• Autosexuality - anyone out there!

redqueenwildboy [sign in to see picture]

I identify partly as Autosexual - although I don't think of it as a sexuality in itself, it is useful for describing how I tick.

I feel attraction to other people, and love to snuggle, pleasure, and participate in BDSM with other people, but hate being treated sexually by others. I only experience orgasm and receive sexual contact when I am playing alone.

Are there any others in here who fall under this particular flag? I figured a lot of us would find out way onto a sex tow forum!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I sort of feel like this! Im so confused haha!

I feel for all of that....but can i ask what you mean by 'being treated sexually by others'

but apart ftom that one part i feel ya for sure. But i can orgasm with a partner

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I am very similar to this quite often, but then sometimes I do like sexual contact and being pleased by others, but nobody can make me orgasm like I can! I also get a lot of pleasure from watching my OH with another lady, I'm a bit of a Cuckquean, but my OH isn't into humiliating me.

Crumpler [sign in to see picture]

I'm a non sexual critter.

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I sort of feel like this! Im so confused haha!

I feel for all of that....but can i ask what you mean by 'being treated sexually by others'

but apart ftom that one part i feel ya for sure. But i can orgasm with a partner

I like to stimulate other people, but I think of it as "providing a service" rather than an act of "having sex". I never let anyone make direct contact with my breaststroke or genitals since it squicks me out. This has confused a lot of my partners since they know I'm the opposite of a prude, but having sexual things done to me feels like such a bore! I'd rather have a nice slightly sexy cuddle with our clothes on!

Crumpler - do you describe yourself as Asexual? I'm starting to think I fit that bill. I used to think I didn't fit the label because I feel attracted to others and have a high wank drive, but I'm starting to wonder.

"Breaststroke"? I meant breasts. Damn tablets!

"Breaststroke"? I meant breasts. Damn tablets!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

hahaha my laptop does this! It's stupid haha! x

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

For some reason I thought this was going to be about car fetishes. :S xx

Morphalubrius [sign in to see picture]

I'm very similar.

I find women can be very attractive to look at but don't really draw me to want to do anything with them.

I don't find men particularly attractive but man/man sexual action turns me on.

I find myself pretty hideous to look at but have amazing orgasms by myself. In fact, nobody has ever given me an orgasm that comes close to the kinds I can give to myself - not because I'm saying other people are crap at it, but just because I get so much more turned on when I'm alone, and can relax without the tension of having to please another person - and simply pleasing myself.

McGlovin [sign in to see picture]

LilHorror wrote:

For some reason I thought this was going to be about car fetishes. :S xx

Me too, I'd never heard of Autosexuality.
    Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

Sorry i cant give sdvice on this however i am interested as to why you feel this way about having sexual relations with other people

Morphalubrius [sign in to see picture]

I can only answer for me, and the answer is simply that women don't really 'do it' for me - and men can't really do it to me as well as I can do it to myself.

Just quality of orgasm for me really :)

Kimberly - I wish it was as simple as knowing "why". As it is, all I know is that I've never liked it, despite years of trying, and assuming I was "broken". I was just never able to enjoy regular sex with people, even if I was crazy about them. Getting naked and bumping genitals just feels like a waste of a good evening to me!

Unfortunately it's difficult to find resources and communities for autosexuality, since a lot of folks assume it has something to do with self-obsession, addictive masturbation, or wanking into mirrors. :(

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.