• How many people have you slept with?

william1987 [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

william1987 wrote:

Yes that is true, I guess I just kind of upset with myself that it never happened before then if that makes sense :/

Dont be upset! :) just think, if your life had panned out differently, you might not have met your lovely girlfriend :D was she a virgin when you met? You dont have to answer, just being nosey :)

This is true, ah it's ok no she wasn't, she's had a couple of long relationships so she was more experienced than me

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Only 2 men, one who I thought wanted more but only had sex once then he moved one ... we was good friend unfortunately. N other is my bf x

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Just 2. My boyfriend when I was doing A-Levels, whom I lost my virginity to. And my OH, with whom I have been for 13 years, married for nearly 5 of those, and now with a lovely baby girl.

john69 [sign in to see picture]

Had numerous encounters with women from early age. Ashamed to say I don't know how many, probably close to 100. But during the last 23 years I've only had one, the love of my life and the one I never would cheat on.

(Honestly, isn't it a bit too prude to claim that life starts at 18, how many of us didn't have some kind of sexual experience prior to that age?? I understand fully that it's wrong to propagate for underaged sex, but when telling about your experiences.....come on)

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Good point john69 and the legal age is 16 in the UK now I know your not aloud to go into details but I

Dont see anything wrong with like this post i.e 2 before 18 and 3 after etc

mylastserenade [sign in to see picture]

25 people (all male) and im 24, wow maybe i need to calm things down a little. . .

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

about 15 men. No women ive been curious but im also not sure enough in it to try it.

Im not proud of that number. Not at all but hey it's happened. i'm not happy with the fact i 'hook up' more than i date either. Another thing i need to sort out...but i think it's just my fear of letting someone in only to get hurt that prevents me from entering into a relationship

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Three, but I've only been active 2 years

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

sassykitten;) wrote:

Good point john69 and the legal age is 16 in the UK now I know your not aloud to go into details but I

The legal age isn't 16 everywhere though, and in some countries it's like 12 or less, I for one don't want to hear those stories, line has to be drawn somewhere

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

The legal age isn't 16 everywhere though, and in some countries it's like 12 or less, I for one don't want to hear those stories, line has to be drawn somewhere

Some places have stupid consent laws...i think in some it's as soon as a girl reaches sexual maturity (so like whenever they start their periods) i'm sorry if i do offened anyway when i say the thought or that makes me ill.

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Some places have stupid consent laws...i think in some it's as soon as a girl reaches sexual maturity (so like whenever they start their periods) i'm sorry if i do offened anyway when i say the thought or that makes me ill.

+1 considering i started my period in my last year of primary school!!!

Loving the new pic MBE <3

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

william1987 wrote:

popk1n wrote:

william1987 wrote:

Yes that is true, I guess I just kind of upset with myself that it never happened before then if that makes sense :/

Dont be upset! :) just think, if your life had panned out differently, you might not have met your lovely girlfriend :D was she a virgin when you met? You dont have to answer, just being nosey :)

This is true, ah it's ok no she wasn't, she's had a couple of long relationships so she was more experienced than me

My partner was more experienced than me too! Not vastly but still more than my zero-sexual-anything :) I think it worked out great that way though, since he could set the pace and we werent two awkward virgins and I grew in confidence as he was very complimentary for all my first attempts (the blowjob especially got a 9/10 after he believed them to be overrated until i had a go ;) )
    AnalLover [sign in to see picture]

Just the one

I was 22, rubbish with women and had pretty much given up hope for anything other than eternal singledom... when out of the blue it just happened.

Just over 14 years later and we're still together with two adorable boys :-)

kinky wife [sign in to see picture]

I've only ever been with 1 man I'm 25 and we have been together nearly 10 years and now he's my husband x

FlyingSmurf [sign in to see picture]

SecretAnalLover wrote:

Turns out getting divorced turns you into a man whore haha

Not just me then... 3 before meeting my (ex-) wife, 1 leading up to and during the marriage, and 6 since then, so 10 total (all ladies).

william1987 [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

william1987 wrote:

popk1n wrote:

william1987 wrote:

My partner was more experienced than me too! Not vastly but still more than my zero-sexual-anything :) I think it worked out great that way though, since he could set the pace and we werent two awkward virgins and I grew in confidence as he was very complimentary for all my first attempts (the blowjob especially got a 9/10 after he believed them to be overrated until i had a go ;) )

I think I'm the 5th person my oh has slept with and apparently the best so I must be doing something right or I'm a fast learner hehe. Well go you 👍 but that's it take it slow and learn things together :)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

2 men (including Mr Scorpius) and 1 woman (I have always been curious, and was very lucky to find someone to experiment with) :) xx

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

4 men and 4 women, I'm not keeping it even on purpose though, lol.

[suspended user]

suspended user

5 men.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.