• How did you meet your Partner ?

    1431699838
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Like many of you , I have been following Naughty Mum's thead on her new relationship and like many of you find it an intersting read . I am therefore wondering how many of you have interesting stories on how you met your current partner . Was it love at first site?

    Well here is mine and I hope you find it interesting . All is 100% true apart from I have fictionalised the names to protect the other parties identity. If you believe in fate then read on if you don't this may change your mind as the odds were heavily stacked against me meeting my partner who is now my Mrs.

    It was Thursday March 27th 1989 and I had agreed to act as an escort ( not sexual type) for my mate and work colleagues fiance Julie . My mate Roger had been sent on a bank course at Knebworth and would be away for 2 weeks and he asked me if I would take Julie out as she was a bit of a party animal and hated stopping in. How could I turn down a request like this ? Whilst she wasn't my type she was very attractive none the less .

    My own situation was still a bit complicated . Just around 6 months previous I split up from my fiance as I felt the relationship wasn't going anywhere and I was at the time still on the rebound and was not looking for a gf at this time .

    As well as Julie I agreed to meet up with 2 of my regular drinking buddies Andy and Jim and we all met up in the town centre with the intention of going to the bright lights of Manchester were there are zillions of exciting nightclubs .

    However as we all met up the heavens above us opened up and we got showered. Women be women they never seem to be prepared for the weather. Julie was no exception. All she was wearing was a short white cocktail type dress which contrasted well with her deeply tanned legs . Me being a gentleman surrended my jacket to her and she tried to keep us both dry as well as she could under her women's ( small ) umbrella . With the 2 lads in tow as well we decided to go to a local night club in town as we all aniticipated looking like drowned rats if we went to our intended destination .

    When we got into the local night club me and Julie settled for a couple of brandys and cuddled together to get warm. Andy and Jim were OK as they were better prepared and they bought there usual bottle beers but served in a plastic glass for nightclub safety reasons.

    Not knowing to me I was already spotted by my now partner and wife but she was put off a little by the fact that I appeared to have a girlfiriend in tow . She was with a party of girls , all child minders at a nursery school and they had apparently decided to go out as a one off as well . They normally go to a nightclub in an other nearby town of Oldham called Butterflies .

    Julie asked me if I fancied getting up for a dance so I obliged. It was at this point I noticed an attractive blond girl looking at me but it was well over 100m away so I presumed she was looking at someone else. I did notice ehen I looked in her direction she looked sharply away so I guessed something was going on. But boy did I like the look of her .

    Later on I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was one of my rock chick friends Mandy who like me had ditched the rockers uniform for a more conventional style of dress . After exchanging pleasentries she enquired on who Julie was. I expalined she wasn't my girlfriend but my mates fiance. She then advised me that a friend she was with quite fancied me and wanted to know if I was single. Mandy then dragged me over after palming Julie onto Jim .

    Mandy then introduced me to this girl and it was the very girl that had been looking at me from a distance and I felt my heart pounding with fluttering butterflies a sensation I havn't felt before. Before I could say anything we both just went for a snog and cuddle as we both felt it was just right. After coming up for air I explained the situation with Julie and we just laughed about it because she thought Julie was my GF which had put her off . At end of the night we exchanged phone numbers and then we started dating and as they say the rest is history . We got married some 5 years later and have a son who is now a teenager. As well as the wedding anniversry we also celebrate this anniversry .

    I still think fate sealed us that night because the odds of meeting were stacked against us and yes I do believe in fate and also love at first site. And this, my story is the proof.

    1431701376
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    Oh was a bouncer at nightclub... looking v hot at 6ft 5" were dinner suit n bow tie... told me I couldn't come in wearing ripped jeans. . I was cheeky and said id take them off... lots of laughter.. came back half an hour later in a dress. . Asked out for meal... engaged 3 weeks later and 20yrs + together... 10 yrs no children travelling world together followed by the inevitable 5 yr young children exhaustion and been sex amazing ever since kids hit school age.. like old days but with much more bdsm Coutesy of my past eexperience Which I have never shared... still have secrets as it gives me my reflection time. v happy with each other.. still smitten after he does what he does to me.. but love a harmless flirt xx

    1431702733
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Nice one. That also sounds like fate to me as well . Because if it wasn't for your ripped jeans he may not have noticed you .

