• Feet

    1431452744
    Tablet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 9 May 2015

    Lately I find that there is much content footfetish porn sites.

    Who likes this?

    I love them

    1431452923
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2118
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2014

    Not for me I'm afraid. Feet don't gross me out at all, but they don't arouse me either...

    1431453261
    Tablet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 9 May 2015

    my partner at the beginning of our relationship did not like much, it was very ticklish,
    but I've gotten much better technique,

    1431454114
    Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 13 Aug 2006

    Nope grosses me out too.. I wont touch or have my feet be touched

    Nobody touches my feet but me, even something as small as sharing a bed and someone brushing against them really irratates me.

    1431454397
    Tablet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 9 May 2015

    Wildcherry wrote:

    Nope grosses me out too.. I wont touch or have my feet be touched

    Nobody touches my feet but me, even something as small as sharing a bed and someone brushing against them really irratates me.

    out of curiosity ...
    Is it something you've proven that you did not like?

    or is it something you always repelled, anything related to their smell?

    regards

    1431454954
    Skitty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 731
    • Joined: 8 Jan 2012

    I'm not into foot fetish porn at all, but can appreciate a nice pair of feet. I don't think I could be attracted to someone on the basis of their feet, but if I already find someone attractive, I like when they also have nice feet. My OH was shocked when I said that whenever we go to strip clubs, I end up staring at stripper's feet as much as anywhere else, but to me what shoes they're wearing or such like is really important.

    I'm very sad to admit that I have horrible feet and it's something that I feel quite ashamed of. I have a very odd relationship with foot stuff from a personal perspective because my brain seems to be wired in the wrong way so that I feel anything that's happening to my feet as sexual pleasure, which can be immensely exciting but I also find it a little embarrassing, especially because I hate how my feet look and feel, so it's hard for me to enjoy having them touched when I feel so unconfident about them. I feel like it's something disgusting and selfish of me, and something that my partner won't ever enjoy aside from my pleasure. Because of the physical problems I have with my feet, I have very little feeling in the soles of my feet, which can be really frustrating because anything sensation feels very disconnected (I often prefer to be scratched or bitten to softer sensations because I just can't feel them) but it also means that I have no ability to feel ticklish sensations, so overall I guess it actually enhances any foot play experience for me because I hate being tickled.

    1431455819
    Tablet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 9 May 2015

    Hi Skitty,

    You do not have to be frustrated by your feet.

    but I understand that not having tactfully on your feet, you can be a little confusing.

    I'm not obsessed with feet, is depending on the day, it's something that I really like other things.

    Although I can tell you that with your feet you can do many things. Not only that you suck, caress or do you ticklish feet. You can take the initiative and try to make penetrations with your toes to your partner. It is another option.

    but the important thing is that you enjoy doing what you like.

    regards

    1431456953
    VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 904
    • Joined: 1 Mar 2014

    I hate feet, they typically smell, have hard skin, toenails scratch, etc

    My own are really puffy and tight lately, my circulation isn't doing so good :(

    1431457138
    Tablet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 9 May 2015

    VirginAngel wrote:

    I hate feet, they typically smell, have hard skin, toenails scratch, etc

    My own are really puffy and tight lately, my circulation isn't doing so good :(

    it is true what you say.
    I would like feet, but must be very clean and well maintained

    1431457272
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11626
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Feet are not the most attractive part of the human body, at least to me they're not. I do, however make an effort to make sure mine do look as pretty as I can possibly make them, foot spa, pedicure, moisturise and toe nails painted every 4 weeks at my local salon. As to a foot fetish or even finding them sexy ? No, definitely not :( I dont mind people touching them if they want too and I'm not at all ticklish, feet are just . . . .there, doing what they need to do.

    1431457590
    Tablet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 9 May 2015

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Feet are not the most attractive part of the human body, at least to me they're not. I do, however make an effort to make sure mine do look as pretty as I can possibly make them, foot spa, pedicure, moisturise and toe nails painted every 4 weeks at my local salon. As to a foot fetish or even finding them sexy ? No, definitely not :( I dont mind people touching them if they want too and I'm not at all ticklish, feet are just . . . .there, doing what they need to do.

    I like to see some nice feet, I repeat, it's not an obsession, but if one cares feet. better.

    It is curious that did not answer anyone who likes really

    1431457602
    Briona87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1116
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2014

    While I indeed do wash and clean my (legs and) feet very diligently and put on moisturizers, the fact I do loads of walking and sports means I always have a toenail (or two) that looks far from appealing, and some hard skin on my heels - and I suppose many people experience similar problems. You often buy new shoes that seem to fit fine while you try them on in the shop - but when you treat them for a serious hike or a run, you end up with a blackened toenail or with several blisters... I care for my feet so they can carry me around and allow me to be physically active, yes, but I don't find them arousing.

    1431458288
    Tablet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 9 May 2015

    Briona87 wrote:

    While I indeed do wash and clean my (legs and) feet very diligently and put on moisturizers, the fact I do loads of walking and sports means I always have a toenail (or two) that looks far from appealing, and some hard skin on my heels - and I suppose many people experience similar problems. You often buy new shoes that seem to fit fine while you try them on in the shop - but when you treat them for a serious hike or a run, you end up with a blackened toenail or with several blisters... I care for my feet so they can carry me around and allow me to be physically active, yes, but I don't find them arousing.

    It is true, that depends footwear used feet can suffer greatly.

    perhaps like everything, when you see porn videos about footfetish, they are models.

    and they look very pretty feet.

    but also depends on where you live, I live on an island and around about eight months a year it's hot, and the people here will with flip flops ...

    1431458588
    innocent-fun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 279
    • Joined: 18 Feb 2015

    Nope, definitely not. I don't like feet being near me, I don't even like looking at feet. I can't have my feet being touched. Definitely do not like feet at all.

    1431459128
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2250
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    I find feet very beautiful, especially when posed just right. Female feet would definitely be my preference, but I'll play with guy feet too. I don't much like mine being played with, massaged or anything else as it sends shooting pains up through my legs then results in pins and needles from the knee down...not fun for me! Way too sensitive, even with gentle tickling. But I like to stroke and play with my partner's feet. Sucking is a no no but petting certainly, I find it very intimate :)

    1431459148
    Tablet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 9 May 2015

    and I thought I would like someone, really, does not like anyone?

    1431459421
    Tablet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 9 May 2015

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    I find feet very beautiful, especially when posed just right. Female feet would definitely be my preference, but I'll play with guy feet too. I don't much like mine being played with, massaged or anything else as it sends shooting pains up through my legs then results in pins and needles from the knee down...not fun for me! Way too sensitive, even with gentle tickling. But I like to stroke and play with my partner's feet. Sucking is a no no but petting certainly, I find it very intimate :)

    Hi Lovebirds, was beginning to think I was alone in this...

    I with my toes have given pleasure to my partner often ...

    1431459961
    steevo68 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 485
    • Joined: 12 Feb 2014

    No not for me like them in stilletos though

    1431459962
    Yes man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 575
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2009

    Yuk! Hate them! Can't have my OH's touching me in bed! My kryptonite!

    1431460823
    capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2921
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2013

    Wildcherry wrote:

    Nope grosses me out too.. I wont touch or have my feet be touched

    Nobody touches my feet but me, even something as small as sharing a bed and someone brushing against them really irratates me.

    I feel much the same. I really lash out if my oh touches my feet.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.