• Anyone testing / got "Adrien Lastic Mr Hook USB charge" ?

strapon_banana [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

Anyne had any experiance with this new product offered by lovehoney

Adrien Lastic Mr Hook strapon vibrator

My partner and i are constantly looking at ways to make me cum while wearing a strapon dildo and wounderd if this woud sit snug behind a dildo harness during pegging fun

Thanks

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

its only just come on the tester list so probably not

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

It looks like it would be fine to wear under another harness. Search 'Adrien Lastic Mr Hook review' on google and you'll find a blog that has reviewed it already. She has included (non explicit, i.e. clothed!) pictures of herself wearing it, it looks like it sits fairly flat against you. The only thing I can think of is it might be pushed against the pubic mound a little uncomfortably?

Looks like it's worth a shot though, maybe you should buy it and let us know! :)

It looks like it would be fine to wear under another harness. Search 'Adrien Lastic Mr Hook review' on google and you'll find a blog that has reviewed it already. She has included (non explicit, i.e. clothed!) pictures of herself wearing it, it looks like it sits fairly flat against you. The only thing I can think of is it might be pushed against the pubic mound a little uncomfortably?

Looks like it's worth a shot though, maybe you should buy it and let us know! :)

Thanks For that it looks a little smaller than expected on that review which is a good thing ! i think this may just be perfect for female pegging orgams !

Just shot to the number 1 spot on the want list

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I dont have it (but would love to test it! ;) )

one thing i will say though is i have a pegging harness with a built in pouch for a bullet but i find that uncomfortable during pegging. I tried using my we vibe at the same time and again, it was pressing really hard against me and was uncomfortable.

with pegging you need a tight harness so you can really move properly but that means anything you add in extra can rub against the bone or cause chaeffing.

JM88 Yeah we have spareparts joque with the bullet pockets but it just didnt seem to do anything,

The wee vibe did work for me :) but using a aslan leather harness.

I might start a topic on female orgasms while pegging

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.