    1431702752
    Bobbaford [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 243
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2011

    Tinder!

    1431703403
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3704
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2013

    Blimey ,mine sounds a bit boring now!
    I'd not long been in my job when my now husband started work there. He'd just turned 18 and I was coming up to my 18th , I fancied him like mad!
    He was everything most parents dread - motorbike, leather jacket, didn't really fit in at work ( all the old fogies in the office moaned about the way he roared into the car park ) of course being young this attracted me even more to him .
    He worked on a different floor and used to make excuses to come to my area of the office to chat to me. Anyway he asked me out and we went to the cinema. We got engaged within a year and married soon after.
    32 yrs and 3 kids later we're still together :)

    1431703758
    PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 262
    • Joined: 2 Mar 2010

    Met my partner on a photo shoot, he was the photographer. We just clicked really well :) never expected it but was love at first sight :)

    1431703784
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Wildflower- Thats not boring . I think its amazing how relationships develop and flourish from simple begininngs

    1431703916
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Petite.Jess that also sounds interesting . Was he zooming in on you with his big lens ?:)

    1431704031
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    mysteron wrote:

    Nice one. That also sounds like fate to me as well . Because if it wasn't for your ripped jeans he may not have noticed you .

    Amongst all my to and from aussie as a child we even went to same junior school for 2 yrs and I remember some boys in his year never knew him... wierd huh x
    1431704149
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    wildflower wrote:

    Blimey ,mine sounds a bit boring now!
    I'd not long been in my job when my now husband started work there. He'd just turned 18 and I was coming up to my 18th , I fancied him like mad!
    He was everything most parents dread - motorbike, leather jacket, didn't really fit in at work ( all the old fogies in the office moaned about the way he roared into the car park ) of course being young this attracted me even more to him .
    He worked on a different floor and used to make excuses to come to my area of the office to chat to me. Anyway he asked me out and we went to the cinema. We got engaged within a year and married soon after.
    32 yrs and 3 kids later we're still together :)

    I love a bad boy parents didnt approve story... just like mine and proved wrong x Lovely x
    1431704399
    PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 262
    • Joined: 2 Mar 2010

    mysteron wrote:

    Petite.Jess that also sounds interesting . Was he zooming in on you with his big lens ?:)

    Im not sure if he was, we was suppose to have a three hour shoot, but just chatted for two and a half hours. Didn't get many photo's that day lol.
    1431704453
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2078
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Msn messenger. Long story short a friend added him into a multiconvo, we went through friendship to long distance relationship and now we live together :)

    1431704933
    YummyMummy15 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 10 May 2015

    Online, my friend said i shoulf join a website so i did. She also came with me to meet him. It was the best thing i ever did. We have been together 5 years in Sept, and our first child is due on our anniversary x

    1431704954
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    mysteron wrote:

    Like many of you , I have been following Naughty Mum's thead on her new relationship and like many of you find it an intersting read . I am therefore wondering how many of you have interesting stories on how you met your current partner . Was it love at first site?

    Well here is mine and I hope you find it interesting . All is 100% true apart from I have fictionalised the names to protect the other parties identity. If you believe in fate then read on if you don't this may change your mind as the odds were heavily stacked against me meeting my partner who is now my Mrs.

    It was Thursday March 27th 1989 and I had agreed to act as an escort ( not sexual type) for my mate and work colleagues fiance Julie . My mate Roger had been sent on a bank course at Knebworth and would be away for 2 weeks and he asked me if I would take Julie out as she was a bit of a party animal and hated stopping in. How could I turn down a request like this ? Whilst she wasn't my type she was very attractive none the less .

    My own situation was still a bit complicated . Just around 6 months previous I split up from my fiance as I felt the relationship wasn't going anywhere and I was at the time still on the rebound and was not looking for a gf at this time .

    As well as Julie I agreed to meet up with 2 of my regular drinking buddies Andy and Jim and we all met up in the town centre with the intention of going to the bright lights of Manchester were there are zillions of exciting nightclubs .

