• small boobies

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

This will be my first january on here, but I'm assuming they do january sales. I mean, they latched onto the black friday thing which is less of a tradition than january sales. Plus they can put everything back up to full price in february for valentines day :)

I see your relationship status is going steady.. maybe drop a not-so-subtle hint for what you'd love to receive for christmas. Plus your partner would get to see you in it - a present with benefits for the giver :D

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

I can highly recommend this for small ones like me:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31038

Yes there is a little excess fabric around the breast area.
    Yes there's no adjustable strap
    But it looks and feels amazing. The excess fabric doesn't make me look flat chested as some others have. The non-adjustable strap really doesn't matter, because of the design.

It's just perfect.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hands All Over wrote:

Yeah the Unwrap Me Babydoll turned out to be a bit of a disappointment but hey it was worth a shot :) I'll be keeping up with your reviews as well, always handy when someone has about the same size ^.^!

I tested the Unwrap Me Babydoll too, I am a size 4/6 30A and it worked fine with my chest, how strange!! I suppose that's why they need different opinions though as not everything works for everyone.

I just got the Enchant Me Basque and it is rather flattering on my smaller chest, maybe that would be a better option for you?

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

This will be my first january on here, but I'm assuming they do january sales. I mean, they latched onto the black friday thing which is less of a tradition than january sales. Plus they can put everything back up to full price in february for valentines day :)

I see your relationship status is going steady.. maybe drop a not-so-subtle hint for what you'd love to receive for christmas. Plus your partner would get to see you in it - a present with benefits for the giver :D

Hm that does sound like a good marketing plan, can't remember if I saw something like that at the beginning of this year but could be that I missed it. The black friday thing was awesome though, so fingers crossed there will be January sales too :)

Does continuously talking about sex toys etc. count as a not-so-subtle hint :p? Because I've been talking about these things so much that it actually started to bore my OH lol! He does know what I want though, so who knows.. ;)

NatandTom wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Yeah the Unwrap Me Babydoll turned out to be a bit of a disappointment but hey it was worth a shot :) I'll be keeping up with your reviews as well, always handy when someone has about the same size ^.^!

I tested the Unwrap Me Babydoll too, I am a size 4/6 30A and it worked fine with my chest, how strange!! I suppose that's why they need different opinions though as not everything works for everyone.

I just got the Enchant Me Basque and it is rather flattering on my smaller chest, maybe that would be a better option for you?

Hm, well that does make me wonder if maybe my babydoll was perhaps just constructed poorly. Or maybe your babydoll just happened to be constructed perfectly, who knows! I have to agree on the opinions thing though, different strokes for different folks and all that :)

I do have my eyes set on the Enchant Me Basque so I'm very happy to hear that it looks rather flattering on a smaller chest! How do you feel about the eyelash lace, does it feel soft or would you say it's a bit stiff? I'm a little worried that the fabric will start to feel itchy when worn for longer periods of time as I'd like to be able to wear it outside of the bedroom as well.

[suspended user]

suspended user

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Got called a bloke today by some random. Thanks boobs, you've done it again! :/

Well you should have pointed him in the direction of specsavers!! What a nut job for saying that! Arse hole!

Dali256 [sign in to see picture]

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Got called a bloke today by some random. Thanks boobs, you've done it again! :/

Blame the piece of **** that said it to you, not your own body.

Hands All Over wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Hm that does sound like a good marketing plan, can't remember if I saw something like that at the beginning of this year but could be that I missed it. The black friday thing was awesome though, so fingers crossed there will be January sales too :)

Does continuously talking about sex toys etc. count as a not-so-subtle hint :p? Because I've been talking about these things so much that it actually started to bore my OH lol! He does know what I want though, so who knows.. ;)

well hopefully it can count as a hint haha. depends on your partner. mine very much leaves me to this and also gets bored of the lovehoney/sex talk, so I would be unlikely to ever receive something off here as a present. I think lovehoney is one of those things where if you're not on it, it sounds a bit weird, but when you join you just GET it and it becomes so addictive! Then you forget how boring you sound talking about the amazing items for the upteenth time haha

popk1n wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

popk1n wrote:

well hopefully it can count as a hint haha. depends on your partner. mine very much leaves me to this and also gets bored of the lovehoney/sex talk, so I would be unlikely to ever receive something off here as a present. I think lovehoney is one of those things where if you're not on it, it sounds a bit weird, but when you join you just GET it and it becomes so addictive! Then you forget how boring you sound talking about the amazing items for the upteenth time haha

Haha yeah that sounds very familiar. It's especially frustrating when your OH is the only one you can talk to about it in real life so you're just sitting there refreshing the forum over and over in an attempt not to keep boring your OH with all your sex talk. Ah well, at least I'm not the only one who can't stop talking about all the awesome things I see on here though so that is a comforting thought :) Lovehoney should probably make a disclaimer for new users about these side-effects, lol!

