• New Bondage Ideas?

JosieT [sign in to see picture]

I just bought Tracycox Beginners Bondage set and am going to use it tonight. Wouldn't call myself a beginer but I am fairly new to bondage, any ideas I might not have tried before? Me and my boyfriend both like being tied. I was thinking of starting by tying my boyfriend to a chair and stripping for him then touching myself infront of him before letting him touch me. What's your favorite thing to do with someone who's tied up? Or to have done to you?

twincats [sign in to see picture]

If I was tied up over a table, bottom up. Would love my female partner to ram me with a strap on.

If my partner was tied up I would cover them in food and eat it of their.

Just for starters

tryeverythingonce69 [sign in to see picture]

Hello Josie,

I hope you & your bf enjoyed that night of bondage, sounds like he had a eyeful (;

I'd suggest thinking about how you set the scene, for example, if you enjoy being in control dress up in a way your bf loves to see you (for me that'd be stockings, lacy bra, g-string, heels - my bf can't wait to get his hands on me when he sees me dressed up) and then wear a trench coat on top before you get started. Your bf seeing you like this will already get him riled up, wondering what's underneath and what's in store for him - it's all about curiosity and what's to 'cum' later (pun intended)

Then, have the room set up so include candles burning, low-lighting, ice-cubes at the ready and other toys/objects you like using together. Then guide him to the bed, tie him up slowly whilst building up the moment and whispering sweet nothings in his ear (i.e. 'i can't wait to punish you for being such a naughty boy lately' or something along those lines)

You said you tied your bf to the chair? Maybe next time in the position, try spanking him with a paddle and using your hand too - men have a lot of nerve-endings and pleaure sensors the same woman do so it will feel pleasureable to him and seeing you in control will have him wanting you more than ever, trust me! In my own sex life, my bf wants to dabble in pegging and having me completely in control to do things we've never done before - doing something like that WHILST being tied up is just pleasure on another level - so maybe discuss something you've never done then SUPRISE him with it whilst tied up - he'll be begging for more!

Spank him, scratch him, keeping talking to him about what's to come and doing all this whilst he's tied up and can't touch you will send him over the edge; a ball-gag or other toys aren't a bad idea either (;

As for different ways to tie each other up, sometimes my bf will strap my wrists together, blindfold me and take me wherever he wants - i.e. to the shower where he'll hold my arms above my head and have his way with me against the wall. & because of the blindfold, my senses and curiosity are going crazy and everything is heightened from his touch to the moans, the sounds and everything in between, just try it - sometimes being spontaenous and just going with the moment brings more pleasure than anything planned :)

Hope that helps hun!

JosieT [sign in to see picture]

Ah ha I'm so shit at not letting him touch me, don't have the self control! Still was a really good night and we both had a lot of fun tying and being tied. I really like the idea of more sensory play. I am planning on investing in a ball gag simply because he lives in halls and I'm in a shared house and the walls are a little thin. Even tho it's primarly something practical, I think I could get something more from being gagged. thanks for tips and stories :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.