• Blindfolded fun

Dildo baggins [sign in to see picture]

What do people think are the best things to used on a tied up blindfolded partner. I want to shock my OH as well has turn her on?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Ice, feather tickler, flogger, pin wheel, hot wax - sharp slap with a crop, the list is endless really.

You can attach nipple clamps or a clit clamp while she's blindfolded - a lot depends on how much she trusts you.

Little White Butterfly [sign in to see picture]

I think it largely depends on what she's into and what sort of things you guys are into or usually do.

Is she/are you as a couple new to blindfolded fun?

If yes I'd guess starting small is a good start - but for shock there temperature/texture play is always fun

If no then what sort of things do you usually do when blindfolded?

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

We have a horsehair whip from Coco De Mer, I LOVE the feeling of that when I'm blindfolded. It's not painful, just like a nice thump, and it's even better when the tail is being trailed down my spine :)

TickleMeTots [sign in to see picture]

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

We have a horsehair whip from Coco De Mer, I LOVE the feeling of that when I'm blindfolded. It's not painful, just like a nice thump, and it's even better when the tail is being trailed down my spine :)

If you're talking about the one I think you are - I've been wanting that one myself! I love Coco de Mer.

Glass toys and floggers are great, so this product might be an idea
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25823

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.