KateL [sign in to see picture]

I hate my small boobs. My partner says he isnt bothered about boobs, hes more of a butt man but never makes an effort with them: as if they werent there.

I know how many people say as long as theyre real but if i could afford it, id be so temted to get a boob job. I hate them that much.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

KateL wrote:

I hate my small boobs. My partner says he isnt bothered about boobs, hes more of a butt man but never makes an effort with them: as if they werent there.

I know how many people say as long as theyre real but if i could afford it, id be so temted to get a boob job. I hate them that much.

I think you are being a bit harsh on yourself . I am quite sure your partner must give them some attention as its probably one of the best ways to arous a woman .

So why not try and love your body as I am guessing your partner does.

I have said this before I think some of you ladies are your owen worst critics .Try and be happy with what nature gave you .

I think most guys including myself accept that to get a partner with a "perfect" body is rarely going to be possible. At end of the day we like to love you for what you are and not for what you want to be.

KateL [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

KateL wrote:

I think you are being a bit harsh on yourself . I am quite sure your partner must give them some attention as its probably one of the best ways to arous a woman .

Tell me about it! He seriously doesnt. The majority of the time he'll just leave my top on. Theres no point taking it off at all.

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

I had 32a boobs when me and hubby first met, we both went our separate ways for a few years and then when we got back together I had 32dd boobs (most definitely not real)

His question was why? He loved my boobs before, and he loves them now. But he said he would have never wanted me to have bigger boobs and the thought hadn't ever crossed his mind as that's just the way I was and they suited my body how they were.

Now I've had 2 children the ones I have now are more in proportion to my bum and tummy lol. And as they're very natural they don't look out of place.

But I honestly don't think it matters on the size. I find it such a pain to get clothes to fit me now as opposed to when they were smaller. And underwear is a nightmare! I know it's hard but try to enjoy what you've got 😘

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

I had 32a boobs when me and hubby first met, we both went our separate ways for a few years and then when we got back together I had 32dd boobs (most definitely not real)

His question was why? He loved my boobs before, and he loves them now. But he said he would have never wanted me to have bigger boobs and the thought hadn't ever crossed his mind as that's just the way I was and they suited my body how they were.

Now I've had 2 children the ones I have now are more in proportion to my bum and tummy lol. And as they're very natural they don't look out of place.

But I honestly don't think it matters on the size. I find it such a pain to get clothes to fit me now as opposed to when they were smaller. And underwear is a nightmare! I know it's hard but try to enjoy what you've got 😘

Your in a similar situation to us except my Mrs boobs are real but got much larger when she got pregnant and remained that way. Even though I like them and I am also a butt person , she does want a boob reduction eventually .She also has problems in getting clothes to fit hence I have just spent nearly £200 on her in the shop that caters for curvier women .

But I guess thats women for you complete with the right to comlplain! Good job some of us guys are good sympathetic listeners or just nod our heads in agreement whilst doing something else

Buzzing Butt [sign in to see picture]

Well, as a guy I am now depressed about the size of my boobs!

Just bought the Svenjoyment lace bra for men ...... and my tiny man-boobs wouldn't fill the cups.

I've no desire to pad them out 'cos I want to see and feel the lace against my skin.

Guess I'll have to OD on pies this Christmas!

Hands All Over wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Haha yeah that sounds very familiar. It's especially frustrating when your OH is the only one you can talk to about it in real life so you're just sitting there refreshing the forum over and over in an attempt not to keep boring your OH with all your sex talk. Ah well, at least I'm not the only one who can't stop talking about all the awesome things I see on here though so that is a comforting thought :) Lovehoney should probably make a disclaimer for new users about these side-effects, lol!

Oh my goodness yes! I have revealed to my friends about lovehoney and that I test toys on occasion, but none of them (to my knowledge) have ever tried any and don't seem entirely open about them. The closest I've got is a friend who's into bondage, but I don't have that in my relationship, so there's not much to discuss. This truly is addictive, I'm hoping that my revelation might make them a little more open and curious

KateL wrote:

mysteron wrote:

KateL wrote:

Tell me about it! He seriously doesnt. The majority of the time he'll just leave my top on. Theres no point taking it off at all.

Have you discussed it and said hey, they may be small, but they still exist and they're a part of me, so love and respect them.

Buzzing Butt wrote:

Well, as a guy I am now depressed about the size of my boobs!

Just bought the Svenjoyment lace bra for men ...... and my tiny man-boobs wouldn't fill the cups.

I've no desire to pad them out 'cos I want to see and feel the lace against my skin.

Guess I'll have to OD on pies this Christmas!

wish it worked like that for women, I'd OD on pies all year round if it increased my bust size haha

Buzzing Butt [sign in to see picture]

I've always said that a guy knows when he's got man boobs when he runs down stairs, and can feel them bouncing up and down. lol

Damn .... now I'm caressing them again.

[suspended user]

suspended user

You just can't leave them alone can you, you naughty thing!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.