• Total Stranger

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

TBH I enjoy compliments. I think its harmless fun ater all especially you ladies spend hours in the bathroom applying your warpaint etc. so why not be complimented for it ? I did get some compliments from a couple of girls at a very busy bar on Saturday.What took it too far is when they started rubbing up against me whilst I was getting some drinks in . Perhaps as well they were out of line of site of my Mrs at the time.

One thing I have noticed is that women are tending to be far more forward these days and if they want something they will try their hardest to get it and that includes men.

tomorrowneverknows [sign in to see picture]

I personally enjoy it no matter what, even if the person seems like a total pervert or creep. I may outwardly complain about said creep, but I'm happy for whatever compliments I get!

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

I got a compliment from an older sexy cougar type once, I never acted on it and wish I had but then I might have not met my wife.
    I always wonder though what it would have been like to be toy boy. She was sexy.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Totally make my day :D many positive thoughts are in people's heads that they never say - for someone to actively give a compliment and a smile shows they really mean it and want to say :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.