• small boobies

hargan [sign in to see picture]

I love my OH's small boobs, she has an issue because her nipples are huge and constantly erect. she only wears a bra in the summer to try and cover up the pokies because men and women always stare.I am a great believer that what you can't get in your mouth is wasted

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Some women aren't happy with their boobs because they are too small

Some women complain that theirs are too big like my Mrs.

Many of us guys aren't bothered because we think you look beautiful with either.

Philp23 [sign in to see picture]

My OH small boobies i love them they are perfect wouldn't change them for anything

MrWez [sign in to see picture]

Whenever I hear the words small boobies it reminds me of a lady I used to work with who had small boobies, she always wore white shirts and never ever wore a bra, her nipples would always be trying to take someone's eye out. I loved them, the hardest thing was trying to have a conversation with her and hold eye contact!

So, to me, small boobies are always sexy as hell!

MrWez wrote:

Whenever I hear the words small boobies it reminds me of a lady I used to work with who had small boobies, she always wore white shirts and never ever wore a bra, her nipples would always be trying to take someone's eye out. I loved them, the hardest thing was trying to have a conversation with her and hold eye contact!

So, to me, small boobies are always sexy as hell!

Not only me then who thinks girls going bra less is a desirable thing.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I used to want a boob job for years and years. But I did have major body issues back then. I thought if I got them done the rest of me would look better! Sad I know!

But I'm more than happy with mine, smallish but I work my ass off to keep them pert. I've been told they look much younger than my years, so the hard slog is paying off each day in my gym.

I have extra senstive nipples so I think that makes up for their size, I love my girls!

steamydaz [sign in to see picture]

You look perfect to me Corinn. 😊

[suspended user]

suspended user

Awe ..thank you steamydaz x

U r welcome x

[suspended user]

suspended user

x

Sexyback69 [sign in to see picture]

Hubby says my big nipples make up for my small boobs x but he's always been an ass man anyway x

beautifulrainfall [sign in to see picture]

I don't have small boobs, I have tiny boobs and for years they were a major issue. I still get sudden urges to have them enhanced but I think that has more to do with my confidence levels and now I have bucked that up and found a guy who likes my little babies, I get these pangs less and less.

I am also tiny so would look strange with big boobs anyways. I still wear a padded bra to make them look bigger but I'm not ashamed of them anymore as they are mine and perfectly imperfect :)

I'm now a strong believer of 'it's not what you have, it's the confidence you display them with!'

Also because I'm bi, I get to appreciate/play wirh other girl's big boobs when the urge arises hehe

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

The only boobs I don't like are fake ones.

I love nipples, the more they poke out the better

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

I'm an ass man! Definitely but boobs any size are still great!! They don't have to be big to be attractive at all. I love any and all boobies :P

Fozzbear wrote:

I'm an ass man! Definitely but boobs any size are still great!! They don't have to be big to be attractive at all. I love any and all boobies :P

Same here

Me too

VR [sign in to see picture]

I'm quite depressed now.

Neither of my two long-term partners liked mine. Ex didn't like them as they were too small (I was young and skinny). Now I'm older and bigger, OH isn't keen (I know as he told me when we he got drunk when we first started having sex - I'm a firm believer in "in vino veritas").

Sigh.

VR wrote:

I'm quite depressed now.

Neither of my two long-term partners liked mine. Ex didn't like them as they were too small (I was young and skinny). Now I'm older and bigger, OH isn't keen (I know as he told me when we he got drunk when we first started having sex - I'm a firm believer in "in vino veritas").

Sigh.

That's harsh.I would never admit not to liking certain parts om my partners body.It doesn't do anything to help with their confidence.

[suspended user]

suspended user

My oh has always been good at pointing out my worst bits! He wants to also be skinnier, bigger boobed, tanned oh and have long hair!
    Completely different woman in other words huh!

Ozz wrote:

My oh has always been good at pointing out my worst bits! He wants to also be skinnier, bigger boobed, tanned oh and have long hair!
    Completely different woman in other words huh!

TBH Ozz I think your guy needs his eyes tested. Enough said.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.