• question for the guys

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

OK...this is going to sound odd...but when you guys masturbate, is your cock always hard when you cum?
    Recently I got my partner to cum, but he wasn't fully hard( tbh..he was quite soft) and this gives me some pause for thought.
    All my past partners have either been cut, and or v big in the old cock department, and were always very hard right up to the end...
    My current partners had got a tight foreskin which does twinge every so often, and I am wondering if he has been masturbating in a different way to get to climax to most men.if he knows that going too hard causes it to all tense up and tweak, I would not be surprised if he is subconsciously keeping as soft till the last bit.
    It was a definate new position we got ourselves into for a spot of mutual hand job on each other, and it was incredibly rewarding...
    He says his foreskin is getting better with all the attention its getting , and he did mention I was a little too rough with it in the start of our relationship..well I have only had cut or big guys to play with in the past😜( practice makes perfect😀)
    One thing that almost made him cum with barely any effort was hardly touching it, and stroking up to the tip with just the fingertips....I was doing it more as a tease...and it almost made him pop! It was in intended to be a tease sensation, to build it up... But I seemed to have hit on a sensation with him I wasn't truly expecting.
    This seems a bit back to front of my past experiences with a mans cock...
    So ... Any insights ...similarities... Or suggestions to make it even better

[suspended user]

suspended user

I know I'm not a guy Hun, but my partner is alway hard when he cums.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

I've cum when semi before.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

probably 95% of the time yes.

if he finds it uncomfortable then maybe use some lube so take the edge off.  My personal favourite is being massaged with coconut oil which doubles up as lube

chris1066 [sign in to see picture]

I've cum when not fully hard before, more than once. When tired or after a few drinks I've had problems with duration of erection, and many times cum just when I was losing it. So I wouldn't stress about the fact that he wasn't fully hard.

Your teasing sounds divine. I'm sure it would work for me. If it has such a reaction on your OH, then congratulate yourself on pressing the right buttons and remember it for the future.

steevo68 [sign in to see picture]

It can happen for lots of different reasons dont stress just be glad you hit the spot and have fun

I'm not worried..more intrigued... Especially as our love making is very sensuous, so I am wondering if we are heading into tantric arena....
    There's no doubt he really gets very turned on by it

Morphalubrius [sign in to see picture]

I can orgasm whether completely hard, completely not hard or somewhere in between.

It's a popular misconception that hard=horny and horny=hard. Each can definitely exist without the other. Needing to pee, for example, can result in an erection even when not at all aroused.

Misslicious [sign in to see picture]

i used to give my ex orgasms under the restaurant table, he didn't need to be hard for it to happen :)

Vampiror [sign in to see picture]

I have cum while being semi. I find sometimes it happens when i am tired or a bit stressed.

You mention about past partners being cut. Me myself am not but my head is really senitive which I think is the reason I have PE.

I do sometimes just rub the head to cum during masterbation and it gives a different senstion which it great. My OH just like you has used her nails on the head which I love.

I can only guess that if you are cut when you are young you will lose some sensation in the head.

I wouldn't worry about it and just enjoy. If you are willing try using your teeth on his head because that feels great from my experiance.

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

Stimulation of the Frenulum will definitely result in orgasm, soft or hard.

macspants [sign in to see picture]

Morphalubrius wrote:

I can orgasm whether completely hard, completely not hard or somewhere in between.

It's a popular misconception that hard=horny and horny=hard. Each can definitely exist without the other. Needing to pee, for example, can result in an erection even when not at all aroused.

Exactly the same, I really don't think the size of a penis or whether it is circumsized would make a difference. Every man is as different as we are similar. As others have said I wouldn't worry about it to much. I would however try not to compare him too much with past partners! Blokes are touchy at the best of times and an innocuous statement , even with the best of intentions, about a guys sexual performance won't usually go down to well.
    BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

I'd say 99% of the time I'm hard. I couldn't say why or really describe the times when I've been a bit softer, it's just happened.

Not much help, sorry.

NijiTXX [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Mum. All I can say is pull it back to where it's comfortable and get a wet palm of the hand around the japs eye (apologies to any oriental) not sure what else to cal it. A wet mouth around the tip also means that you won't even be asking this question he will be hard as a nail but all I can advise is holding the base of the balls and shaft and tip tip tip tip tip tip. Works for me anyway. X

NijiTXX wrote:

Naughty Mum. All I can say is pull it back to where it's comfortable and get a wet palm of the hand around the japs eye (apologies to any oriental) not sure what else to cal it. A wet mouth around the tip also means that you won't even be asking this question he will be hard as a nail but all I can advise is holding the base of the balls and shaft and tip tip tip tip tip tip. Works for me anyway. X

Already had this on the menu so to speak😜 I love it when he just moans and quivers as I kiss and lick in all the most sensitive areas. I haven't really had a man who really got into that, as it has been all "wham bam ...thank you mam" I have had some very steamy hot and very intense sex with my fb in the past...this is like the total opposite sensation - coin.... It is like relearning how to turn a man on all over again with constant new revelations about what works.. I have probably used a lot of what I am doing years ago in my youth, as my ex had sex in a very specific way...which tbh..left me cold.. Having a partner that enjoys the build up probably more than the finale is quite refreshing
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes I think my partner's not as hard as he COULD be when he cums, as I've seen him harder before... But it doesn't really bother me. When he's receiving oral sometimes he will go softer before cumming and I have no idea why... Any thoughts?
    He's not circumsised if it matters?

Before I met my wife I had lost of promiscuous sex which was an awesome experience but when we got together and discovered the reality of it all that's when I really became addicted. She's not so all out as me but when it happens I can't even tell you how it feels. All I can say is the first time she made me come intensely she worked around my groin area until I was so wound up that a couple of licks and wet mouth action and I was there. That's when I knew marriage was on the cards. X

Hehe...well if that is really how that feels for most men..I guess I'm on a winning path already😜 I have rarely felt so happy as I have been with him, especially when we end up in a sensuous embrace that neither of us want to stop...or hear him humming away a happy ditty as he gets ready for work in the morning😜
    Anything that makes a man that happy inside has to be working on many levels😊

You sound like a quality woman. Keep up the good work.

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

Hard to cum.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.