• small boobies

steamydaz [sign in to see picture]

Yep totally agree mysteron. Looks a fine lass to me

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thank you both. Think I need a new model, this one doesn't work for me or with me any more!

steamydaz [sign in to see picture]

I'm watching this space Ozz. 😚

Up-the-Creek [sign in to see picture]

Small, small, small... My lovely OH is built like this, I think she is perfect - and thats after more than forty years together

BusyBee76 [sign in to see picture]

I've just lost 3.5 stone in weight and the boobs have defo taken a turn for the smaller but what the heck! My legs and ass are so much better, as is my self confidence so I wouldn't trade the fatter me with boobs for the thinner me without em, nope!

[suspended user]

suspended user

steamydaz wrote:

I'm watching this space Ozz. 😚

Ohhh

[suspended user]

suspended user

BusyBee76 wrote:

I've just lost 3.5 stone in weight and the boobs have defo taken a turn for the smaller but what the heck! My legs and ass are so much better, as is my self confidence so I wouldn't trade the fatter me with boobs for the thinner me without em, nope!

3.5 ! how awesome are you! just the 3 for me in the past year or so! We should pat ourselves on the back lol. Small boobs are cool!

VR [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

VR wrote:

I'm quite depressed now.

Neither of my two long-term partners liked mine. Ex didn't like them as they were too small (I was young and skinny). Now I'm older and bigger, OH isn't keen (I know as he told me when we he got drunk when we first started having sex - I'm a firm believer in "in vino veritas").

Sigh.

That's harsh.I would never admit not to liking certain parts om my partners body.It doesn't do anything to help with their confidence.

You're a nice guy, M. I notice you're always supportive here.

I'm getting on a bit now so getting to the point that I no longer give a flying fart. Mostly! I still hit a downer now and then, though.

VR [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

My oh has always been good at pointing out my worst bits! He wants to also be skinnier, bigger boobed, tanned oh and have long hair!
    Completely different woman in other words huh!

Yeah, that thought has often struck me, too. I must be doing something right, though, cos he's still here.

Bigduke [sign in to see picture]

I like the whole package not just a part of it, body and mind :) not a thing on my OH I would change ... Well maybe I'd change the telling me off for using my man cupboard (yep thats the floor by my side of the bed)

Ready to Play [sign in to see picture]

I'm a straight male and I absolutely adore small perky tits. B is okay. Smaller C too. But baby don't go making them bigger for me or you'll break my heart.

SteveO65 [sign in to see picture]

My OH is always going on about the size of her boobs and how much she wants an enlargement. I am happy with what she has as there is enough to play with and I love her nipples. She says it would boost her self esteem but if she does have it done, would her boobs still have that nice softness when I play/massage them.

chilled_out [sign in to see picture]

Small...every time. Whenever I hear of women hankering after an enlargement I always feel saddened because usually they've got what I consider perfect already!

If you're considering such an operation then I have a proposition for you... give me the money and I'll worship your current ones for as long as you want ! ;)

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

As per a previous reply I do love big boobs best but I do have a bit of a thing for small boobs with puffy nipples, the bigger the puffy the better! Don't know what it is about puffies but I love the look of them!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.