• small boobies

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

popk1n wrote:

I like this thread... makes me feel better about my little A cups :) Not to say that all this praise for small boobs discounts large ones... quite the opposite! I look on in awe at all you large-chested ladies and wish my boobs looked like yours. Sadly, they can't, so this thread helps me to stop thinking the "sadly" part too much. x

You will also have the advantage of going bra less which can be very sexy.Something my Mrs wished she could do but can't as she gets back ache.

but if I go braless, then I have no boob definition at all :( it literally justs looks completely flat when I have clothes over the top :( I am going to try going out braless a bit more though at the moment, because in cosy jumpers and coats I don't have any definition WITH a bra either haha XD

Buzzing Butt [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Buzzing Butt wrote:

When my wife was younger she had the tiniest boobs. But, oh were those little nips sensitive. I just couldn't stop sucking them. Then she had two kids and they grew into lovely peachy B cups, and I couldn't get enough of those. Now they have lost their tone and gone a bit saggy, and they still turn me on.

So for me, small and sensitive wins the day!

That's really lovely the way you just said all of that! You love her all, no matter the size or shape and that's so nice to read. So many of the guys here have said they don't mind the size, or that small is cool...again! great to read :)

Trouble is her sex drive has gone south, and by south I mean ..... Antarctic.

Worse still ...... mine hasn't!

Still searching for that elusive sex toy to compensate.

Grrrr

Belfastnards wrote:

My wife has huge boobs that have caused her problems with back pain etc never mind finding dresses shirts etc.

But why I am writing is we only started going out after a conversation about her boobs. It started with a throw away comment from her about I was the only one that didn't look at her bangers at the pool (she was wearing a bikini) I then pointed out a few girls around the pool with small boobs and explained I prefer small boobs in sexy Lacey bras which she could never have. That was 20years ago and I have learnt to appreciate her bangers but still prefer smaller ones.

see that is such an interesting story! I have yet to experience a guy (other than my partner who says he likes mine) who hasn't looked at bigger boobs/cleavage and said something to the effect of "she has great tits" or whose eyes get drawn in quite obviously. I have never seen anyone be drawn to small boobs in the way that women with large boobs get so much attention. I suppose ours are less "in your face".

Also, love hearing a how you met story! Glad you are still going strong 20 years later :D

popk1n wrote:

mysteron wrote:

popk1n wrote:

I like this thread... makes me feel better about my little A cups :) Not to say that all this praise for small boobs discounts large ones... quite the opposite! I look on in awe at all you large-chested ladies and wish my boobs looked like yours. Sadly, they can't, so this thread helps me to stop thinking the "sadly" part too much. x

You will also have the advantage of going bra less which can be very sexy.Something my Mrs wished she could do but can't as she gets back ache.

but if I go braless, then I have no boob definition at all :( it literally justs looks completely flat when I have clothes over the top :( I am going to try going out braless a bit more though at the moment, because in cosy jumpers and coats I don't have any definition WITH a bra either haha XD

Well, just checked out your profile pics and they do it for me! Great figure too!

Don't be so hard on yourself!

Buzzing Butt wrote:

popk1n wrote:

mysteron wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Well, just checked out your profile pics and they do it for me! Great figure too!

Don't be so hard on yourself!

Push-up bras are wonderful trickery... ;) thank you though! x

Belfastnards [sign in to see picture]

We guys who like smaller boobs are just better at at having a quick peek without being spotted lol. My wife has learned to spot when I'm perving at some girl with small boobs I know this from her elbow connecting with my ribs lol.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Buzzing Butt wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Buzzing Butt wrote:

When my wife was younger she had the tiniest boobs. But, oh were those little nips sensitive. I just couldn't stop sucking them. Then she had two kids and they grew into lovely peachy B cups, and I couldn't get enough of those. Now they have lost their tone and gone a bit saggy, and they still turn me on.

