• question for the guys

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I have not had many partners (5) but my skill seems to be working them up to the point of orgasm without hardly touching them.

in my experienced men cut men are less sensitive around the head but they react well bo gentle stroking of the balls.

My non cut men have been very sensitive around the tip, so a tongue licking round the tip will usually have them coming really fast.

One of my partners tore or split his for skin while cheating on me. I didn't find out what he was doing but he had to have it removed at the age of 22. Needless to say I dumped the cheering git.

if you get a bloke really REALLY excited he will usually need to try to calm down a bit to stop himself cumming before he is ready, this is often when a man will become a little softer prior to cumming, or why he might be not fully hard at orgasm. The men always enjoy the orgasm ans it doesn't seem to spoil their fun to be a little softer. If he is softer at orgasm when he is inside you then my suggestion is to tease him less prior to penetration, and do more tease power play with him inside you. I find on top best for this.

if you man likes a bit of bum play then a well lubricated finger in the bum might just get him rock solid at the point of orgasm.

Im no expert but more than willing to share my experiences/knowledge.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Bit of both, does tend to vary as one gets older too so when I was in my 20's rock hard now almost 50 can be either, wouldn't worry bet he's happy either way.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Well the look on his face speaks volumes😉😀
    As we get older, things take more time, more lube, a slightly more supported position...and breathers!
    I could rattle off loads of things that need a service on this ol' buzzard...I am sure it is the same for fellas...
    Sometimes the engine works,...sometimes it needs a jump start...and god help you if you put the wrong fuel in!😄
    I'm just working off a manual that's a bit dusty, and some of the methods are updated ,...but not yet in my book...but at least I'm a fast learner and I now have the internet to help fill in the blanks😊

Hertsman49 [sign in to see picture]

Mostly I'm hard when I cum occasionally I have cum when I'm soft ...so no big deal...but you tease welll

cum eater [sign in to see picture]

If i'm stroking my cock yes, hard as a rock!! But if I am rubbing my prostrate with a toy I can empty my balls when my cock is soft.

mr sp [sign in to see picture]

I much prefer to be hard when i cum for the pleasure it gives me, but i have been semi hard before and still managed to cum.

Andy Toesucker [sign in to see picture]

I am usually very hard when I cum however if been mega horny for ages I can cum before getting fully hard. Trick is trying delay it but ain't easy takes a load of practice!

kinkytaffs [sign in to see picture]

Always hard here when I cum and afterwards and ready to go again

Marriedscot [sign in to see picture]

I've cum with a semi before but it's normally hard until I shoot.

mr_L [sign in to see picture]

I have cum while soft, but this is like hours of tease and play, then stop for 5 mins, let it go soft then can make myself cum before it gets chance to get hard again.

Orgasm not so good... or even non existant

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.