• need my mojo back

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Basically I need some tips or any advise since my last period ive had no drive what so ever not even with my bfs best efforts :( not only do I feel sorry 4 him but I dont feel like me

I need some energy too .... I think he was concerned if I was ok on our last visit but I really dunno whsts up..

Any thing i can do or eat 4 its return x

PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]

It's normal to lose you're libido from time to time so try not to worry about it as worrying and stress can make it worse.
    Have you changed you're diet lately? Contraception? Or do you have other stuff on you're mind that could have affected it?
    If you have no energy that probably plays a big part, its normal to have no energy from time to time but if it goes on for long periods of time then it's best to see you're GP.
    Also it could be you're hormones from you're last period, my hormones tend to mess up my libido too.
    Don't put much pressure on yourself though to get you're libido back, it will come eventually and I am sure you're boyfriend will understand.

I had this fatigue not so long ago n the doctor ran bloods n they came bk clear .. my contraception is the same the implant n pill. Diet is pretty much the same tbh.

Im fed up all together with it x

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Could your iron levels be low? Your last period could have been enough to make your body realise uh oh, somethings missing here.

Could be worth a wee trip to the GP to get your vitamin levels checked if it keeps up. In the meantime, eat lots of lovely iron rich foods like brocolli and red meat. Maybe throw in some eggs and sunshine to give your vitamin D a boost. With regards to what you can do to get libido back, I second the above suggestion of try not to stress about it or put pressure on yourself to snap back. Make a point of staying intimate with each other even without so much sexual activity, and hopefully you'll be feeling yourself again soon!

Edit: just saw your reply, when your docs ran your bloods, did they check your vit D levels? I don't know about there but here you have to ask specifically to get it done, it's not part of the routine. Sorry my post is a bit useless then really! :/

Ill give it a go thank you x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.