    However as we all met up the heavens above us opened up and we got showered. Women be women they never seem to be prepared for the weather. Julie was no exception. All she was wearing was a short white cocktail type dress which contrasted well with her deeply tanned legs . Me being a gentleman surrended my jacket to her and she tried to keep us both dry as well as she could under her women's ( small ) umbrella . With the 2 lads in tow as well we decided to go to a local night club in town as we all aniticipated looking like drowned rats if we went to our intended destination .

    When we got into the local night club me and Julie settled for a couple of brandys and cuddled together to get warm. Andy and Jim were OK as they were better prepared and they bought there usual bottle beers but served in a plastic glass for nightclub safety reasons.

    Not knowing to me I was already spotted by my now partner and wife but she was put off a little by the fact that I appeared to have a girlfiriend in tow . She was with a party of girls , all child minders at a nursery school and they had apparently decided to go out as a one off as well . They normally go to a nightclub in an other nearby town of Oldham called Butterflies .

    Julie asked me if I fancied getting up for a dance so I obliged. It was at this point I noticed an attractive blond girl looking at me but it was well over 100m away so I presumed she was looking at someone else. I did notice ehen I looked in her direction she looked sharply away so I guessed something was going on. But boy did I like the look of her .

    Later on I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was one of my rock chick friends Mandy who like me had ditched the rockers uniform for a more conventional style of dress . After exchanging pleasentries she enquired on who Julie was. I expalined she wasn't my girlfriend but my mates fiance. She then advised me that a friend she was with quite fancied me and wanted to know if I was single. Mandy then dragged me over after palming Julie onto Jim .

    Mandy then introduced me to this girl and it was the very girl that had been looking at me from a distance and I felt my heart pounding with fluttering butterflies a sensation I havn't felt before. Before I could say anything we both just went for a snog and cuddle as we both felt it was just right. After coming up for air I explained the situation with Julie and we just laughed about it because she thought Julie was my GF which had put her off . At end of the night we exchanged phone numbers and then we started dating and as they say the rest is history . We got married some 5 years later and have a son who is now a teenager. As well as the wedding anniversry we also celebrate this anniversry .

    I still think fate sealed us that night because the odds of meeting were stacked against us and yes I do believe in fate and also love at first site. And this, my story is the proof.

    Definetly fate and a good mate
    1431705034
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    PetiteJess wrote:

    mysteron wrote:

    Petite.Jess that also sounds interesting . Was he zooming in on you with his big lens ?:)

    Im not sure if he was, we was suppose to have a three hour shoot, but just chatted for two and a half hours. Didn't get many photo's that day lol.
    Not only the camera that clicked xxx fate
    1431705886
    Audrianna87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 146
    • Joined: 27 Aug 2008

    Me and hubby were high school sweethearts been together since both were 14 x

    1431706225
    Tigris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 73
    • Joined: 8 May 2015

    Social media site, not naming it, but not a dating site, I was 16 at the time, she was 18, just. She commented on a page I ran on the site, we got talking, then we were friends and talked like everyday on windows live messenger....ah those were the days of a decent personal messaging thing, now its part of stupid skype!

    Anyways she lived in Ireland, I lived in England, my parents were....less than keen. Eventually after a few months of online dating she came to stay for a week or so for my 17th birthday, not allowed to share a room. Anyways she went home, I visit in school holidays of halloween and christmas, flying over by myself, at the age of 17 haha. Then the next year she came to live with us for a few months but she had to go home because I was off to uni. I went to Uni, got depressed, lasted about three weeks, I just didn't want to be there, so I quit, packed my suitcase and caught a boat to Ireland to live with her (nearly 5 years ago).

    1431706405
    naughty stacey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 176
    • Joined: 28 Aug 2012

    He whipped all the girls at work with a tea towel, and I was the one who whipped him back. 11 years ago.

    1431708456
    sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1520
    • Joined: 28 May 2014

    He added me on fb as we had so many mutual friends n had gone to the same school thou I didnt know him, specially as I didn't really spend to much time at school, anyways we got chatting through private message after months of him bugging me to mwt him I broke my arm n was bored ofnot wworking so agreed then thought nothing much of it, he kept messaging me so I waited ages before meeting again got chatting again n started see him more, I thought he wanted a fwb arrangement but he wanted more so we've been together almost a year x

    1431708777
    TheBean [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2015

    We lived together in halls for first year of uni. Don't sleep with your flatmates! haha.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.