• How did you meet your Partner ?

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

We started talking on Twitter and then met eachother at a music festival :)

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

We met 12 years ago through a group of mutual friends, we weren't serious though as we were young and we're casually seeing each other on amd off for years.

6 years ago I met someone else and was very surprised had my eldest. But I wasn't happy with him and we split almost 4 years ago.

My now hubby heard through our mutual friends that I was single and got in touch again.
    Now we are married and my eldest has a little brother and we've just bought a house together 😍

Took us a while but we got there in the end 💞💑👪

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I think every story on here is special as its the union of 2 individual persons with each one being unique

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Secondary school. He gave me a dead arm. 15 years ago!

mysteron wrote:

I think every story on here is special as its the union of 2 individual persons with each one being unique

Nicely put 😍
    Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Onlyones wrote:

As The Clash sang in Stay Free "We met when we were at school"

Should have added that was in the 70s

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Secondary school. He gave me a dead arm. 15 years ago!

Now that's love for you.

Onlyones wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

I think there will be many on here who don't know who the Clash are

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

That is just tragic.

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

That is just tragic.

Tragic or us showing our age?

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

That is just tragic.

Tragic or us showing our age?

Shh,but probably a little bit of both.

Peaches_92 [sign in to see picture]

We first met when we were 15 at a mutal friend's birthdy party. He was seeing another girl at the time and was kissing her all night Few weeks later we started seeing each other (they'd broken up) and made it official on my 16th birthday!!

That was 7 years ago and we're now engaged :)

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

We were friends for around a year before (but I could tell I was his favourite girl!)

[suspended user]

suspended user

He went to college with a girl I worked with, we met as she wanted to stay at my house after a night out with him for his birthday and couldn't stay at his house as she hated his then girlfriend. I tagged along, he broke up with his girlfriend and the rest is history. 😊

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

We met eachother on POF. It's difficult meaning men in my industry!

I had just moved back home after 18 months living abroad, all my friends live in other countries and I finished a relationship after discovering he was cheating on me. Very messy, and I don't think I had ever been so low in my life. I decided to join POF after my mum threatened to make me an account as all I was doing at the time was going to work part time and coming home and not doing anything.. I was in such a bad place. So I joined POF, and got talking with a few really nice guys. Then the Wednesday I got a message from my now OH.. and what got me was he was so funny without being sarcastic or mean etc. We hit it off.. he didn't realise how old I was (21, he 30) until I pointed it out, as he had his settings to find someone over 26. It was only by pure chance he saw my profile pop up that we ended up together.

So we went on our first date, to Frankie and Bennys. I was 10 minutes late, stumbled in my heels and fell into the bar (luckily he had his back turned so he didn't see me), got my scarf tangled in my earing, and then full on choked on an ice cube infront of him. I was so embarrased. We met at 8 and ended up staying in the resturant until gone 12. We were the only ones left and the staff were cleaning around us with dim lights trying to kick us out. We didn't kiss, just a quick hug at the end of the night by our cars. I had never enjoyed a night out so much, and honestly thought he was going to say he had a great time but I was too young, and was setting myself for it, when he said he had a great time and hoped he would see me again much to my delight!

We are honestly so funny together, everyone says I am him in female form and vice versa. We compliment eachother and what I lack he makes up for.

It's funny, I had butterflies from time to time when I was waiting to see him, or anticipating a text from him or a call. But I really always just felt extremeley comfortable and at ease around him, even on our first date. I've never experienced anything like it, and most likely wouldn't again. It's as though my mind and heart said "Oh, there you are, I've been looking for you"

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

We met eachother on POF. It's difficult meaning men in my industry!

