• How to help my boyfriend?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Simple- Use the vibrating cock ring as I prescribed in my previous post. The type I use is a top quality one and was bought from another well known chain( the only toy that I have bought from else where. All the rest are LH) . You need to place it on him , with lube of course, before he gets big. Then with that on if you stroke him he will get big and he will be able to maintain it . Set the cockring to vibrate and then ride him cowgirl or reverse cowgirl . I will guarantee that he will orgasm inside you . It certainly works with me as I had a simlar problem.Just to add why not wear you sexiest lingerie when riding him .A lady clad in stockings might be a turn on for him as well .

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for the advice mysteron, that sounds like a brill idea! I have news!! He produced a cock ring during our last session, and said "I've been on your lovehoney site and I found one of these whilst browsing - fancy using it today? It'll help me be harder for longer."
    I was surprised but happy and thanked him for thinking of me, I said something along the lines of that I'm happy without him using it but let's give it a try, it may help both of us. We didn't use any lube (I must remember to bring that up one time!) but we did use the ring and it helped a little, mostly it boosted his esteem I think cause he felt harder, and maybe bigger too? Anyway he lasted a bit longer than usual and I masturbated myself during sex which he found incredibly hot, and he came pretty hard :) I think we've taken a good leap in our relationship considering we can now talk about sex and sex toys openly. My sex cheques from LH are being well received too, he's cashed two of four already! Thanks all for your advice!

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Thank you for the advice mysteron, that sounds like a brill idea! I have news!! He produced a cock ring during our last session, and said "I've been on your lovehoney site and I found one of these whilst browsing - fancy using it today? It'll help me be harder for longer."
    I was surprised but happy and thanked him for thinking of me, I said something along the lines of that I'm happy without him using it but let's give it a try, it may help both of us. We didn't use any lube (I must remember to bring that up one time!) but we did use the ring and it helped a little, mostly it boosted his esteem I think cause he felt harder, and maybe bigger too? Anyway he lasted a bit longer than usual and I masturbated myself during sex which he found incredibly hot, and he came pretty hard :) I think we've taken a good leap in our relationship considering we can now talk about sex and sex toys openly. My sex cheques from LH are being well received too, he's cashed two of four already! Thanks all for your advice!

Ive just read your post, congratulations :)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Thank you sassy! I think we're on the road to a good long-term relationship, I can see myself waaay into the future with this lovely man! :)

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I am glad all the advise given on here has helped to sort things for you both . I think it gives us all satisfaction that the advice and tips has helped and proves that the community on here has a vast amount of experience .

Onwards and upwards as I say .................

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.