That's really lovely the way you just said all of that! You love her all, no matter the size or shape and that's so nice to read. So many of the guys here have said they don't mind the size, or that small is cool...again! great to read :)

Grrrr

Well I'm very sorry to hear that. I was in the same situation for many years trust me! But now he can't be asked because he sleeps all the time and it's toy time for me every day!

But getting back to the thread in hand..all boobies are good boobies.

Ozz wrote:

Buzzing Butt wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Buzzing Butt wrote:

Grrrr

Well I'm very sorry to hear that. I was in the same situation for many years trust me! But now he can't be asked because he sleeps all the time and it's toy time for me every day!

Does he know you use toys, or do you keep them wel hidden?

I've got a growing collection, and have some ingenious hiding places!

kate1989 [sign in to see picture]

I prefer about a c cup x

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

Any shape and size, as long as they're real I don't care, love them all. Variety is the spice of life.

Gdnkhn [sign in to see picture]

Me too - as long as their real all boobs are good - fake ones just don't do anything for me

[suspended user]

suspended user

Buzzing Butt wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Buzzing Butt wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Buzzing Butt wrote:

Grrrr

Does he know you use toys, or do you keep them wel hidden?

I've got a growing collection, and have some ingenious hiding places!

He knows where most are! :)

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

I have learned to appreciate my A cups, can't really imagine myself with bigger boobies these days. That being said I do consider push-ups bras to be my friends when I'm not at home, just makes clothes fit a bit better.

@Popk1n I just read your review on the Lovehoney Adore Me Lace & Microfibre Underwired Basque Set and it looks amazing on you :) I'm a size 6 as well so now I feel a very strong need to have this set in my life too. Kind of gives me hope for the Lovehoney Enchant Me Eyelash Lace Balcony Cup Basque as well! Hm, choices..

Oh .... to be playing with a pair of cute A cups right now!!!

hullabaloo [sign in to see picture]

I like nice eyes.

Hands All Over wrote:

I have learned to appreciate my A cups, can't really imagine myself with bigger boobies these days. That being said I do consider push-ups bras to be my friends when I'm not at home, just makes clothes fit a bit better.

@Popk1n I just read your review on the Lovehoney Adore Me Lace & Microfibre Underwired Basque Set and it looks amazing on you :) I'm a size 6 as well so now I feel a very strong need to have this set in my life too. Kind of gives me hope for the Lovehoney Enchant Me Eyelash Lace Balcony Cup Basque as well! Hm, choices..

Aw thank you so much Hands All Over! x I really do love that set, I feel so cheeky for getting it for free! You should totally try it out. I'll make sure to keep updated on any lingerie reviews you do, clearly we have the same needs! Shame the unwrap me babydoll didn't work for you... oh well, thanks for taking one for the team and reviewing for the benefit of all of us :)

also... your choices can be satisfied.... remember: christmas and january sales ;)

hullabaloo wrote:

I like nice eyes.

same here haha XD

twincats [sign in to see picture]

It dose not matter what size. Shape, colour, as long as you are a person with good moral beliefs.
    Popk1n your avs do you credit.

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Got called a bloke today by some random. Thanks boobs, you've done it again! :/

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Aw thank you so much Hands All Over! x I really do love that set, I feel so cheeky for getting it for free! You should totally try it out. I'll make sure to keep updated on any lingerie reviews you do, clearly we have the same needs! Shame the unwrap me babydoll didn't work for you... oh well, thanks for taking one for the team and reviewing for the benefit of all of us :)

also... your choices can be satisfied.... remember: christmas and january sales ;)

Yeah the Unwrap Me Babydoll turned out to be a bit of a disappointment but hey it was worth a shot :) I'll be keeping up with your reviews as well, always handy when someone has about the same size ^.^!

And sales yessss, I'm almost counting the days lol. There is a january sales as well though? Didn't even know about that! Oh I'm so excited, my wishlist is nearly bursting at the seams ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.