• Toy arrangement

    1431519073
    Jessa1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 148
    • Joined: 4 Feb 2015

    I have a little travel kit that comes with me on sleepovers with the essentials....

    the rest is in my drawers - in the top drawer as I live with my best friend and her 16month and 5 year old boys who think that Jessa's room is the most exciting place ever.. so everything is well out of their reach

    (suffice to say that because of my living arrangements sleepovers at friends' houses are the norm!)

    1431519442
    Don_Don [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 436
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    Yes we are the same Jess, my wife has her "special" overnight case that she has filled with a couple of small bullet vibrators, small dildo, lube, antibac and a couple of balms which she always brings with her if we are away for a night or going on holidays or when she has to go away for work.

    I found a great solution to little people looking around and opening certain draws and that was to fit a childproof lock that you'd see in mothercare etc for putting on ovens....

    1431519805
    mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 996
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2015

    Don_Don wrote:

    Yes we are the same Jess, my wife has her "special" overnight case that she has filled with a couple of small bullet vibrators, small dildo, lube, antibac and a couple of balms which she always brings with her if we are away for a night or going on holidays or when she has to go away for work.

    I found a great solution to little people looking around and opening certain draws and that was to fit a childproof lock that you'd see in mothercare etc for putting on ovens....

    oooh may invest in this. Good idea
    1431520417
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1986
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2014

    I have 3 boxes, one with lingerie/restraints, one with bigger toys and a small from this website for small toys :)

    1431521729
    Jessa1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 148
    • Joined: 4 Feb 2015

    Don_Don wrote:

    Yes we are the same Jess, my wife has her "special" overnight case that she has filled with a couple of small bullet vibrators, small dildo, lube, antibac and a couple of balms which she always brings with her if we are away for a night or going on holidays or when she has to go away for work.

    I found a great solution to little people looking around and opening certain draws and that was to fit a childproof lock that you'd see in mothercare etc for putting on ovens....

    they don't work! the boys are both so strong they break the things haha we are forever replacing them!!

    1431522748
    Don_Don [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 436
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    There's on that is really strong called clevermama, it's a twist style, kids don't have the strength to turn it, the only thig that could fail it the doublesided pad, but we haven't had any issues.

    Also it might be hard to position the lock, ours are 2 drawers so what we did is position it on the top draw so when locked you can still open the top draw (usually we'd have non sex toy items in here), and this means that when they try and open the bottom draw it hits the lock and actually makes the top draw come out in conjunction with the bottom draw, but contents of bottom draw are not visable or accesable......

    1431523121
    Jessa1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 148
    • Joined: 4 Feb 2015

    oh that's interesting, i'll have to let my housemate know about that brand!

    1431528551
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3017
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    those little LH satin bags for everything... then I have the ones I dont use often in shoe boxes mixed in wtih my shoe rack... hidden in plain sight I guess. My favorite rabbit stays in the undie drawer for easier access and I have a pocket rocker or lipstick vibe in each purse / bag for an emergency LOL.

    Considering getting a filing cabinet that locks, might be better than someone looking through my shoes and finding something totally different!

    1431528932
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5940
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    those little LH satin bags for everything... then I have the ones I dont use often in shoe boxes mixed in wtih my shoe rack... hidden in plain sight I guess. My favorite rabbit stays in the undie drawer for easier access and I have a pocket rocker or lipstick vibe in each purse / bag for an emergency LOL.

    Considering getting a filing cabinet that locks, might be better than someone looking through my shoes and finding something totally different!

    I hope you never have to feature on "Come Dine with me" then . They are always snooping through drawers on that programme

    1431530986
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3017
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    I live in the States and am not familiar with that show, but I do think I need to find a better system given how nosey people can be.

    1431531506
    JM88 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1212
    • Joined: 12 Nov 2014

    I keep mine in individual bags then in a 2 door bedside cabinet. Dont really need much more space! Husband has a cabinet too so i put any extra into his drawers.

    i have a realistic dildo that i dont ever intend to use as a sex toy, i use it for my blog for posing with lubes, and eventually cock rings and condoms. That i just suction on top of my bed side cabinet because it makes me laugh when i wake up and thats what i see!

    1431535186
    TangledLover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 681
    • Joined: 6 Jan 2015

    I have fitted strong lock to three drawers on our dressing table Our children regularly go in our room looking for hair stuff and make up, so we don't want them finding our collection. As we both work from home this doesn't raise to many questions from the kid. We just say they are full of Mummies work stuff.

    1431550137
    Cuff Links [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 94
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2014

    I used to keep my stuff spread around the room (my apartment is only one room) but that had to stop when my therapist started making house calls. It didn't all fit in the bedside so I had to get a non-translucent rubbermaid-style container for the meantime.

    My in-laws are helping me move furniture this week so I hope they don't find a stray ballgag or paddle!

    1431570474
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1171
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    Cuff Links wrote:

    I used to keep my stuff spread around the room (my apartment is only one room) but that had to stop when my therapist started making house calls. It didn't all fit in the bedside so I had to get a non-translucent rubbermaid-style container for the meantime.

    My in-laws are helping me move furniture this week so I hope they don't find a stray ballgag or paddle!

    haha that made me chuckle! That would be bad!

    1431616111
    AussieCharm [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 18
    • Joined: 28 Aug 2014

    We each have a drawer beside the bed. Original I know.

    1431627434
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1082
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    Giant hat box near to overflowing. ... I want to get a makeup artist case with drawers and sections so it can become more orederly... but then oh lines the evening pleasures up for on the table and covers them so I dont know what to expect....
    Two deep drawers of lingerie dresses and stockings...

    1431628463
    Secretty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 133
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2015

    We're looking into buying a chest to put in our room with all our toys in. Problem is, a lot of them are expensive.

    There was an awesome one in the shape of a Pirate's Treasure Chest that I wanted!!!

    I think I've just shown my mental age...

    1431722719
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4815
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    I am an organised woman but I don't have many toys at all really. One bullet, one rabbit, one glass dildo (ordered my second today) one St of kegal balls, one set of Ben Wa balls and one ball stretcher( not technically mine) and they all live with the cleaner in my bedside draw.

    I may have to think of alternatives if my toy collection grows xpenentially.

    1431723116
    slinkykinky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 324
    • Joined: 9 Jul 2014

    We use suitcases, which is great for keeping things away from prying eyes but they need a serious sorting out - we can never find anything when we want it!

    1431904522
    Cuff Links [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 94
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2014

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    Cuff Links wrote:

    I used to keep my stuff spread around the room (my apartment is only one room) but that had to stop when my therapist started making house calls. It didn't all fit in the bedside so I had to get a non-translucent rubbermaid-style container for the meantime.

    My in-laws are helping me move furniture this week so I hope they don't find a stray ballgag or paddle!

    haha that made me chuckle! That would be bad!

    Had they arrived on time, they'd have seen my black and burgundy feather tickler on the coat rack. Glad I noticed it!

    Also the father-in-law asked if I had rope while we were packing everything into a trailer. Hah!
    I couldn't tell him that most of it was already at his son's place if I ever wanted to pass it off as art supplies (as an art student, I can get away with a lot ;P)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.