• what every day thing do you use to mastrubate

likebunnies [sign in to see picture]

Funny how I feel a little embarrassed in a sex forum ;)

Wine bottle (cleaned well!) Such a turn on! I did it more than once. Loved seeing how far I could get it in.
    Hotdog, wrapped in sandwich bag because I was paranoid of bacteria. LOL! Was totally unsatsfying. Didn't repeat.
    Ice cubes... With and without a partner. Better with.

Was a lot of years ago before the internet online store world existed and when I didn't have the guts to walk into an adult shop.

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

candle in the bum

Tigris [sign in to see picture]

As a guy, I don't think I've really used much besides my hands round front, round back I've used a broom handle, toilet brush handle, hairbrush handle, hammer handle, strange magnet thing, various bottles, carrot, parnsip, not sure what else haha

Rob2015 [sign in to see picture]

I tried a banana once, cut one end off and scooped out the filling ( had to put take round the peel to stop it splitting!).
    A loaf of bread (seriously), read about that one online, made a hole in the bottom of the bread bag and into the bread before putting some warm water in followed by me, not great but deffinately different!
    Sliced ham when warm is good with lots of lube.
    All goes in the bin afterwards, just to clear that up for anyone thinking off popping round for dinner!

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Exfoliating face wash, really gets the helmet tingling.

Littlestars [sign in to see picture]

Shower head, hair brushes, smooth hotel shampoo bottles (before they're opened) fingers, I've been known to put condoms on interesting shaped perfume bottles too. Sometimes I can use the gusset of my clothing to satisfy me by pulling my trouser or pants up then dry humping a pillow or roll my hips whilst lying on my bed.

I often struggle climax with my own touch, I much prefer for something else to be touching me or inside me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.