I had just moved back home after 18 months living abroad, all my friends live in other countries and I finished a relationship after discovering he was cheating on me. Very messy, and I don't think I had ever been so low in my life. I decided to join POF after my mum threatened to make me an account as all I was doing at the time was going to work part time and coming home and not doing anything.. I was in such a bad place. So I joined POF, and got talking with a few really nice guys. Then the Wednesday I got a message from my now OH.. and what got me was he was so funny without being sarcastic or mean etc. We hit it off.. he didn't realise how old I was (21, he 30) until I pointed it out, as he had his settings to find someone over 26. It was only by pure chance he saw my profile pop up that we ended up together.

So we went on our first date, to Frankie and Bennys. I was 10 minutes late, stumbled in my heels and fell into the bar (luckily he had his back turned so he didn't see me), got my scarf tangled in my earing, and then full on choked on an ice cube infront of him. I was so embarrased. We met at 8 and ended up staying in the resturant until gone 12. We were the only ones left and the staff were cleaning around us with dim lights trying to kick us out. We didn't kiss, just a quick hug at the end of the night by our cars. I had never enjoyed a night out so much, and honestly thought he was going to say he had a great time but I was too young, and was setting myself for it, when he said he had a great time and hoped he would see me again much to my delight!

We are honestly so funny together, everyone says I am him in female form and vice versa. We compliment eachother and what I lack he makes up for.

It's funny, I had butterflies from time to time when I was waiting to see him, or anticipating a text from him or a call. But I really always just felt extremeley comfortable and at ease around him, even on our first date. I've never experienced anything like it, and most likely wouldn't again. It's as though my mind and heart said "Oh, there you are, I've been looking for you"

That's lovely sweetie 😍😍😘😘😘😍😍😍😊💞
    slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

I was 20 and on a road too destruction after an abusive relationship, I had no interest in men whatsoever. I started travelling with a friend here, there and everywhere, wherever I wanted I bought a train ticket got a job until it was time to move on. I eventually settled in this beautiful little town, met this guy who was on my mind 24/7, after not having any interest in guys I couldn't believe how captivated by this hottie I was. I had too know this mysterious stranger, it was obvious when our eyes met that their was a serious spark.
    I couldn't risk losing something so special by avoiding men for the rest of my life.
    That was 10 years ago and we're very happily married 💑 *♡*xx

Paolio [sign in to see picture]

C.B. Radio.....who can remember that ? We were chatting for a week or two before our first "eyeball". We met at a mutually agreed place & I turned up in my Triumph Toledo.....walnut dash, draylon seats and a cassette player....couldn't fail !! Luckily for me the lovely lady got in the car and has been my best friend, companion, soulmate and lover for the past 34 years. We've had our fights and bad times over the years but I wouldn''t swap a moment for a different life.

Puurdy [sign in to see picture]

Me and my boyfriend actually met on my first day of college. He dated a somewhat friend of mine, and after they broke up we hooked up for a bit of fun. I was slightly terrorfyed because I was a virgin at the time, and very very very self concious and shy! I have no idea why I said yes to him XD

Well, that bit of fun either went really badly or really well, depending on you look at it, as nearly a year later we're in a steady realtionship, and have plans to possible move in together! So glad I said yes to him!

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

okay,

well i met Mr at school. i used to walk home with various people (couldnt keep friends:() so one day i had no one to walk with and this lovely boy from my music class said i could walk wit him bu he had to wait for someone.

Then we wait and Mr appears i thought he was rude and really bad mouthed and in a sense hated him he was always winding me up.

Anyway after month of walking hoem together we started to have more classes together and becamessor tof frenimies. We where walking home togther one night and the mutual frend didnt go to shcool so we where alone. he was alot more nicer on his own not showing off. anyway it was time fo rhim to turn off to his house so we hugged each othe rto say bye and then he said i love you i didnt know what to say how could he love me in that little space of time?

Gobsmacked i kissed him and then made an excuse to leave. The following days that kiss turned into a relationship. 5 years later we have 2 children and are planning a wedding i do believe in true love and he is everything i could hope for we have had our problems but always overcome them <3 P.s when he proposed it was in his room facing the corner where we kissed <3

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.