• Keeping record

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

I keep a list of all the places me and my partner have done naughty things (not a graphic one, literally just places eg [insert name] park, forest by [insert location] ).

I love reading back through them and remembering those times. I know you should just remember things, but when the list gets long its hard to remember them all!

Does anyone else write down little prompts/reminders of their sexual times? :D

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I don't write them down, but I do always remember them and look back on them :)

On one occassion years ago I did write a steamy poem after I'd had sex with someone in a field, but no idea what happened to that...

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

+1 Same here ^_^

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

On one occassion years ago I did write a steamy poem after I'd had sex with someone in a field, but no idea what happened to that...

+2

Someday we may want to reenact them as well in the future .

Oddly enough one of my fantasies although no sexual would be to re enact how I met my Mrs. Sadly its almost impossible to redo as there were so many other people involved and the club we actually met up in no longer exists.

When I get chance I will start a thread on "How you met your Partner" becasue like Naughty Mum's thread I bet there will be some interesting stories including mine .

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Mine would be a rather short list. I think I can remember them ;)

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I don't write them down but I remember all the fun places.

my most embarrassing was on a boat on the Norfolk Broads, having some fun with my OH with, well my foot out of the roof hatch of the boat. Afterwards when we went to the pub for lunch, this very posh woman was complaining about a boat moored up with a foot out of the roof and all sorts of noises coming from the boat. I went so red that she must have known it was me.

my OH is reluctant to play outdoors so my list of places is shorter than I would like.

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

We have a little box of sexy souveniers. It's got shells in it, sea glass, stones, a little book of pressed flowers, corks and a few small leaflets. We don't always pick something up, especially if we leave in a hurry, but it's nice to have a memory box that no one else will ever understand. If anyone but us looked in it, all they'd see is tat.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

We got a list of hotels we have been to. List this quite long now so easier to write it down

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

We have a little box of sexy souveniers. It's got shells in it, sea glass, stones, a little book of pressed flowers, corks and a few small leaflets. We don't always pick something up, especially if we leave in a hurry, but it's nice to have a memory box that no one else will ever understand. If anyone but us looked in it, all they'd see is tat.

I love that idea! Its kind of sexy for the memories but also intimate for just you and your partner :)
    tryeverythingonce69 [sign in to see picture]

Apart from making a memory book for OH and including kinky pictures and writing down what we did & where (from hotels and changing rooms to a random bush) haven't really created a list - but we do talk about all the places we've done it & love thinking of new places so we can more 'firsts' ;)

PetiteJess [sign in to see picture]

I use to write things down but haven't for a long time.
    I do tend to look back and remember some or remarkable moments though :)

Misslicious [sign in to see picture]

as part of my D/s relationship i'm required to keep a log recording every orgasm i have, how i achieved it and what if anything i used to stimulate myself (physical or visual), i have a list of every orgasm going back to when i was 21 :-D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.