my life with him,and only him.😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.