• I'm curious...What's your longest dry spell/ abstinence?

Little White Butterfly [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

Little White Butterfly wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Hi all,

I've been discussing this a lot recently after one of my friends admitted to not having sex for nearly two years as he is only comfortable with intimacy within a relationship. Similarly another friend has said that he another chose to abstain for 3 years whilst coming to terms with his sexuality (he is now incredibly openly gay).

So I'm curious, since becoming sexually active how long has your longest dry spell/ period of abstinence been and why was this?

Personally I think my longest period without sex since I became sexually active 5 1/2 years ago was about 4 months last year when I chose not to engage in any sexual activities as I was having difficulties in a relationship with an ex partner (of 3 years) and found myself repulsed by the thought of anything sexual with him... needless to say the relationship didn't last very long after that.

Two and a half years then six months will never have sex again due to hubby's health issues.

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't think that sex is the be all and end all of relationships but do I hope that you've found a solution to this which suits both you & your OH!

To be honest I don't think hes interested anymore, I still have toys but have decided to give buying sexy stuff, can't see the point anymore so I'm making a full sized 12th doctor doll and have ordered a fleece with Peter Capaldi on it at least I can lie naked on 12 hehe.

A life size Doctor Doll?? I would love a 10th Doctor version, I think that the OH may get a little jealous though so best not.
    Capaldi is lovely though, I met him at a Dr Who red carpet event - such a charming man.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Hi all,

I've been discussing this a lot recently after one of my friends admitted to not having sex for nearly two years as he is only comfortable with intimacy within a relationship. Similarly another friend has said that he another chose to abstain for 3 years whilst coming to terms with his sexuality (he is now incredibly openly gay).

So I'm curious, since becoming sexually active how long has your longest dry spell/ period of abstinence been and why was this?

Personally I think my longest period without sex since I became sexually active 5 1/2 years ago was about 4 months last year when I chose not to engage in any sexual activities as I was having difficulties in a relationship with an ex partner (of 3 years) and found myself repulsed by the thought of anything sexual with him... needless to say the relationship didn't last very long after that.

Two and a half years then six months will never have sex again due to hubby's health issues.

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't think that sex is the be all and end all of relationships but do I hope that you've found a solution to this which suits both you & your OH!

To be honest I don't think hes interested anymore, I still have toys but have decided to give buying sexy stuff, can't see the point anymore so I'm making a full sized 12th doctor doll and have ordered a fleece with Peter Capaldi on it at least I can lie naked on 12 hehe.

A life size Doctor Doll?? I would love a 10th Doctor version, I think that the OH may get a little jealous though so best not.
    Capaldi is lovely though, I met him at a Dr Who red carpet event - such a charming man.

You lucky devil I'd so love to meet him, I'm besotted with him oh yes my doll is 12and life sized just working on the arms, so I can stuff the long johns they're the base for the body. I made a 2 foot one Peter has seen a photo of it and loved it, got the autograph to prove it. As 12 I'd love to shag the arse of him.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.